Spring's 2nd auto Grow under CFL's. Auto Bomb and Big Bang Auto

Thanks guys for the advice... I do like the way those bigger DWC set ups look...So maybe ill try something out. I have been successful with two mammoth sunflower seeds in hydroton and the 2l dwc. They are doing better side by side with a soil grow. So maybe I'm ready to try again..

Just germed a Kandy Kush fem. She went into the tent a few hours ago. The test has not come back yet. They got it yesterday. Crazy.. I cant understand why considering the test was automatic. I guess a lab must still review the data. Has to be a Doctor that signs off on it.

DWC tips for you. If you decide to go back at a more traditional DWC set-up, keep these thoughts in mind. I think this really sums it up, honestly:

• It'll be a headache if the res can't be kept under 70f. Preferrably, 67f.

• Make sure you have good aeration, even if you have to buy a little bigger pump, or higher quality air-stones.

• Change nutes weekly.

• Make sure no light hits the nutrient solution or reservoir. PH and temperature issues will be much fewer if so.

• Use a product like Dutch Master "Zone" to keep the root zone healthy. It'll make life MUCH easier, especially if the res temps are hard to control.

• The bigger the reservoir, the easier it is to manage. Small reservoirs require more frequent PH adjustments, top-offs, and can get out of balance quickly.

• Consider running nutrients at a slightly reduced level until you get your comfort level up - DWC allows for a constant buffet of nutrients, so no need to over-do it.

That's it I think (someone let me know if I forgot something). If you follow these general guidelines, you'll be golden.

DWC tips for you. If you decide to go back at a more traditional DWC set-up, keep these thoughts in mind. I think this really sums it up, honestly:

• It'll be a headache if the res can't be kept under 70f. Preferrably, 67f.

• Make sure you have good aeration, even if you have to buy a little bigger pump, or higher quality air-stones.

• Change nutes weekly.

• Make sure no light hits the nutrient solution or reservoir. PH and temperature issues will be much fewer if so.

• Use a product like Dutch Master "Zone" to keep the root zone healthy. It'll make life MUCH easier, especially if the res temps are hard to control.

• The bigger the reservoir, the easier it is to manage. Small reservoirs require more frequent PH adjustments, top-offs, and can get out of balance quickly.

• Consider running nutrients at a slightly reduced level until you get your comfort level up - DWC allows for a constant buffet of nutrients, so no need to over-do it.

That's it I think (someone let me know if I forgot something). If you follow these general guidelines, you'll be golden.

Seems to be less than I thought! That's good. I'm not going to use it for all of my plants. Just two. That way if i screw up I have back up plants going.

Here a few cool pics. My wife brought these plastic hot dog holders home. She said I should use them as mini domes!! I have a few freebie beans so i will give it a try. It looks so small compared to my other domes! Glad she is the manager and glad she thinks of me and my grow!

IMG00267-20130117-0152_1_.jpg
IMG00266-20130117-0151_1_.jpg

+reps to your wife! That is a great little idea. :)

Well...I am completely and utterly devastated... My drug test came back positive for MJ. No kidding. Less than 24 hours notice is hard to beat. tests have become more sophisticated over the years. Shit that worked too curb it two years ago is not working now. Not sure if this test is more modern? After all its a high security job for a private company.They asked me questions about steroids???? I do not take them legally or illegally. The doctors questions starting leaning toward flushing my system. Something to do with vitamin levels in my urine showed evidence of flushing my system which is a false negative!!!! Never heard of that shit before. Didn't matter a whole lot because there was a small enough amount of MJ to get a positive I suppose.

Must have been an inside Job. I think someone I smoked with dropped an e-mail to our ethics office. Now that I am calling my contacts it seems this way. I have been out on a LOA ( leave of abscense ) for several months now due to the medication I take for my liver ( interferon ). My company pays has a salary coontinuence for salaried managers when out on medical leave. I will admit how much I just loss besides 7 years of my life.. 71 k annual salary plus potential for 30% bonus annual. Not to mention 26k in stock options I just lost. Thank GOD my health insurance is through my wife's job. Cant begin too tell how many bills I have! I have no one to blame but myself. I should have been more careful. Mama makes enough to keep us up for at least a year. I luckily have time in service pay coming too me and over 7 weeks paid vacation. That's enough to live the same for over a year. Need to start looking for a new job.....

:sorry: Dang man I am sorry to hear this :thedoubletake:
The thought of it being an inside job is crazy. You could go out with a bang and blow the whistle on them, but really that always seems like more effort that its worth. I have never heard of anyone fighting the results with any success. Moving on with your life would be a better choice.
Once again Spring, keep your head up and drive on. There are quite a few companies out there that do not have these type of policies.

:sorry: Dang man I am sorry to hear this :thedoubletake:
The thought of it being an inside job is crazy. You could go out with a bang and blow the whistle on them, but really that always seems like more effort that its worth. I have never heard of anyone fighting the results with any success. Moving on with your life would be a better choice.
Once again Spring, keep your head up and drive on. There are quite a few companies out there that do not have these type of policies.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words. Ill move on..just need a few hours to digest it and accept it! I still have my knowledge, skills, and experience to land a good job. A positive test cant take that away! I really loved my job..Damn. I know who did it now. I have to calm down before I get revenge...I should let it go but I do have some shit on him that would get his ass fired. But I don't need the bad karma from bad Darma! May take a minute though. The economy is still bad here in Florida.

Man that's such a bummer. You know who instigated this? Man F karma, I'd get him fired if I had some shit on him honestly. Bad people deserve it. Maybe it IS karma that's getting him fired, just through you? lol.. sorry about your job man, it's ridiculous that they even test people for a job. Land of the free...'sh

Sorry about the news Springa. Consider this a chance at an even better life. I am sure you will make out fine. Stay positive bro.

wow, LOL! Now that's a plant :laughtwo:
I saw this guy on your tube who only grows bigger plants. One plant under a 600. It produced massive buds, very danky, and the yield was beyond satisfying. He vegges his girls for a good while before the flip. I liked it because he only deals with one big pot (water, feed, flush...). However, if I were growing a TREE like his and something went wrong with her... oh man.. that's a whole grow ruined soo..
Growing this plant and learning about it is so friggin fascinating. There's so many ways to do it right and so many ways to appreciate it. It really is an art. I'm very excited about your new grow.

Spring - I'm bummed about the news, to say the least. I hate that this happened to you - it's so ridiculous that it is the way it is. Hang in there my friend - there will be better days, and perhaps something even better will come along for you. Sending positive energy your way my friend.

:circle-of-love:

wow, LOL! Now that's a plant :laughtwo:
I saw this guy on your tube who only grows bigger plants. One plant under a 600. It produced massive buds, very danky, and the yield was beyond satisfying. He vegges his girls for a good while before the flip. I liked it because he only deals with one big pot (water, feed, flush...). However, if I were growing a TREE like his and something went wrong with her... oh man.. that's a whole grow ruined soo..
Growing this plant and learning about it is so friggin fascinating. There's so many ways to do it right and so many ways to appreciate it. It really is an art. I'm very excited about your new grow.

Go0gle "Heath Robinson indoor tree grow", or search the site here. Heath grows indoor trees and measures his single plant harvests in pounds, not ounces. If you haven't seen his grows, prepare to have your mind blown...

Back
Top Bottom