Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

thanks for the info on pm cs its some valuable knowledge there I'm sure i have not had that yet in my garden knock on wood and hope i don't ,I'm sorry you guys have this plaguing you,thats a shame yeti,sounds like some preventative practices need to be in place!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Some shots, they aren't ready for prime time but close. :)

ECSD starts in soil, finally rooted, and one in coco that will be flowered out grown hydro so I don't have to wait. :)

IMG_110158.jpg
IMG_109454.jpg
IMG_109549.jpg

Slurricane, Day 2 flower

IMG_108053.jpg
IMG_109256.jpg

SSH - Indica

IMG_108258.jpg

SSH - Sativa

IMG_108352.jpg

ChemD
IMG_108543.jpg

They are all flipped :)

there looking good cs nice and healthy they have your trademark shine to them,i noticed a little discoloration on the d didn't the last one you grew have that to not that she doesn't look good i no your going to get that one dialed in good luck bud!:thumb:

Subbed can’t wait to see the slurricane. I wanted to get them but couldn’t drop the $200. Next time for sure

$200.... fucking hell... 20 seeds $10 each?.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but well and truly worth it for top line genetics :rofl::rofl: did that sarcasm translate? Hope they were a gift or got them with a win from the ponys

Double ouch :rofl::rofl::passitleft:

That is for a 10 pack. When I bought my pack I got them on sale for 140 and I am not mad at that at all. I popped 2 seeds, the first one a dud and the second one looks like that. I would say thats $28 well spent. I could get clones of the purple punch (one of the parents) but the people want $125+ per cut. The Slurricane is supposed to be more potent than the punch and by the looks of this girl I dont doubt it. The Punch itself is one of the only things around here that goes for $250+ per oz, with this being at least on that level, I would have to spend $250 for every ounce I will be getting out of $28 worth of seeds if I were to buy it. I think the $200 price tag is too steep. I try not to spend more than $100 per pack and have only done so a handful of times. All the packs I spent more than that on though I could have resold for more than I have into them.

I know you can clone sell etc, just seems little steep.. I've done it also, dragged in by advertisement but haven't found anything to justify.. my last seed order came to $156 euro..
Auction Mango Haze
Auction: Mango Widow
Auction: Skunk Haze
Auction: Early Haze
Auction: Pink Floyd
Auction: NHS - National Health Service
Auction: Critical Mass
Auction: NL5 x Afghan
Auction: Ortega
All had 18 plus seeds.. regs...

I do not disagree with it being steep, but I was seriously contemplating getting one of the punch clones. I then stumbled upon the seeds and watched another member grow them out and decided it was worth the shot. One clone for $125 or ten fem seeds for $140 with the punch crossed to something more potent. It was an easy choice. At this point I am glad I choose the seeds. I have run close to 70 strains in my time growing, none of them came close to this level of frost. Will it translate into killer smoke? I hope so. Even if not I can make oil and should get killer yields doing so. Even if it ends up as just a hash strain I wont complain.

I also got 9 fem seeds of two other strains that I have not seen for sale that I got as freebies with the order. So all in all not even $7.50 per seed at that point.

I do not disagree with it being steep, but I was seriously contemplating getting one of the punch clones. I then stumbled upon the seeds and watched another member grow them out and decided it was worth the shot. One clone for $125 or ten fem seeds for $140 with the punch crossed to something more potent. It was an easy choice. At this point I am glad I choose the seeds. I have run close to 70 strains in my time growing, none of them came close to this level of frost. Will it translate into killer smoke? I hope so. Even if not I can make oil and should get killer yields doing so. Even if it ends up as just a hash strain I wont complain.

I also got 9 fem seeds of two other strains that I have not seen for sale that I got as freebies with the order. So all in all not even $7.50 per seed at that point.
i saw that plant earlier today and its a beauty thats for sure I'm sure will be good stuff i haven't heard any negatives about that strain,i go back and check if there are any seeds avail. but no go,7.50 a seed is a steal seed prices are only going to go one way up!

there looking good cs nice and healthy they have your trademark shine to them,i noticed a little discoloration on the d didn't the last one you grew have that to not that she doesn't look good i no your going to get that one dialed in good luck bud!:thumb:

They are doing OK, not quite getting the brix I want, but with all the troubles, well, I'll take what I can get. ;)

Subbed can't wait to see the slurricane. I wanted to get them but couldn't drop the $200. Next time for sure

He Don, She should be quite nice, temps are getting down to about 65f in that room at night. She should be beautiful. I think I paid 120 at Annukai before they went up or maybe it was 140. 200 and up is alot for beans, but I'd pay it and more if I wanted it. I'll post some pics of her when she's throwing. :Namaste:
Double ouch :rofl::rofl:

Man, you are like the opposite of a welcome wagon :rofl: :passitleft: I know, the fumes, the fumes lol. Even I bought into that one. Pics on IG were so insane, they doubled the price couple of days after. I hate it on one hand, but on the other, if there's no money in it, there won't be any time spent doing it right. More than 200$ well that's kinda gouging, unless it's a real difficult seed to make.

I bring gifts. Just based in

In a few months we'll throw some axels and wheels under this and get a mule.. that'll be some welcome wagon

IMG_061558.JPG

Damn, that's the second time I've heard that.. you'd hope not :rofl::rofl:

Funny part is, I think great beans should probably cost a hundred or even two. You should know that you're getting something worth keeping though, and they should be the best of their kind, for whatever type of plant they are. Less for less. For these unknowns, the price is probably exceeding what they are worth. But there's some value added things ...the lure of the Unicorn, astonishingly pretty plants, exclusivity/rarity. Time will tell of that money was well enough spent, but IHG has treated me pretty well. I'm hoping to catch a nice plant....she looks and smells fantastic so far. :Namaste:

ChemD is a top favorite of all time. It's exquisitely balanced and very compelling to smoke. I look forward to when I get to relax and enjoy her, and I'm not an indica guy. She holds you up, while she rubs you down ... rinsing the stress and anxiety of the day right off. I'm smoking it almost exclusively, and have another girl in flower. Yeah hooked. Keeps you on your toes ever second though, she's so demanding. She really hates to be root bound, and I sometimes use that to slow plants to where I want them, and she goes down fast. Such a fussy brat. But really, none of this data is good, as I've got other issues going on. Hopefully this PM doesn't keep coming back. I'm going to tear down this May, trash the flower tent, clean the room down...but before that, one last run of all Sour. Famous last words lol.

Back
Top Bottom