Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains - FFOF Soil - Indoor Tent

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

happy 420 spring:)

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

Wow really cool guys!! Happy 420 to all of you as well. Sorry I have been absent! I have become a temporary host to recently arrived by Surprise extended family visitors. This has spun my grow into a hastily prepared hide from the family nightmare. I'm glad to have the unexpected family but man my girls are suffering. I have managed to not have any temp issues but my destined to be single plant grow has been screwed... She was getting the 12 hours of light in the tent along with my flowering girls. Then I would remove her at lights off to the garage for an additional 6 hours under true 250 watt CFL. For the past three nights she has only had 12 hours in the tent. Can I up the hours again tonight and avoid flipping her? The bit of research I have done suggests yes... but could invite hermi action?? Any knowledge from you all would be welcome!

I'm able to catch up on sleep today.. Took my visitors to the local beach on Weds..That was fun!! I manged to get a nasty sunburn that includes quarter size blisters on my shoulders! SPF 35 did not do the trick..Then spent the past two days between Orlando and Daytona beach Florida. I'm complaining but again I am grateful to see them. Thanks again to everyone for being you!!Happy 420!!!

Wow really cool guys!! Happy 420 to all of you as well. Sorry I have been absent! I have become a temporary host to recently arrived by Surprise extended family visitors. This has spun my grow into a hastily prepared hide from the family nightmare. I'm glad to have the unexpected family but man my girls are suffering. I have managed to not have any temp issues but my destined to be single plant grow has been screwed... She was getting the 12 hours of light in the tent along with my flowering girls. Then I would remove her at lights off to the garage for an additional 6 hours under true 250 watt CFL. For the past three nights she has only had 12 hours in the tent. Can I up the hours again tonight and avoid flipping her? The bit of research I have done suggests yes... but could invite hermi action?? Any knowledge from you all would be welcome!

I'm able to catch up on sleep today.. Took my visitors to the local beach on Weds..That was fun!! I manged to get a nasty sunburn that includes quarter size blisters on my shoulders! SPF 35 did not do the trick..Then spent the past two days between Orlando and Daytona beach Florida. I'm complaining but again I am grateful to see them. Thanks again to everyone for being you!!Happy 420!!!

Thanks for squeezing in an update Spring! Happy 420! Hope you can imbibe while they're out.

Oh damn did I mention my dumb ass self took my brand new HTC phone in the ocean???? No insurance for me cause I bought it straight out.. no contracts for me.. now no phone for me! Damn......Could this unfortunate expensive error in judgement be due to lack of THC?!!

Thanks Kushmiester and yes I was able too squeeze in a few bonghits!! The first in several days!!

Oh damn did I mention my dumb ass self took my brand new HTC phone in the ocean???? No insurance for me cause I bought it straight out.. no contracts for me.. now no phone for me! Damn......Could this unfortunate expensive error in judgement be due to lack of THC?!!

Thanks Kushmiester and yes I was able too squeeze in a few bonghits!! The first in several days!!

Oh no! That sucks.

I Fumbled my digi cam into a bucket of soaking rapid rooters the other day.
Due to being 420fied.. So I'm feeling your pain buddy.

Happy 4twenty spring!

Been in your neck of the woods some...my older brother lives in the tri-city area...Deland, Debary, and Deltona...I don't get there often but was there 14 months ago for a week visit. Made the mistake of a Summer visit; the humidity nearly took me out! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin: Happy 420!
:party:

Spring we are so happy you were able to spend time with your family. Good times for them knowing you as I do.

Mighty fine looking plant Sringa! Happy belated 420. Sorry to hear about the phone. :)

Thanks TG!!! I'm patiently waiting as was the wise suggestion given by you all. Its killing me!!!!!! But the trichs are starting to get cloudy on my Auto Mazar.

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

I need some advice/help? If I put day old trimmed bud in a jar for 16 hours before i could properly air it out would I have problems? Roughly 10 grams.

Back
Top Bottom