Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

Yeah, freezing to death is not really a concern in South Africa unless you're homeless. We do get some nights that get reasonably cold here. One of the coldest nights I remember was -10 deg C according to the weather bureau. Think I was about 21 at the time. So a while back now. I remember the freezer was warmer than the air outside. It was a trip. We stripped down and went for a jog. Neighbours must have thought we were mad. LOL!

Thanks Love2Grow, she blessed me with some real nice buds. I only got about 100 each on them, but that's not counting all the branches I stole over the last couple weeks, and some lowers were tossed due to suspected PM. Not bad, but I should be able to about double that without too much trouble. I do like em fat ;)

Welcome to 420 :welcome: all the cool people are concentrated in this one thread :)

It was like magic, I picked that spot too. Otherwise, I'd have been the one in the drift. ;) I don't combine cold and water either hell no... so yeah, summer, spring or fall, but not winter. Some crazy friend would want to go swimming. I don't know how any of us survived. :rofl:

Not bad at all, come follow my journal doing a Greenhouse original cheese, in DWC RECIRC, oh my girls have picked right up going to upload some more pictures in a little while on there but be sure to pull up a chair, and thank you much appreciated have been using this site from way back, just never registered and joined the community but it's the best thing I did just love being able to share anonymous and have other people enjoy it with me, peace ✌️stay blazing. .

got a tent coming this week i ordered a 36x36x6' so i can start trying some clones when i do my next grow and maybe keep a mother plant in there i need to get a fan anybody no of a good quiet fan for this size tent this is my first tent so any ideas would be welcome!

got a tent coming this week i ordered a 36x36x6' so i can start trying some clones when i do my next grow and maybe keep a mother plant in there i need to get a fan anybody no of a good quiet fan for this size tent this is my first tent so any ideas would be welcome!

sticky....take a look at Blauberg Turbo....basic model comes w/ 2 speed control. Even on low setting will clear a 3x3 easily every 1-2 min. Quiet for a 4". Under $100. Use them in my small tents. :Namaste:

you no how your smoking out of a certain batch of bud and you toke one of those popcorn buds and it rips you a good one thats what just happened with some of this early cut sssdh it liked to tear my head off love that shit now its time to go do my walk have a good one i sure started my day out good!:blunt:

Been down with the flu, so I haven't caught up with y'all but I'll do my best soon. :Namaste:

Some of the ECSD. Looks like all the cuttings will make it, which is great, as you can bet I'm going full tent with it asap. She's a tall girl, so I'll try bushing her out a bit. There's likely some PM likely in the house, so she's got her own place to live for now. :) I've put her by the window, and she's reacting to the light, so I should see some lighter cups in just the next couple of days. I suspect they have all rooted.

IMG_104537.jpg
IMG_104642.jpg
IMG_104745.jpg

Many of my friends here, have heard me speak of this cut for several years, and know how special it is to me. She is the best mood lifter for me. Her profile aligns to fight depression and anxiety in me like no other. If you've had some past head trauma, shes' worth a look if you can find her, even in a cross. Incredible high in the way that Blue Dream can be, but with far more rise, power and character, if not loosing some balance in the process...shes's mostly all UP :) Her taste is incredible, and she's not that hard to grow well.

What's next? I'm not sure. I got to clean and tear down some things that have been up for several years, tents, boxes, basic shit everywhere....the broken LED farm.

After that I have to decide whether to keep the room as a lung room and keep the tent, or just light proof it and use the whole 5x12 closet for flower. Not sure yet.

I've got some SSH, Slurricane and D on deck. I will be making some seeds for fun, friends and learning, which I'm really excited about.

Thanks for checking in on me... Be good to each other, and keep it greasy. :Namaste:

you no how your smoking out of a certain batch of bud and you toke one of those popcorn buds and it rips you a good one thats what just happened with some of this early cut sssdh it liked to tear my head off love that shit now its time to go do my walk have a good one i sure started my day out good!:blunt:

So happy to hear it, couldn't have happened to a better guy. It's some great weed. Even with fresh Chem and HB in the house, I'm still hitting it. :volcano-smiley:

Hitting the Chem D now. Very expansive smoke, will steal your breath, make you cough, although she's a smooth smoke. She's smooth enough that your not expecting to cough at all, but the bronchdilater effect is almost immediate and strong. Wow. I'm sure I'd have more green in her next time, so this really isn't the best test. High? The high is like ..indica centric sorta OGish, with a rather insane front end rush, huge visual effects, and distortions...but clearer and more focused after a bit, and the body rolls in nicely and warmly too, adding to the allure. I'm glad I have one of these going, I needed a decent Indica and I got this. She's a curse to grow, so you know it's love. :dreamy:

I'll keep testing her out though, not fully cured.

glad you got your cuts they look good there going to do fine, your going to make seeds i would like to see that who's the daddy i guess you better get over that bug you got and get to work lol, sounds like some intreresting ideas cs good luck with your venture bud!:thumb:

glad you got your cuts they look good there going to do fine, your going to make seeds i would like to see that who's the daddy i guess you better get over that bug you got and get to work lol, sounds like some intreresting ideas cs good luck with your venture bud!:thumb:

Not sure what male will be, but ChemDxSSH regs are up next ;)

sounds like a good start anyway that d you got sounds like what i call the "kind"lol weed you only come across a few times in your life and the ssh is always some good smoke,you need to try some of this m2 its nice morning weed!:cheesygrinsmiley:

sounds like a good start anyway that d you got sounds like what i call the "kind"lol weed you only come across a few times in your life and the ssh is always some good smoke,you need to try some of this m2 its nice morning weed!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Genetics: Sri Lankan landrace x Thai Landrace (extinct) x Acapulco Gold (Mexican landrace) x (South African landrace x original Haze)

I love it. Has everything a growing boy needs. :Namaste: Send a nice bong rip brother. :volcano-smiley:

just vaped some lsc from the plant that had no smell while it was growing when you break open a bud there is a minor lemon smell from it but vaping it is a real treat the flavor which the best way for me to explain it is sweetened lemon zest and it lingers and lingers no kidding 20min later you can still taste it and you want more the high is uppy ill have to talk later about the high haven't had enough yet and theres no real cure on it yet!:cheesygrinsmiley:

What happened to skunkworkz? He can be abrasive, but had some interesting things to say.

just vaped some lsc from the plant that had no smell while it was growing when you break open a bud there is a minor lemon smell from it but vaping it is a real treat the flavor which the best way for me to explain it is sweetened lemon zest and it lingers and lingers no kidding 20min later you can still taste it and you want more the high is uppy ill have to talk later about the high haven't had enough yet and theres no real cure on it yet!:cheesygrinsmiley:
I've been vaping on my bud too and never expected it to have such a piney aroma thatyou can hardly keep it in your lungs :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom