Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains - FFOF Soil - Indoor Tent

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

Hey guys I'm new and need help can anyone lend a hand. I need help with my grow/grow journal it is under current and ongoing titled noobs very first grow with cfl's here is the link any help would be much appreciated thx guys

Noob's Very First Grow - All Help Welcome 2x Purple Kush w/CFL's

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

all i do is set up stealth grows , closet , garage , sheds , greenhouses ,garden outdoor, warehouses, containers ect. i have consulted this year over 50 grows and manage[consult] over 12 grows currently, i get hired all the time for as small as a couple plants to 1000s of plants in a grow. i speak at diferent events and conventions and siminars . i have impoved the yeild and quality of every single growers crop i have ever worked with or for. i have worked with and set up every kind of system out there from flood and drain to recirc to hydro to soiless to soil ect ect. all depends on what the grower likes and is used to doing. i fine tune them in to get the max from their grow and i get padi very good and 10% of the final crop at the end. every one i have helped has never even balked at giving me what i ask for at the end cause it is pocket change compared to their results of their previous grow. and they all keep me on after the first grow to many of thier grows as i teach them D.K.S. grow techniques and show them how to get 2 TO 7% thc/cbd/n/g ect from what they been growing and prove it with labs and their own smokers.
OG dose not exsist today. the first OG was original gangster, now OG means ocean grown. anyone growing good stony ass shit can call their crops OG if 30 miles from the ocean. lmfao. like girl scout cookies. just a very good strain[breed] and everything i breed puts gsc down a few shelfs like most of the cup winners. their are more killer strains grown in cali that are way way better then the cups ect that 99% of us dont bother with entering at all. our clients buy up everything every crop no questions ever asked. they know the quality is unmatched. i do breeding all the time for other growers to give them something new and unique[ they can name it anything they want AND THEY DO] lol , so if ya send me the space area size you want to grow in and the type of set up you like[for spring only] abb and flow hydro ect. and the nute recipe you like and use ill fine tune ya bro, send it private message also i need the water ph and tds before and after treatment and your areas average temps for spring/summer/fall and winter. and your normal tds/nute progression and the normal time you take to grow. 10 weeks to what ever. also strains you like as i either have the reaserch on them or can get the info.
also light manufactuer and spectrum / lumen output. watt ect. as long as i have a starting point of where your at and what you like to do ill fine tune it for ya and after you get killer results ill teach ya a few advanced killer trade secret shit that will freak ya out. but like always at first i need to know you and your grow[ how you do it] very dificult to change someones mind so step by step ill get ya there.
the proof is in the bud.:)

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

make sure you have all the colors for a flouresent grow.
2700k 4500k 5500k and 65000k. or as close to thoose as you can get. and dont buy the high efficeintcy bulbs. you dont get eneough light out of thoose you can increese electrical effiency by cahngeing the balasts from 2 doubles to a single 4 light/lamp one.
in a 4 lamp set up goes like this 1 of each/ also add a uvb [zilla] lizard light single either a t5 or t8 with a high uvb rating like 50.
use it in the last 3rd of the flowering cycle to finish. if the strain produces trics right away and the bracs fill out latter then only use the uvb the last 3 weeks as uvb in thoose strains will ripen trics faster then the buds bracs when they get fatter. also cut your bud flower tric enhancement down to 20% of recomened when useing uvb. the light does most the work in tricomes and turpines and other canebs you normally dont get with statndard lighting.[something in the suns uv/uvb] that lizards lights can provide.] you can see the diferent colors in the lights in the pic.
DSC002548.JPG

the 4 foot fixture on the right. great set up for small closet growers . if i have your space pic and size i can tell ya what you can do with flouresents that will produce D.K.S.[dinomite killer shit]

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

Anyone have any thoughts on a tent set up in a garage? My worries are the heat. Gets damn hot in there. I have the inline fan but need to be careful with cutting holes to vent. My objective is to keep the tent closed up so no one can peek. I think if I can get fresh air pumped in the tent I can just vent into the garage.

The trick would be getting COOL air into the tent. Venting hot air into an already hot space sounds stealthy. If you're trying to be stealthy, you might want to run those lights during the heat of the day.

Hey spring!
thanks for the reps buddy!

going stealth in the garage?

Obviously:rofl::rofl::peacetwo:
Hey spring!
thanks for the reps buddy!

going stealth in the garage?

laughing with you brother not at you:ganjamon::rofl::loopy::green_heart:
waaaaaaap waaaawwww..

I have been monitoring my garage for temp and RH. RH is consistent at around 52% and temp swings from high 70's to high 80's. As much as I would like to build a room in the garage I cannot. My thoughts were on setting up my tent in the corner and letting her go. At this point I would have to pull in fresh air from the outside. The only way I can see that happening is to send a pipe through the roof and make it look like a vent. So I am stuck with finding a way to pull in fresh air so I can regulate the temps. I have my 250 cfm inline fan.....and a filter. The big issue is that this is a functioning garage. My Motorcycle and car are both housed here as well. The room is not an issue..only that my garage door is opened at least 4 times in a 24 hr period minimum. My neighbors know I garden a lot out back and have seen my 250 watt CFL over vegetable seedlings I think. Not that any of them have ever asked. To the casual observer the tent would appear normal. Only the occasional family member would possibly question me if they ever ventured into my garage. I would have to say I'm growing pepper plants for my gardens. They all know how serious I take my vegetable gardening so its not uncommon for me to be that quirky. Well......I am still going through the plans as you can see..Thats why I call this an obvious/stealth grow. To the neighbors my house appears to be that of Ward Cleaver!

Time for this journal to come to an end. Any long time subscribers have read my harvest posts on this thread. I just wanted to simply wrap things up too move on. Closure is good as I will definitely start a new journal immediately! This was my 3rd and best grow to date. Best in that the grow gave me substantial weight over a short period of time. Short being 4 months roughly. Remember folks I had 7 girls going at one time all in different stages of growth. Allowing me to grow autos in the mix. They’re not picky. The auto Mazar gave me some nice weight as well as the think diff auto. The Royal critical by far was my best girl. Remember that I had several clones from her. That last of which I had to chop down. You all know why. The big surprises were the Sleestackks. Those 2 girls gave me close to 7 oz.’s. The smoke is awesome. My curing methods are still being honed but I’m learning as fast as I can. 99% of the 4 month yield is gone away somewhere……! Kept some nice samples for myself though.
I learned on this grow and went outside of my comfort zone. Clones, Blue Planet Nutrients, switch from CFL to HPS, Bassmans method, and curing with a net vs hanging in the closet. Good examples all! I also learned more about you all. I have built some strong ties with a few of you fine folks. I feel safe and secure among you. I can be myself and not worry about silly judgments. You are all good friends to me. And any are welcome to stop by if you make it through the Southern part of the Sunshine State. Be sure to start a friendship with me for several months before asking! Lost a few good friends that I started with here as well. ISmokes, and FluufyHaze. Still not sure how they are doing but I hope…James the Green has also been an impact on my growth as a person. His situation is close to my heart as I have experienced a similar one. There are a few others that have slipped away but that’s life. I trust they may come back.
See you all at my new Journal. Should have the link up soon in my sig.. Wait I would be a fool not to mention a few folks…Fish Cake. Mcloadie, Hoz, Miwa, GreenKnight, Vick, Smokem, Jimmy, Shizzy, Wiz, Korloin, DonPaul (where have you gone), ledrf, Xlr8, kushmiester, kushgrower, jb42, gairbud, ……if I missed you please it is not a slight! I’m smoking SleeSkunk and have lost myself!

look in the new post section:)

busy like crazy:thanks: haveing lots of fun ill be in las vegas on june 1st , arizona second week of june and in seatle in last part of june speaking on grows and consulting projects also will be in washington dc very soon on a state soon to be approved grow:yahoo:. so many places. and several all over california. just havent had alot of time to visit with all my friends here on 420 with diferent set ups and harvests ect going on now that i am back in the game with the band back together so to speak:riskybusiness: lol , my ole reputation got back out there and pow:headbanger:. busy like crazy, also networking with c.c.i. great people there got the heart:green_heart: for it big time.
the dream is alive and well. really i do miss all of you here on 420 'thats for sure' but i am working 420 about 10 to 14 hrs a day most of the week but this is my dream come true like for many of you and i am not breaking any laws:yahoo: :) and paying a fair share in taxes to the gov ect. got so many products and opperations going i had to put my wife:kiss: to work with me and have a few part timers:allgood: as well.
and thanks for asking i am so humbled to be friends with all of you and when i can ill put up the links at where i am speaking ect. so maybe you can come to a con or a class ect. and we can have a coffie or a non alcholic beer. something. for sure.:peace::thanks::Namaste::party:

Ward.. I think you were a little hard on Beaver, So does Eddie Haskal, Wally and Ms Cleaver..
Sorry Had an 8mile flash back!
Well glads I got the heads up now I will join you on your other journal;) In regards to your post about getting fresh air into your grow, well I barely have any direct actual 'fresh' air as opposed to recirculated air.
I have a passive intake/exhaust setup that has temps upto 35*C at times and RH of 26% but my plants have been fine as long I have my fans going moving air around around them. So you maybe able to get away with a passive setup with an opening at the base and one at the top, maybe cut a panel in the rear of the tent, bottom and top and if you have a few fans going as long as it aint under more than a 600w you should be able to manage a grow ok IMO. But it depends on the size of your tent tho, if it is a stealth ( smaller ) tent you ll obviously have trouble with circulating/temps etc; Or is there anyway you can hook up a small portable A/c beside your tent and run a ducting pipe thru the back of the tent? IDK - just a thought.. Hope you sort it buddy. WILL CYA ON THE OTHER SIDE.. of your journal..

Back
Top Bottom