Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains - FFOF Soil - Indoor Tent

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

Good to hear you made it too spring!

Now do what fish said!

wiw!

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

Hey guys! I made it back from the great State of Maryland!! Had a great time hiking and was able to spend some time with old friends. I have some pics and I will get em up when I can. My wife played nurse maid to the girls the past 8 days. She did well and all seems good. The auto Mazar is ready to come down. I'm so glad I decided to wait...The royal critical is close as well. Maybe a week away.. The two sleestack skunks keep getting fatter and are showing no signs of slowing down. Ill keep em going! The Royal critical clone that was to be my single plant grow has flowered...Damn...that was the trade off... Moving her to a veg site every night was not practical for my wife's schedule..So roughly she veged for a month. I'm going to germ another auto mazar and a fem reg called The Church.

For those of you that remember about my recent dream job inter view I have an update: I was contacted while away to come in for a second interview. I have the interview tomorrow morning. Ill keep ya posted!

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

Sounds sweeet!

Cant wait for pics!

watch out of loins and tigers .. I dont think you will run into bears up there .. But the alagators may be fearce ..

oh dear baby jesus i hope your joking!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sending good vibes! good luck spring!

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

Hey guys! I made it back from the great State of Maryland!! Had a great time hiking and was able to spend some time with old friends. I have some pics and I will get em up when I can. My wife played nurse maid to the girls the past 8 days. She did well and all seems good. The auto Mazar is ready to come down. I'm so glad I decided to wait...The royal critical is close as well. Maybe a week away.. The two sleestack skunks keep getting fatter and are showing no signs of slowing down. Ill keep em going! The Royal critical clone that was to be my single plant grow has flowered...Damn...that was the trade off... Moving her to a veg site every night was not practical for my wife's schedule..So roughly she veged for a month. I'm going to germ another auto mazar and a fem reg called The Church.

For those of you that remember about my recent dream job inter view I have an update: I was contacted while away to come in for a second interview. I have the interview tomorrow morning. Ill keep ya posted!

YEYYYYYY!....second base........I'm prayin spring!:circle-of-love:

GOOOOOOD LUCK! :thumb:

Congratulations on the second interview spring. I'm so behind on everyone's journals I missed that you'd got a second one I'm sorry, that's great news. Hope it went well today, I'll keep my fingers crossed mate

they picked the right person to call back! I feel it in me bones the job is yours!
hopping anywise:thumb:

Thanks again guys! I had to post it last night to all of you here. I truly consider you all friends. So your support is appreciated and felt!

OK folks...here are a few pics of my trip..sorry for the shameless self promotion. Just don't have many cool people to share it with but you fine people! I did manage to smoke some of my Royal critical while up on the mountain. Sure was nice to sit out there and watch the sky..I was all by my lonesome as no one would go with me in low 60's weather?!! The day hikers were out but around 5 pm my camp area was real quiet. I walked around the top of the mountain and realized I was the only Swinging Dick up there. For those of you that do not know about the Blair witch..well good for you! I wish I did'nt! Burketsville, Md is about 15 miles South of my camp! Thats where the whole Blair Witch shit happened. If you know the real story then you know why I got a bit jumpy when the nearest human is a 5 mile sprint away!

I was able to set up camp and a killer fire ( making me an easy target ). Smoked a few bowls on the cliffs and got even more jumpy!!! Well needless to say but I will any way.....I called my brother (service!) and said come get me! I broke camp, policed up my site and hauled my ass down the mountain in the dark!!!! Had my headband LED though! Of course I was embarrassed a bit but I'm a superstitious guy.So my thoughts wandered from the Blair Witch to being Probed by Aliens! Ha!!

I was able to spend the day hiking ( 9 miles or so ) and had a wonderful time. I bonded with nature long enough too feel loved for another year, smoked a bowl, and closed my eyes listening to the sounds.

The bud pics are form the Auto Mazar...She is officially harvested. The pics suck. Sorry... remember that I walked in the Atlantic with my new HTC two weeks ago... So I have a shitty temp flip phone for a bit. I took her down the day I got home. She has been hanging in two closets and a small net dryer. Im feeling good about several ounces. Ill be sure to give better pics before I put her in jars..I really want to know her exact dry weight as I'm sure some of you do as well.. Mc thanks for the advice to not cut her down before I left for my trip. The extra growth is worth it. There will be a proper accounting of her weight and a smoke report!!

The other girls ( 2 sleestack Skunks, and the Royal Critical ) are almost ready. The pics stiill suck and the HPS is a bitch but I think you can get the idea?! In the pics I try to give a good idea of size by using my hand. My hand seems larger in the pics! The sleestacks are swelling like crazy....I cant wait to try her. The Royal Critical will be my best bud..The early samples knocked me on my ass. The 40x scope is showing milky trichs. I'm saying 60%...The buds dry to nice dense nugs that release a fowl smelling skunky aroma. The first flavor of smoke is a wonderful hash taste..then to an overall sweet smooth exhale.

The river shot is from a calm section of the Mighty Potomac River. This section is where Confederate troops would sneak across state lines to harass and disrupt..Maryland was neutral during the war. Now its a ferry crossing by the General Jubal A Early. The rest of the shots are of the Cumberland valley from Annapolis Rocks, Md. Ill be sure to move the pics to off topic photos. Oh did I mention I stopped by to see My Skins three SuperBowl Trophies?!!!! RG3!!

imagejpeg_5_2_.jpg
imagejpeg_4_4_.jpg
imagejpeg_4_14_.jpg
imagejpeg_2_3_1.jpg
imagejpeg_3_12_.jpg
imagejpeg_2_16_.jpg
imagejpeg_2_18_.jpg
imagejpeg_2_10_.jpg
imagejpeg_2_27_.jpg
imagejpeg_2_29_.jpg
imagejpeg_2_31_.jpg
imagejpeg_2_30_.jpg
imagejpeg_3_31_.jpg
imagejpeg_3_32_.jpg
imagejpeg_3_30_.jpg
imagejpeg_7.jpg
imagejpeg_6_6_.jpg
imagejpeg_4_23_.jpg
imagejpeg_5_15_.jpg
imagejpeg_5_14_.jpg
imagejpeg_3_33_.jpg
imagejpeg_3_34_.jpg
imagejpeg_3_29_.jpg

all the photos are awesome spring Chicken:)

sorry brother couldn't help myself:)
I too have been a bit leery while camping alone. just made a bigger fire and didnt sleep well:)
LOL! Fish!! I got that from my in-laws.. They keep talking boogy man!!

Back
Top Bottom