Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

Five after 3 weeks mate i start with veg feed and calmag.feed once a week.then i when flower comes i feed twice a week.i always water inbetween feeds mate;)

Five after 3 weeks mate i start with veg feed and calmag.feed once a week.then i when flower comes i feed twice a week.i always water inbetween feeds mate;)
Sorry to ask but could you be a little more specific please? I've always found this a difficult topic to understand and don't feel like I'm getting it right yet.
What is your feeding schedule and how soon from seeing the sprout pop above the coco do you start feeding?
Thanks heaps in advance! :)

Five i grow in soil mate and i dont give my plants any feed until there 3 to 4 weeks old.i use sensi grow a and b.and sensi bloom a n b.and i use dutch pro explode.and calmag sensi;when i start feed i start at 2ml per litre of grow a and b and 1.5ml calmag. Will give each plant a litre each a week .then when i see flower beginning i switch to bloom start at 2ml bloom a and b per litre.and i always keep my calmag at 1.5 ml per litre. And i feed twice a week in bloom each plant will get 1 full litre each .and i work up to 5ml of bloom a and b.and i start with explode bout week 3 of flower.1ml per litre goes in with the feed.and work explode up to about 2.5 ml .then flush is not far away. And i always use plain water between feeds my plants really enjoy it iv always grown this way.less is best more natural..hope this helps happy growing;)

Five i grow in soil mate and i dont give my plants any feed until there 3 to 4 weeks old.i use sensi grow a and b.and sensi bloom a n b.and i use dutch pro explode.and calmag sensi;when i start feed i start at 2ml per litre of grow a and b and 1.5ml calmag. Will give each plant a litre each a week .then when i see flower beginning i switch to bloom start at 2ml bloom a and b per litre.and i always keep my calmag at 1.5 ml per litre. And i feed twice a week in bloom each plant will get 1 full litre each .and i work up to 5ml of bloom a and b.and i start with explode bout week 3 of flower.1ml per litre goes in with the feed.and work explode up to about 2.5 ml .then flush is not far away. And i always use plain water between feeds my plants really enjoy it iv always grown this way.less is best more natural..hope this helps happy growing;)
I completely forgot you're using soil, my apologies. Thanks for the details though, it really does help! :)

So here a budshot of mephisto genetics 3 bears og auto.frosting up;)
20161203_161450.JPG
and bud shot sweetseeds.killer kush auto amazing deep beautiful smell as she gets super frosty;)
20161203_161513.JPG
20161203_161651.JPG
and killer kush out the tent for all bottom growth removed again and a few fan leafs
20161203_180436.JPG
20161203_180500.JPG
20161203_180519.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Jimmy ha ha i bet;) lol.is a bit cramped but the sisters love living together .and they are under control;) so all is good.all plants are of a good size now and flowering.so some amounts of bud to come.good times.happy growing mate;)

Lookin very nice my friend.. Those dp seeds are something else.. Im going to wait one more grow b4 i do the mazars.. Want to get everything dialed in first.. Dutch passion beans always seem to be huge, i might just do 8 instead of 10.. Just so they have some breathing room...
Cheers mate

Good day growers.just like to say a few things about blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000. When i first got this light 6 weeks ago today.i was abit scared of the light and its size. But that was all for nothing.this light is everything niel says it is perfect.the performance of this light is awsome iv never had plants grow so fast and strong in such a short time.goliath is amazing. and think big sits 11 inches from goliath and smiles at me everyday i look at her really enjoys it as do all my plants. I wanted to try diffrent heights to see the true potential of goliath from all heights and angles.and plants seem to enjoy every part of growing under this mighty light.so il say again THANKS so much niel aka ledrf for giving me this opportunity to sponsored grow this light for all growers to see.and the best part is yet to come.harvest;) so here is a pic from 42 days ago today 6 weeks.when i first setup goliath and put my plants under to grow
20161022_1637321.JPG
and today 6 weeks later.i really could not ask for better big healthy happy strong fast growing plants.think big buds are really going for it now under goliath and filling in fast.and front left kannabia seeds mikromachine auto still growing up,is nearly as tall as front right mephisto genetics 3 bears og auto. And back right killer kush auto budding away very happy;)
20161204_103246.JPG
20161204_103331.JPG
20161204_103410.JPG
20161204_103501.JPG
20161204_104148.JPG
may my harvest be a heavy 1;) merry christmas and happy growing every1;)

And had a look back kannabia seeds mikromachine auto front left is just under 5 weeks old.she was topped and later lstd.she is now a big plant and budding away.so very impressive genetics from kannabia seeds.this is the first auto bean iv ever grown from kannabia seeds. And i got more to try .so reps to them for making some quality autos;) happy growing every1;)

Looking awesome as always Beast. I'm really considering a Perfect Sun instead of the MarsHydro lights I had in mind. After seeing what this Goliath can produce I'd love to get one but due to funds and space limitations I'll have to go for a smaller one. Plus my space is rectangle, so a massive square wont work

Five thanks mate.perfectsun have quite a few panels to choose from mate all shapes and sizes;)
I've been following Ledrf for a while and have seen the different models but always seen them as a little out of my price range. However after seeing your results I'm highly considering saving a little longer as it looks like it's well worth it

Back
Top Bottom