Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains - FFOF Soil - Indoor Tent

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

why wouldn't I?

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

Great pics spring,I love the outdoors.I would have wanted to hike down there with a fishin pole!
You made me laugh pretty good about the whole Blair witch thing.I bet it was a bit spooky at night. :laugh:
Thanks for sharing!

Great pics spring,I love the outdoors.I would have wanted to hike down there with a fishin pole!
You made me laugh pretty good about the whole Blair witch thing.I bet it was a bit spooky at night. :laugh:
Thanks for sharing!

YEY, better now? You funny guy!, wtf is a blair witch?, Jesus has that covered, I carry a 1911, 4 mags for it, an m4 carbine with 4 30 rnd mags, a mark 2 gerber, and loadie carries a 38 smith with lazer sights loaded with +p+, yes there is such a thing. I take no chances with the wierdos in this world......I was even afraid of the dark as a child....my dad told me he had been in the woods all his life and I was the scariest thing he ever saw out there! I was required by my parents to carry in the woods since I was ten....my first armed confrontation at 12........I'm still here.....I was protected in my youth by everyone! Ya, we get out and recreate....we re - create ourselves when we do. It's not so bad bein armed like I always am......I have had a loaded weapon at my fingertips since I was 6 years old.........with orders from dad to drop anyone who messed with me.....he would take care of the rest! Glad ta have you back.....fine lookin weed! We good huh?

Spring its real nice to hear some good news from you!! I am glad you had a good time. I myself am someone whos imagination is stronger than his common sense so I feel you on the whole Blair Witch, Alien sex triangle thing! :)

Lots of love!

Shizzy

:Rasta:

Pics look great spring :) You got 420 cool boys here mate!

Thanks! Fish...I always think nobody reads my long endless posts..! More and more I find you all here good people to have on my side.

Mc..yeah man I wanted to bring a Gun. That section of the AT trail is harsh on fire arms. Some parts of the trail you can have a gun...Makes no sense. Its reverse bullshit! The AT trail is a linear Federal park from Main to Georgia? So now........ State law applies? Ha!!! I do have a S&W air gun! I carried a few knives but I'm not fond of close quarter combat as I get older.

The Blair witch is a local legend that made it to an indie film. Kind of freaked folks out. The real shit is there were kids killed in those woods. Some psycho kidnapped a few kids and forced another to help in carry out some of the deeds. The freak guy was hung in Rockville, Md after a trial.. Well he was jiber jabing and writing some crazy language before he was executed.. years later the kid that helped him was filmed in a documentary at an asylum in Baltimore, MD. He was scribbling and jiber jabbing the same crazy language to the letter! So that's where the whole witch thing got popular.

Minus...Thanks!

Shizz!!!! Ha I love it! Well put man... Imagination stronger than common sense!

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

Mc...here is a link to all the murder and craziness that actually happened there! Kept us kids afraid to be in those woods. I spent my Youth running around them!

Blair Witch - Blair Witch

your welcome and thank you for a good story about your trip:)
time contingent so I didn't read if you might have taken a S&W air gun or if you might have had a couple of knives.
and I also didn't read about you saying anything some freaky guy so if that might be in the story I didn't read it:sorry::kisstwo:

YEY, better now? You funny guy!, wtf is a blair witch?, Jesus has that covered, I carry a 1911, 4 mags for it, an m4 carbine with 4 30 rnd mags, a mark 2 gerber, and loadie carries a 38 smith with lazer sights loaded with +p+, yes there is such a thing. I take no chances with the wierdos in this world......I was even afraid of the dark as a child....my dad told me he had been in the woods all his life and I was the scariest thing he ever saw out there! I was required by my parents to carry in the woods since I was ten....my first armed confrontation at 12........I'm still here.....I was protected in my youth by everyone! Ya, we get out and recreate....we re - create ourselves when we do. It's not so bad bein armed like I always am......I have had a loaded weapon at my fingertips since I was 6 years old.........with orders from dad to drop anyone who messed with me.....he would take care of the rest! Glad ta have you back.....fine lookin weed! We good huh?

Remind me to never piss you off Mc! ;)

Thanks! Fish...I always think nobody reads my long endless posts..! More and more I find you all here good people to have on my side.

Mc..yeah man I wanted to bring a Gun. That section of the AT trail is harsh on fire arms. Some parts of the trail you can have a gun...Makes no sense. Its reverse bullshit! The AT trail is a linear Federal park from Main to Georgia? So now........ State law applies? Ha!!! I do have a S&W air gun! I carried a few knives but I'm not fond of close quarter combat as I get older.

The Blair witch is a local legend that made it to an indie film. Kind of freaked folks out. The real shit is there were kids killed in those woods. Some psycho kidnapped a few kids and forced another to help in carry out some of the deeds. The freak guy was hung in Rockville, Md after a trial.. Well he was jiber jabing and writing some crazy language before he was executed.. years later the kid that helped him was filmed in a documentary at an asylum in Baltimore, MD. He was scribbling and jiber jabbing the same crazy language to the letter! So that's where the whole witch thing got popular.

Minus...Thanks!

Sounds like demonic posession!

Minus...Thanks!

We read 'em.

Thanks for the write up and pics. Those woods back east can be pretty spooky at times. Especially if you have a furtive imagination. ;) I wouldn't be so worried about super natural forces. The natural ones are the ones that would worry me. Think Deliverance. Nuph said.

...I carry a 1911, 4 mags for it, an m4 carbine with 4 30 rnd mags, a mark 2 gerber, and loadie carries a 38 smith with lazer sights loaded with +p+, yes there is such a thing. I take no chances with the wierdos in this world... I was required by my parents to carry in the woods since I was ten....my first armed confrontation at 12... I always am......I have had a loaded weapon at my fingertips since I was 6 years old.........with orders from dad to drop anyone who messed with me.....he would take care of the rest!

I am completely defensive in my old age....LOL...

:rofl: :circle-of-love:

well if you read this all spring,:high-five: Hi?buddy and good weed to you

Back
Top Bottom