Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

Have u never smoked kush and tasted it? Its kind of sweet with an earthy tone;) and it stinks;)

Nope. Never. I've actually had bad reactions to indica-dominant plants in the past. Couch lock combined with actual muscle weakness is not a pleasant experience. I try to stay with 50/50 hybrids or sativa-dominant plants for my own use. I do have a kush seed I hope to run for others at some point though. I love sweet smells so I look forward to sniffing her. :)

Hey man I got a package from freedom today. It has been a while since I came through but will be back soon. Life is busy right now. Thanks bro.

Hippy no mate, just my fan that u see to blow air around in the tent;)

WTF?! That's awesome mate. I've read your posts somewhere about opening vents etc for passive ventilation, but I didn't catch on you had no extractor!

Reckon I could get away with that? Only got 3 girls in a 3x3 tent with led. Not hot at all so far - 78 or so only. Smell not really an issue as my gaf always honks of green goodness anyway! lol ;)

Hippy iv always grown this way a tent my light my fan and some plants.works a treat as u can see.open vents u.zipped top of doors little things like that make a huge diffrence.my temps sit at 28 to 32c my tent is never fully zipped when lights are on.so works great and planta grow fast.and im the same fuck a filter .i blaze weed anyway lol and i got air fresher if needed ha ha;)ul be able to handle it just fine ;) happy growing

Hippy iv always grown this way a tent my light my fan and some plants.works a treat as u can see.open vents u.zipped top of doors little things like that make a huge diffrence.my temps sit at 28 to 32c my tent is never fully zipped when lights are on.so works great and planta grow fast.and im the same fuck a filter .i blaze weed anyway lol and i got air fresher if needed ha ha;)ul be able to handle it just fine ;) happy growing

thanks mate think i'll give it a go and hold off getting an extractor for a bit then. see what happens. cheers for the advice mate :)

Good day all .the goliath garden is really starting to stink.think big as a very distinct haze smell to her as she buds and frosts up. think big is also still slowly growing up and now sits 12 inches from goliath no ill effect.killer kush auto smell over powers everything as she frosts up. When u unzip the tent the smell is so strong and beautiful.and 3 bears og is flowering.and mikromachine auto has made a great plant after her been topped and lst here some pics;)
20161129_093603.JPG
20161129_093725.JPG
20161129_093628.JPG
20161129_093646.JPG
20161129_093848.JPG
all plants super happy and in top health.happy growing every1;)

Thanks dank mate.i cnt wait till harvest now see what weight think big brings in.and hopfully in time for xmas.time will tell.happy growing;)

Thanks dank mate.i cnt wait till harvest now see what weight think big brings in.and hopfully in time for xmas.time will tell.happy growing;)

Yah I bet you are right on time for Christmas harvest bud, looks like it will be a very merry Christmas woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom