Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains - FFOF Soil - Indoor Tent

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

Looks super sweet spring! We should totally organize a meet up! show of produce and have a 420 BBQ!

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

Thanks guys.. Here a few pics..Better quality. The first buds are from the Auto Mazar then the Royal critical. The girls are my Sleestacks.

HPIM3438.JPG

Cousin IT called. He said he wants his wife back.

CFL is the shit!

Mountain...Thanks I wish CFL could take the credit. They started under CFL and a few months in I bought a 600 watt digital ballast. I tried to change my journal title.. I still love cfl's and have had awesome results. My first two grows are a testament...

The Auto Mazar,
What a great girl she turned out to be. Just seems as it was yesterday when she sprouted. Alas it has been 120 days for this monster auto. She gave me just over 3 1/2 oz's. Seems to be a nice yield for an auto. I have heard tales of larger yields and I feel it can be achieved. I feel that I could have done better if I used a larger pot and less plants in the tent. That said... I'm still pleased overall with her yield. 120 days is a bit of a wait for an auto but there are strains of super autos ( 120 days+ ).

This is what the bank says:
AutoMazar is a remarkably heavy-yielding autoflowering hybrid between our legendary Mazar and a Ruderalis/Indica. Mazar is a triple prize winner, a best seller praised for its potency, high yields and soft taste. AutoMazar produces sticky, generously proportioned buds and grows to a height of 70 to 80 cm. AutoMazar is a typical Indica, a strong-growing dense plant with big leaves and yields of 50 to 125 grams per plant. Best result so far is a plant that produced 205 grams outdoor in Southern Europe.

- Yield 65-75 grams
- Harvest month Late September
- Height of the plant 45-50 cm
- Genetic background Afghani x Skunk
- Effect Stoned, physically and mentally
- Cannabinoid content Medium-high
- Flowering time 7 weeks
- Type Sativa: 30% Indica: 70%

Thats a good description and it seems I went over the average yield. I recommend this autoflower if you have the space. she will get tall but not bushy. That is a win-win for a small tent or closet. Time is a factor as well since she is a long grower.

I asked my wife to roll me a nice joint ( she does a great job ). I used 6 day old dried bud and a 1.5 JOB for the paper. The first good puff after burning in the joint tasted spicy. Like dollar store ginger snaps! Then a strong bold feeling of bliss washed over me as if I was in a haze. The taste is not for the sweet bud smoker. Think more like a nice evening smoke after a good steak dinner. The ash gives this weight as well. It burns nice and white...while staying strong throughout the smoke.

IMAG023614.jpg
IMAG023813.jpg
IMAG024319.jpg
IMAG008418.jpg
IMG00297-20130123-0254.jpg
IMG00310-20130124-1540.jpg
HPIM3378.JPG
imagejpeg_27.jpg
HPIM3438.JPG
HPIM3439.JPG

Looking great there Spring:) + Reps for you mate!!
Them girls gunna be pushing out some nice buds, and the nug pics looked quite tasty too:) Hows things been anyways? Hoping all is ok ur end.. Take care and chat soon.. Smokem

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

I will probably start another journal for this girl and the royal critical clone but until then here is the Think Different...just cracked her seed casing.. Now she sits in a warm bed of FFOF. Ill run her with BPN 2 part..

HPIM3444.JPG

heck they all is:)
Kickass. That one nug is very nice.

Your smoke report is accurate.

Back
Top Bottom