Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

Five will defo be worth it.and his lights are alot cheaper than other big name companys lights like half the price and more powerful.so u defo get what u pay for without been ripped off with silly hi prices;)happy growing mate;)

Glad to hear your liking the Goliath. I'm still waiting on mine...hopefully it arrives this week so I can get started.

ThinkBig is looking fantastic. Is that thing still tied down?

Are you constantly adjusting the string throughout the grow to make sure it's getting optimal light?

I'm not seeing any string because it's so big.

Infinate thanks mate and welcome.hope u get ur goliath this week be good to see u in action;) and think big is still tied down yes.and no i have not adjusted her in anyway.she has been tied the same positon since before stretch;) when i lstd her stucture i ensured all growth on the plant i wanted had full light for best growth of even big colas.so just removal of a few fans leafs all has been needed during her flowering period.she is really enjoying life.happy growing;)

Five to be honest bru I have the Mars II 700w, my first LED panel and I am pleased so far but this Goliath is definitely the future of LED. Definitely the panel I would look at in the future, results speak for themselfperhaps try looking at the PS500 if I am not mistaken?

Beast I can't believe the growth of just 6 weeks, you don't really see it until you compare photos next to each other. Have a great day further and keep it airie :passitleft:

Pat thanks alot mate.goliath has proved awsome so far.plants growing fast during the veg period. .now lets see how it makes them bud.happy growing;)

Good day growers here a few auto budshots of things frosting up so far .first we have mephisto genetics polar light/3 bears og auto
20161206_095754.JPG
20161206_100522.JPG
20161206_095814.JPG
and here is sweetseeds killer kush auto
20161206_095844.JPG
20161206_095915.JPG
20161206_095949.JPG
and dutch passion think big auto
20161206_100109.JPG
20161206_100134.JPG
20161206_100221.JPG
20161206_100159.JPG
thats all for now .happy growing every1 and merry christmas;)

Five to be honest bru I have the Mars II 700w, my first LED panel and I am pleased so far but this Goliath is definitely the future of LED. Definitely the panel I would look at in the future, results speak for themselfperhaps try looking at the PS500 if I am not mistaken?

Beast I can't believe the growth of just 6 weeks, you don't really see it until you compare photos next to each other. Have a great day further and keep it airie :passitleft:

It all comes down to cost for me. MarsHydro is cheaper and available within Aus, so shipping is a lot less.
I haven't made a decision yet so will keep my eye on the PS range.
Thanks for the info! :)

Niel thanks mate.dutch passion do frost up good mate.automazar gets very frosty so ur in for a treat;) seen ur video lastnight of ur mixed grow.some nice looking plants mate really nice.and i agree fastbuds genetics seem abit unstable.not good;).have a great day and happy growing;)

Sure are looking nice and frosty. LED's have come along ways, as have auto-flowering strains. Seems like a good combo.. And you got it working well,,, Keepem Green

Norcal thanks alot mate all going perfectly to plan so far;) happy growing .update today with pics shortly
Merry christmas;)

Back
Top Bottom