Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains - FFOF Soil - Indoor Tent

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

howdy spring! hope you have a super weedend!

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

Little bit of trouble here in paradise...nothing bad yet but I may be in and out of contact!

stay low spring

pos vibes your way homie..

All is well my friends!!! I'm outa the loop for a bit and have removed all signs of cultivation.....That said I will still hang around! Maybe Ill write some blogs or something!

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

I was able to chill today and smoke a bit....Man I feel better already. I'm happy to report that all continues to go well and the big storm is over.. Basically Family stuck their nose somewhere it did not belong and caused all sorts of shit!! The two sleestacks gave me 5 ounces roughly...!! they were the last girls to harvest.. The royal critical clone went away as well as my Think Diff auto..Broke my heart! All told the flowering girls gave me over a half pound....roughly!

wiw!

Good to hear you're all good spring.
phewf!
Ya had us worried there for a bit.
Sounds like you got a nice harvest out of those sleestacks! congrats!
So, what's next?
lay low for a while?
or start back up.

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

I was able to chill today and smoke a bit....Man I feel better already. I'm happy to report that all continues to go well and the big storm is over.. Basically Family stuck their nose somewhere it did not belong and caused all sorts of shit!! The two sleestacks gave me 5 ounces roughly...!! they were the last girls to harvest.. The royal critical clone went away as well as my Think Diff auto..Broke my heart! All told the flowering girls gave me over a half pound....roughly!

Congrats SpringA!

good weed to you Spring! sounds like a sweet stash you have there:thumb:

Thanks guys! I'm going to hold off for a bit and start a few girls next month. I need the break and change of pace..All of us know how these girls can make us a slave! The situation was a blessing in a way because it forced me out of the house. I almost forgot what it was like! That said I do miss them already. I have a few beans and I may just let one grow.....outside?

Anyone have any thoughts on a tent set up in a garage? My worries are the heat. Gets damn hot in there. I have the inline fan but need to be careful with cutting holes to vent. My objective is to keep the tent closed up so no one can peek. I think if I can get fresh air pumped in the tent I can just vent into the garage.

why not! maybe run the lights at night when the air is a bit cooler.

Now that I'm back to posting again I will do a final report for this journal. Time to close her soon. Ill start a new one cause Im trying to gather up ideas for a obvious/stealth grow.

If you are handy with wood, you can build a concrete growroom as a complete wall in the garage.

Ultra-climate control and you build the ducting before pouring the concrete :)

Now that I'm back to posting again I will do a final report for this journal. Time to close her soon. Ill start a new one cause Im trying to gather up ideas for a obvious/stealth grow.

Now you're really thinkin bro....obvious/stealth grow....................:thumb:

Anyone have any thoughts on a tent set up in a garage? My worries are the heat. Gets damn hot in there. I have the inline fan but need to be careful with cutting holes to vent. My objective is to keep the tent closed up so no one can peek. I think if I can get fresh air pumped in the tent I can just vent into the garage.

hey spring, got to have alot of in and out air for garage and yes you can vent to the garage but filter it. also filter the intake air. hepa and a pleated. if going to use co2 get the regulator set up that is solor[light controlled] and vent light hoods only during day period[lens on lighting] and put a temp/humidity controller on the fans. you will need to keep night time temp high[78 to 85] and night humidity to below 30% [ keeps from getting budrot ect] i always sugest building a room in the garage versus a tent, if going to grow in the long run. tents are good for in the house set ups and to controll males and breeding them in bigger spaces. dont worry about doing a veg room and flower room. waste of space. learn to do seed grows 12/12 then 11/13[light/night] or cuttings with less then 2 1/2 weeks of veg[12 to 18 inch plants] ,[up to 24 for some phenos/strains]. the longer night gives better results and a lizard light[uvb] to push tricomes off the charts[last 4 weeks]depending on an early tricome to brac growth ratio. light deprevation set ups work so well is that the killer kick butt buds get riper and better with the suns uvb during last 2 weeks of may then all of june/july and aug, first 2 weeks if sept. they suplement thier green house crops with light and controlling the photo peroid all year around. that is for northern hemosphere [ california is famous for the og] cause all the outdoor stuff takes advantage of the sun and or light deprevation techniques. out doors we dont even ph adjust or use nutes/fertilizers just good clean water and good clean soil and the sun. like i keep telling everyone THE INDUSTRY WANTS TO SELL YOU SOMETHING .

gairbud whats up buddy? good to see you around:)

Back
Top Bottom