2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

if your guy's plants top colas still had a good number of white hairs on top, would u wait a bit longer till there is more orange than white hairs to harvest???

Nope i wouldnt, ive grown plants that have had white hairs the whole time and they were ready to harvest. the Trics get you high and tell you when she is done, not the hairs.

ya i know u go by the trichs and not the hairs but i just dont lkike the idea of white hairs. ive had some bud that had alot of white hairs but tasted like sh!t, lol. ill get over it, lol
thanks irishboy

Wow she is still packing on some weight..I think you can go a little longer if she dont start fox tailing.She is turning into a fatty.:)

lol thanks man, ya she is, alot calyx spears comin out of the buds. shell be comin down in probably 5-8 days.

ya i know u go by the trichs and not the hairs but i just dont lkike the idea of white hairs. ive had some bud that had alot of white hairs but tasted like sh!t, lol. ill get over it, lol
thanks irishboy

IDK whats up with that? ive pulled my buds with white hairs lots of times when the trics said they were done and the hairs always turned color when drying. they never stayed white. so IDK bro why urs stayed white when dried.

IDK whats up with that? ive pulled my buds with white hairs lots of times when the trics said they were done and the hairs always turned color when drying. they never stayed white. so IDK bro why urs stayed white when dried.

lol, ya i dont. thats what im used to seeing, it turning color during dryin and cure. the sh!t i got must been way to early.
thanks

DAY 81 flower.
everything still looks good. soil is nearly dried up again, maybe another day or two then shell go in the dark period for a day or 2. leaves are really startin to turn yellow. i trimmed a few leaves, ones that where shading loer buds a lil. basically for a tab better light penatration for last few days. sorry if i am doin so many pics, im just doin every three days till harvest, im sure some will enjoy that. some reason the smell is gettin stronger in the tent from bud. ya, here we go....
my_grow_560.jpg
my_grow_564.jpg
my_grow_563.jpg
my_grow_562.jpg
my_grow_561.jpg
my_grow_559.jpg
my_grow_558.jpg
my_grow_556.jpg
my_grow_557.jpg

she's absolutely beautiful !!! is the breeder serious seeds ? did you only use a 180 led for this whole grow ?

she's absolutely beautiful !!! is the breeder serious seeds ? did you only use a 180 led for this whole grow ?

thanks mate. u know im not to sure what the breeder is, sorry. from the 4thweeks i believe i had bought another 180w, so i had 2 180w in there for most of flower. before i move back to U.K i am gettin a bunch of these lights for overthere. cheap running and barely any heat. guy i know over there near me, KM is the only strain he grows, he does 3 dif. types, oldskool kali, new kali, and a super kali. i will be hittin him up asap. lol

Nope.Not to many at all.I enjoy the pics of your kali:welldone:
I would also like to know where you get strains from.Looks like you have some solid ganetics.:thumb:

good! and thank you!!

i wish i did take some cutting but...oh well..
she is a clone just from a dispensary here in CO. they accindentally sold there mother.idiots!!! so no more of this baby.
i think this is what u ask
:thumb:

DAY 81 flower.
everything still looks good. soil is nearly dried up again, maybe another day or two then shell go in the dark period for a day or 2. leaves are really startin to turn yellow. i trimmed a few leaves, ones that where shading loer buds a lil. basically for a tab better light penatration for last few days. sorry if i am doin so many pics, im just doin every three days till harvest, im sure some will enjoy that. some reason the smell is gettin stronger in the tent from bud. ya, here we go....
my_grow_560.jpg
my_grow_564.jpg
my_grow_563.jpg
my_grow_562.jpg
my_grow_561.jpg
my_grow_559.jpg
my_grow_558.jpg
my_grow_556.jpg
my_grow_557.jpg

Just breathtaking, Staffy -- I may have to add to my next bean order! I can't wait to see the harvested buds:slide:

Back
Top Bottom