Spreading rapidly

Robreefer

420 Member
Hi all. Another question for you green finger growers.I posted a few pics of dark purple tips and yellowing leaves at the weekend. Most people said all looks good and not to worry, which put my mind at ease until today, got home from work and the yellowing is spreading and worrying me

Iam using the following.
Growing strawberry lemonade by Barnes farm
Growing in biobizz soil and bizz nutes in 12 litre pot
California lightworks solar extreme 500
Water every 4-5 days with bloom nutes and some extra booster nutes

Here are some more pics the yellowing is spreading and other colours happening I don't want to mess up now at this stage please advise
Thanks guys and gals appreciate any help

20201201_170206.jpg

20201201_170309.jpg

20201201_170232.jpg

20201201_170506.jpg

20201201_170239.jpg

Don't know the temp of soil but in the tent it gets down to about 60 or 16 depending where you are in the world. Ph is fine 6.2 - 6.5. She is 6 weeks in flowering and already The smell off her is making my mouth water. I really want this to go without issues. My 2nd grow and the first a girl scout cookie did not smell anywhere near as good when harvested

Thanks I'll put a heater in the room. I never realised that was cold to the plant. I only have her at 70 _ 75 during lights on so the drop in temp does not seem that big. Or so I thought thanks Penny

It’s looking like normal fade to me, you can increase your nutrients a little if PH and temps are good. Let’s see what others think.
Ditto this fine info. Short. To the point. And dead on

Not to worry Robreefer , you can still grow at those lower temps. You may not get as big a crop but some of the nicest colors & terpene come from cold stressing.
Just remember you bring up the heat you also have to bring up the humidity
IMG_2376.JPG

Don't know the temp of soil but in the tent it gets down to about 60 or 16 depending where you are in the world. Ph is fine 6.2 - 6.5. She is 6 weeks in flowering and already The smell off her is making my mouth water. I really want this to go without issues. My 2nd grow and the first a girl scout cookie did not smell anywhere near as good when harvested

Stay the course - you could water more than every 4-5 days now. I usually water every day. Specially in flower you do not want the soil to dry the plants will think there's a drought and that stresses them.

Water more is all you need - looking good. Colors are fine - 60F is enough to get colors.

It's actually the beginning of senescence. An indicator you're on the right track! A few more weeks .... keep up the fight the party has started.

Back
Top Bottom