Stay High Lime

Lime

Well first off I'd like to say Thank you @420 , looks like a great site to be part of.

New here, but not to growing. Been growing for over a decade, so know a bit about gardening, I really enjoy what I do. Have a strong passion for my plants and love taking pics of them.

I like to help others, with their grows, or with learning how to grow. I enjoy having discussiions about growing and all the interesting different ideas and techniques that one can learn from one another. Priceless!

Well ill keep my first post short and simple and really looking forward to meeting, like minded individuals, to share our knowledge about our beloved Mary Jane!

Lime

budlime.jpg

One of my pics

:welcome:

Thank you!
Welcome @Lime to :420:

Looks like a nice plant, whatcha got?
If you like and have lots of great pics, be sure to check out our contests held monthly, there is a link for it in my signature.
Thanks! its a Mystery Kush, Indica dom. Bagseed I grew ;)

Awesome ...thank you , yes I will definitely check those out as soon as I figure my way around the forums a tad lol
High Lime and welcome to 420!

:peace:
Thanks! I believe we've met before ;)

Thank you!

Thanks! its a Mystery Kush, Indica dom. Bagseed I grew ;)

Awesome ...thank you , yes I will definitely check those out as soon as I figure my way around the forums a tad lol

Thanks! I believe we've met before ;)
Here you go brother

:welcome:TO :420: @Lime :yummy:

You are most welcome here brother, there are tons of growers here of all skill levels and everyone always jumps right in to help the noobs, so you'll fit right in with what seems to be a wealth of knowledge.

As soon as you get acclimated to the workings of the site, you should really get a Grow Journal started, so people can ask questions and see the methodology you use for your grows.

By the looks of things, you certainly have a handle on growing and it'll be great to add another addition to the 420 Mag family, and speaking for everyone, it's great to have you aboard my friend :ciao:

:welcome:TO :420: @Lime :yummy:

You are most welcome here brother, there are tons of growers here of all skill levels and everyone always jumps right in to help the noobs, so you'll fit right in with what seems to be a wealth of knowledge.

As soon as you get acclimated to the workings of the site, you should really get a Grow Journal started, so people can ask questions and see the methodology you use for your grows.

By the looks of things, you certainly have a handle on growing and it'll be great to add another addition to the 420 Mag family, and speaking for everyone, it's great to have you aboard my friend :ciao:

Thanks for the warm Welcoming much appreciated!

Yes ill be active on forums soon as im settled in, which won't take me long lol

Your to kind ...thank you!

at least you are first this time :rofl:

hey @Lime, welcome aboard.

have you had a chance to look at the journal section?

is that picture above your completed grow or are you growing it as we speak

sure, tag me so it can get a notification. You can tag or notify any member with a @ in front of their nickname.

Hey Lime, welcome! I’ve got to soon start a new journal too as I have kicked off my new grow but computer went kaput and now having to access everything on the phone which is a bit of a pain. Anyway, welcome again!

Welcome Lime
Thank you!
Thanks!
Hey Lime, welcome! I’ve got to soon start a new journal too as I have kicked off my new grow but computer went kaput and now having to access everything on the phone which is a bit of a pain. Anyway, welcome again!
Well thank you.
That's a bummer... sorry to hear your comp is done, yes it can be a bit of a pain, as we are limited to what we can do on our mobiles, but they definitely have come along way over the years.

Sweet well let me know when you start your journal and ill tag along :D

Back
Top Bottom