Staker's 2017: SSSDH, Killer Purps, Dolato, Candyland & Breeder's Test Grows

Pretty sure I flipped ChemD, SSH-Indica, SSH-Sativa, and Slurricane on 1/30 so they are now 22 days F.

Slurricane: In House Genetics Day 22, She's been easy to grow. She had huge beautiful fan leafs, and I've taken most of them now, they block so much, and it kept some of her buds in shade so they got that crooked finger thing going on here and there. I'll get her out next time, she's prob around 5' from the floor.

Because I didn't want to wait a minute longer than needed, my first ecsd is going off in coco. Running synthetics mainly in Basement mix coco, to get a quick harvest in. I'm going to get one off in soil soon too, but I'll need to veg more, until one of these girls get's a chop, I'm guessing the Slurry, or the SSH-indica. where . I xplanted her into a 3 gal fabric pot of ammended coco on day 4 of flower. I'm not the best coco grower, so I'm keeping it simple.

ECSD day 7 flower. Pics from 2 day ago, she's already noticeably bigger. She's got some legs, but she hoping she'll stay shorter.... I kept her in a small pot till after flip. So stoked, can't wait to see her bloom. :cool:

IMG_101545.JPG

Care I am sure you have something similar to this to look forward to.

Me too brother, she looks like fire, some great growing.

It looks like your Slurry is frosting up nicely already! i am excited to watch that ECSD. In no time at all you will have a nice harvest of her!

Just 70 short days left lol. I may take some testers early. Harvest may consist of the last bud standing hahaha!

Fuck yeah! Here for the show

Hope there's something worth posting and smoking ;) Slurrie is insane. But the SSH are smelling soooo right. And the Sour ... I can't even talk about her... I'm just going to watch :)

looking good cs i don't no which one i like the best there frosting up nice!

Resin is coming on nicely, she's real healthy too, great smells, kinda savory and thick & skunky.

Girls off to a great start in flower! Slurry looks to be living up to the resin hype. She's building that resin up early!

Yep, she is. Strong plant. Clones well. I kept a cut just in case. Even with the heavy hitters in the closet, it's good to have something fun and sticky to play with. I'll get her out for some nicer shots next time, she's a big one.

Looking like the SSH and Slurry are set for April 6th pull thereabouts. I'll have another run behind them, of all Sour and Chem, and will turn the Veg tent into an overflow flower tent by sending half the Veggers to the flower room, and flowering out the other half in that tent. That will allow me to toss some seeds too. I have ChemD x SSH coming up too. All plants should be finished by June 15th give or take a week, then I'll tear everything down, and just maintain mothers till September, when I'll start back up.

Spring: hurry up man!

All I can say is wow absolutely beautiful plants care ,that slurricane looks a lovely strain that's gotta go on my list of to do
An you weren't wrong about the dolatos they look fabulous my friend
Hopefully one day this silly country will come to its senses and legalise this amazing plant until then I'm ducking an diving lol

Regards bigbud

Yep. Too many summers with the window shaker going on top of all the rest. MA electric costs have been climbing higher and higher...anyway, yeah summer growing (indoors) sucks.

Not to bad here were i am care all seasons seem to just gel into one rainy grey cold endless winter lol

I'm a huge fan of anything sour, but oddly enough I've never actually grown any sour diesel. That has to be my next purchase. I will be keeping a close eye on yours.

Just 70 short days left lol. I may take some testers early. Harvest may consist of the last bud standing hahaha!

I can totally see that happening! 70 days sounds like a lot but I am sure you have plenty to hold you over until then So maybe you will only take half of her before she is done :)

Me too brother, she looks like fire, some great growing.

Thanks man I appreciate it! I am sure you will produce something even nicer!

All I can say is wow absolutely beautiful plants care ,that slurricane looks a lovely strain that's gotta go on my list of to do
An you weren't wrong about the dolatos they look fabulous my friend
Hopefully one day this silly country will come to its senses and legalise this amazing plant until then I'm ducking an diving lol
Not to bad here were i am care all seasons seem to just gel into one rainy grey cold endless winter lol

The Dolatos were great, a stunning plant. Mine ended up with a nice punch, but the high was sorta just the usual, nothing real special. I'm sure some phenos line up better than others, so I hope your turn out better. Mine were fems, but I don't think they were selfed, which might put out a better product. I liked the taller, more OG looking plant more.

Sounds like you're on one of them rocks in the ocean. We get summer here, even in winter, hell is was 70 yesterday, and today we have snow to shovel. Keeps gardening interesting :rofl: Boston is a trip.

I'm a huge fan of anything sour, but oddly enough I've never actually grown any sour diesel. That has to be my next purchase. I will be keeping a close eye on yours.

Thank man, Please do!

Unfortunately today....well, there's sour diesel everywhere, but most of it really isn't realliy that great. ;) There's only one cut that really made it famous, and it's resisted recreation. By the smell, I'd say this is her, but I won't know for sure, untill she flowers out. There were likely other seeds in the seed batch that created her, so I'm sure there's lots called Sour out there. There are also many trying to get rich using a name, by putting theirs next to it. For me - I just want to grow HER, not her friends...as she's a long lost, well known ally of mine.

In seeds making, her best traits don't often show up, as they are nearly all recessive, so it's really some work to get a nice cross. I really loved the SSSDH, and still do, and that's the SD IBL (for males) - not the clone, to a fem SSH. So, while I would normally say make sure it's the legit cut, I would also look for the IBL where it's the male or selfed pollen being used. Loompas's Underdog cut, which I think was either an ourlier ECSD S1, or the mother hit with male OG, then backed to the mother. There's the Huckleberry D, that I'm dying to run... uses the real cut, which get's great press. Their Huck male lines up well with the ECSD as the fem. Happy to let you know what I think of a cross you might consider, via PMs. :) I'm also seeking that Copper Chem to see how it compares against the aging ChemD.

I can totally see that happening! 70 days sounds like a lot but I am sure you have plenty to hold you over until then So maybe you will only take half of her before she is done :)

I got a bucket of chem-D to smoke to I'm not complaining. Slurrie is under a 1000w Horti... and frosting like Betty Crocker. I'm hoping for no pests or blights, and if so, I may end up with a stunner. Hope the smoke is good too, fingers crossed.

Very nice plant there Carestaker

Keepem Green

Thanks NCW! I thought she was slow and dull and then she turns around in flower. I almost culled her at the flip, real glad I didn't. Smells better than all the others so far. I gotta figure out these new site changes, and pop over to see what you got cooking.

Back
Top Bottom