Spookiest Outdoor Journal

Images from yesterday. My internet was shut off and my phone wouldn't charge coincidentally! Since growth spurt is on I'll share these.

IMG_131935.jpg

IMG_132042.jpg

IMG_132137.jpg

IMG_132230.jpg

Was battling wind hard. Ill go out and take post miticide/fungicide photos. Got a whitish hue.

I say yes stake them. One thing i got from the mendo vid is you cant top and train enough. Also Ive learned you cant have enough support either.
Confusions easy for me! Cant keep up!! Ohio said something about burying it up to the 3rd node? I wont do that Im thinking when I final plant them. No offence Ohio. More research needed. Maybe though Ohio, ohhh the 3rd node from the BOTTOM of the canopy??? Makes sense but will research/think. Thanks Ohio for your input!
I am a green pea! I just learned this year how to PH nutes and water and follow FF schedule instead of guessing. So much to learn! I gots to go grocery store and come pull clones! Great day!:passitleft:

Aloha 4Dutchess

That's dope that you took something from those goofs they are a bit irritating at times but they definitely know what they're doing lol. I def should stake and sooner rather than later I'm just such a hypochondriac about my roots. Sad I know. Was thinking about a way use wire to pull cage down from top out to sides to stakes well away from roots. Just was running out of precious wire and only had one good metal stake for it. I am just hoping now worst of wind is over it grows around the cage so hard it grows it in place sorta? I mean it doesn't pull much wind by itself even with the generous amount I got coming off the top. So I want to see if I can just leave it with the 4 inch wire pins I got sticking out the bottom of it into the soil about 2 inches each .

I had 1 plant that looked like that one years ago, was an outdoor plant. Didnt change the potency or high at all.

Sent from my iPad using 420

Ah that's comforting to know man thanks lol been a lot of debate over whether it's a dud or not with my afk friend.

Spooky my man, long time . Everything is looking great as I can see. Keep up the good work

Thanks Howell! It's getting exciting isn't it! I hope everything is well on your end too.

Lovely stuff spooks there right back in to veg now mate ...

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Weblock cheers mate! Would be nice if she started pumping out a couple more digits on those leaves though I'm worried I'm running out of veg time!

That looks very nice! But well... one question. How warm or cold is it outside where you live because now it's december and in the most countries already very cold

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It is going into summer and is going to get quite hot. It's Southern Hemisphere. You can scroll back through here for dates etc. just message again if you have trouble because slow internet or whatever. I plan to harvest around May. Welcome to the journal!

This will show you my skill level....... those rocks with the holes are perlite? Ive seen them before but not sure what their called or exactly their purpose??? I wonder if I should add them to my deal??
Great day spook!
I'm not entirely sure but they are used to help to drain the water better. It's not crucial to have but I thought you had to water your plants more without perlite.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Perlite is tiny white amorphous naturally occurring volcanic rock that is very similar in purpose and function. I use 2nd hand expanded clay balls made in Germany I think that were in some coco that was gifted to me. I am a big fan of them I've noticed if they are in top layer they help tremendously with wetting. Also they tend to concentrate near top because they aren't dense. This in an unorthodox way that I like to use them. Most people are more consistent with their mixes. Below 4 inches deep there are no clay balls just horse manure. Perlite's generally a bit cheaper but the clay balls being man made and German might just be a bit superior .

Have a better one 4Dutchess. Sun rises in an hour or two I can't wait to see my plants every morning. Then I'll sleep after I water and upload photos.

.Spooks.

I like your setup all around. Plants are looking great but it must be nice to sit outside on a chair and enjoy the breeze in your garden. Where I am right now it's winter, 2 foot of snow on the ground...lol.

I feel the same as you though. Every night that I go to bed I look forward to getting up in the morning and checking out my plants. There is usually pretty significant growth overnight.

Back
Top Bottom