Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Hey Van

I assume the carnival was from @SeedsMan

Holler at them if u don't have success, they will take care of ya like they did for me
Yeah thanks....Lord knows I have ordered enough gear from them. Same with the replacement strain, but only had two singles of that. And if I still can't get anything to pop from those 7 seeds, I will drop 2 DTF and give them a go!

Yeah thanks....Lord knows I have ordered enough gear from them. Same with the replacement strain, but only had two singles of that. And if I still can't get anything to pop from those 7 seeds, I will drop 2 DTF and give them a go!
My DTF are little shrubs right now

My 2x4 tent is busting at the seems....lol

It's a defole day at my house. I for sure underestimated the growth of these DWC girls, so need to train them tall not wide

To late to turn back now...lol...full steam ahead

I think that beast of a plant you submitted to plant of the month, should be pencil sketch outlined, and placed on the cover of your StankSoil Bag and sold to everyone. That is some steroid juice monkey stuff right there. Seriously. Are those 4ft colas?

White Widow Main Lining Veg Day 61

This girl finally got to be up-potted. The newest batch of Stank Soil turned 30 days old today so we are putting it to the test. I up-potted her to a 5 gallon pot and gave her just under a gallon of ACT. No real time-line or plan for her in terms of flip date. Gonna let her go vertical for a bit and see where we end up.

I will have to do a little bit more twisting and bending to get the mains in the exact shape I want ,but its almost there. I have one 'main' on one of the last toppings that is growing slower than I want. Hope it doesn't lag behind much or its gonna mess up my symmetry. I put on the "c" clips to get her today to spread her new tops a bit.

Wow! Very cool training! :bravo:

Bonus Update

Haven't posted this on here yet, but you can see where I have been spending some time this week. Gotta go out and plant the taters this evening. Getting to where we are almost done with the planting. LOL, I remember when I used to get this whole thing done in a long weekend. Now I need a long month!

View media item 1556410
View media item 1556411
Very nice! Next year we should be in a house. I miss my raised beds.:thumb:

It looks a lot different now. The maters are getting big. The two bean beds are up and running. The three tater bins are all sprouted and nice and green. Just waiting for the carrots and sweet peas to sprout. Got a bunch of flowers planted in as well. It quickly becoming my beacon of peace and tranquility again....just like I like. Spent about an hour out there this afternoon doing a bit of watering.

It looks a lot different now. The maters are getting big. The two bean beds are up and running. The three tater bins are all sprouted and nice and green. Just waiting for the carrots and sweet peas to sprout. Got a bunch of flowers planted in as well. It quickly becoming my beacon of peace and tranquility again....just like I like. Spent about an hour out there this afternoon doing a bit of watering.
Yeah...I loved sitting on the porch with a glass of wine at the end of the day and just watch the garden grow. Pure bliss!

Very nice harvest on the BD.. Looks like you got it going on over here.......... GL

I started an outdoor veggie garden this year for the first time, and am loving it! Just picked some maters today.

Home grown potatos are so good. Really a big difference between them and those from store.

Yeah...I loved sitting on the porch with a glass of wine at the end of the day and just watch the garden grow. Pure bliss!
Not much of a drinker, have a few beers every now and then. But yeah chilling by the garden is amazing. Ya know, after a long winter up here in conjunction with my back.....I was getting restless. Now being able to just go out there and work when I can (probably more than I should if you ask Ms Stank) is such a sense of freedom.

I sit and watch and listen to music and then when I want, I get up and go weed the raised beds or trim or tuck some leaves on the plants or flower, chase the damn chipmunks that dig into my beds (gonna break out my snares here soon if they don't get the hint that the Stank's ain't putting out a damn buffet) or just watch the rabbits, groundhogs, squirrels, hawks or any number of other birds, and deer do their thing.

Very nice harvest on the BD.. Looks like you got it going on over here.......... GL
Thanks Woody, nice to see ya swing through again. We try to stay pretty busy. Keeps me sane and the back comfy. Pull up a chair and get comfy, the Northern Lights is about to put on a heck of a finish to her show I hope!!

I started an outdoor veggie garden this year for the first time, and am loving it! Just picked some maters today.
Hey Kitchenhawk.....welcome to our little slice of heaven. Glad to see a new face over here.

Watch out with that outdoor gardening and your indoor girls. Easy way to bring some unwanted guests into your grow area. Be careful is my only warning. I brought an infestation of spider mites indoors last summer (likely through working in the outdoor garden without washing up and changing before visiting the girls). Now that the warning is out of the way, welcome to gardening!

What all are you growing? We have 5 or 6 types of maters, two types of taters, a couple types of sweet peas, a couple kinds of cucumbers, summer and winter squash, a couple kinds of carrots and a couple kinds of beets. No corn or beets this year.

Very cool training indeed
Thanks Dopy. Gonna do a detailed update on her tomorrow. Its a bit overdue. But she is getting close to being ready to flip. I am going to give her a few more days and take a look at the roots. If she's ready, gonna up-pot and flip.

I'm just impressed with the consistency you update this journal! I forget to put on my shoes before I walk out the door for work sometimes :laugh:.
Thanks Killer, but I have been kind of bad the last couple of weeks. The 6 plants we have harvested plus getting the outdoor garden done has been killing my journaling time. Hardly getting around to the 100 or so that I like to follow and haven't been keeping up with my update schedule. Gotta try and get back to it....I like my routine.....helps keep me sane brother.

Home grown potatos are so good. Really a big difference between them and those from store.
You got that right!! Especially when you load that soil up with lots of goodies!! Same thing with fresh eggs vs store bought eggs. Oh.....and dispensary cannabis and some fire home grown goodness!!:passitleft:

Have a great evening Jax....thanks for swinging through!

Not much of a drinker, have a few beers every now and then. But yeah chilling by the garden is amazing. Ya know, after a long winter up here in conjunction with my back.....I was getting restless. Now being able to just go out there and work when I can (probably more than I should if you ask Ms Stank) is such a sense of freedom.

I sit and watch and listen to music and then when I want, I get up and go weed the raised beds or trim or tuck some leaves on the plants or flower, chase the damn chipmunks that dig into my beds (gonna break out my snares here soon if they don't get the hint that the Stank's ain't putting out a damn buffet) or just watch the rabbits, groundhogs, squirrels, hawks or any number of other birds, and deer do their thing.
I'll send my sister up to you. Her chipmunks come when they're called or when she rattles peanuts in her hand, and calls out, "Peanuts..peanuts!" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom