Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

Good day growers so here we are 3 days later.front left plant is kannabia seeds mikromachine auto.my first time growing there genetics.and i am blown away.remember this plant was topped young and later lst.is now a huge plant flowering away and it is only 6 weeks old from seed.so that is solid strong genetics and super fast growth.reps to kannabia for making some monster autos;) good job.all plants super happy and il let the pics do the talking to show the performance of goliath;)
20161207_122610.JPG
20161207_122640.JPG
20161207_122702.JPG
20161207_122726.JPG
20161207_122813.JPG
20161207_122837.JPG
20161207_122900.JPG
thats all for now happy growing every1;)

Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

Your photos of your tent. Are you doing any kind of white balance? Or is this the light you get from your LED's. Looks a bit more white than the cheaper LED light I'm running.
Your photos look like my tent does with my eyes. But when I take a photo. I get this.
420-magazine-mobile557439585.jpg

Dan its the colour of the led.i dont mess with any settings on my phone just snap a pic.the perfectsun spectrum .when i look in my tent the colour is that natural its like looking at plants outside in ur garden.i love it;) so do my plants.happy growing

Just as I assumed. Thank you sir. Carry on.

Once I upgrade... who knows when that will be. But I plan on getting some more high end LED to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey beast lookin good mate. Hey man you ever play around with the light cycle on any autos ? I ask because I had an auto in the photo flower room on an 11-13 dark cycle since she was a babe. She is about a week or two from finishing and I switched the flower room over to veg 18-6 so I can run autos and photo mothers. Any how she is too big to put into the veg (new flower room) room so I just left her where she is but now I have increased light by 7 extra hours and am wondering if she will finish off faster or hermie out on me. Don't really matter to me what she does I got some fem auto seeds outta her now, but I was just curious if you knew anything about this.

Jacob thanks id say she will take the light change no problem but id try introduce the time change slowly maybe an hour more a day until it how u want it.7 hours is a long time so could hermie if just the sudden change.iv not personally messed with light hours with autos 18/6. But older grows iv had and left s mate incharge and light was not consistent times and i got alot of hermies.hope this helps;) happy growing;)

Thanks man. I was just curious. Like I said I already flipped and it'll be what it is. But I will let you know how she turns out. I got a few seeds. I crossed an Auto Destroyer with Dark Devil Fem pollen. I am hoping to have a ton of seeds but I think the 11-13 really helped to under develop them for the time that has passed. I only need a couple though I got a ton of pollen left.
By going to 18-6 I am hoping to finish her strong and potent. I will harvest her on the 14th so I can give her all away for Christmas presents.
Okay bro have a great day and I will see you round soon.

Thanks man. I was just curious. Like I said I already flipped and it'll be what it is. But I will let you know how she turns out. I got a few seeds. I crossed an Auto Destroyer with Dark Devil Fem pollen. I am hoping to have a ton of seeds but I think the 11-13 really helped to under develop them for the time that has passed. I only need a couple though I got a ton of pollen left.
By going to 18-6 I am hoping to finish her strong and potent. I will harvest her on the 14th so I can give her all away for Christmas presents.
Okay bro have a great day and I will see you round soon.

HI jacob..where did you go to? I haven't seen you around

Jacob ur crossed seeds sound awsome mate really well done.and remember me on ur christmas list ha ha;) happy growing mate and merry christmas;)

Here is dutch passion think big auto 8 weeks old today.really budding strong and fast.even side nugs a great size.buds everywere.a beautiful plant and a joy to grow;)
20161208_141042.JPG
20161208_140804.JPG
20161208_140829.JPG
20161208_140954.JPG
20161208_141017.JPG
merry christmas growers;)

Catnip welcome pal good to see u over here and thanks alot.all is going good. Very happy so far.cnt wait to see ur topped ladies and glad u liking the results.good times;) merry christmas and happy growing;)

Welcome aot and thanks.im looking forward to the weight in yield with this light.that is were i will know for sure if its as powerful as a 1000w hps.veg growth has been oustanding so very promising so far.happy growing and merry christmas;)

Back
Top Bottom