Stix First Hydro Grow

which 3 strains would you like to see grown first?

• White Widow (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 145 50.2%
  • Oasis (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • Blueberry (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 148 51.2%
  • Strawberry Cough (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 104 36.0%
  • Orange Bud (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 72 24.9%
  • Skywalker (Dutch Passion)

Votes: 81 28.0%
  • Northern Lights (NL)

Votes: 130 45.0%

• Total voters
Re: StiX` First Hydro Grow

Seeds and system are already spoken for. I wont be able to get back all the money I've invested into this project which sucks. But I have no choice. As for the yield, I got 14 OZ'z of WW and 7 OZ's of the sky. Here are a few pics.

WW

plants005_7419261.jpg

plants011_8047581.jpg

plants006_5028321.jpg

plants004_7423911.jpg

------------------------------Skywalker-----------------------------

plants0381.jpg

plants0361.jpg

plants0331.jpg

plants0321.jpg

plants0302.jpg

If you really decide to quit growing for a while, make sure you bag the carbon filter so it don't go bad.

Life happens bro, maybe in a couple years when your young one is off to school you will have an opportunity to take up the hobby again. Great lookin buds bro, you deffinately have the green thumb.

just read all 3 threads beginning to end starting with the one about assembling the grow room to the test, to this. I think it took about 2 hours total. I skipped a few posts i think but whatever. That was an amazing grow, it was like reading a novel about your experiences growing. I am exausted from all that reading. Amazing, simply amazing.:clap:

Wow, dude im seriously speechless. Im new with whole growing thing, BUT this really (Literally) made me speechless & stunned, i took approx 15minutes just to wonder how the HELL you got them looking so...Delicious & good :hmmmm: . And the stuff you got there, awesome you are really a pro :allgood: . I wish i'll be like you one day. Peace & weed :smokin: you are my idol :adore:

Find some Kush.. All those strains have good traits.. I would smoke any one of those at any time.. But, If you are growing.. Whether for Personal or Medical..The O.G. KUSH is the strain that makes things happen. People pay $500 a OZ all day for it.

I haven't been able to find "pure" OG Kush seeds anywhere. Looks like its basically only clones out in cali. I have had my eye on Kushage by T.H Seeds and BUKU "Burmese Kush" by T.H Seeds.
I got some Feminized Hindu Kush Seeds at the Farmacy and 4 O.G. Platinum clones and 3 Master Kush clones across the street from the Farmacy. I also got 4 Foot tall A.K./Sour Diesels that are a Glowing Emerald Green!

Great Journal Stix's. As a grower that has been out of the loop for 15 years I learned a lot from your grow. I even ordered some DP Skywalker for my first test run of the garden I am now building. The size and tight formations is just what I am looking for a new SOG grower.
I bought the un femmed seeds but that because I plan on making a seeding cabinet and keeping back up seeds.

Thanks for sharing this Journal with us all.

Back
Top Bottom