Strain test results

Heres the Rosetta stone, cbd white widow, and Dj short f13
DSC_2182.JPG
DSC_2186.JPG
DSC_2180.JPG

Out standing results :thumb:

Pleased to see a high CBD strain in the collection !

Is their much demand for high CBD strains in the medical dispensary ? as they seem pretty new to the mass & only been available over the last few years... compared to the higher THC strains ?

I'm thinking of a high CBD strain for my next grow by the CBD crew more likely mango haze :green_heart:

W0W, that Dutch Treet has got to something. I saw the pic in the NOM contest, good luck at the cup. Would like to the profesnal photos when their done.
Is the Dutch Treet more indca, or sativa? How does it smoke?

Hey Dutty,
Nice results bro. Congrats on the Dutch treat. 30% !!!!
Very interested in the CBD strains got some cbd Blue blood that will be going into flower shortly.
I believe it is similar Cbd content but higher in Thc (12% or 15% if I recall) than the cbd white widow.
Looking forward to seeing how it works on pain.
Good growing brother.

Hey Dutty,
Nice results bro. Congrats on the Dutch treat. 30% !!!!
Very interested in the CBD strains got some cbd Blue blood that will be going into flower shortly.
I believe it is similar Cbd content but higher in Thc (12% or 15% if I recall) than the cbd white widow.
Looking forward to seeing how it works on pain.
Good growing brother.

Thanks Rubby

Glad everything is growing well on your end.

Ok so new results here's the Dj comparison the washed is marked.
DSC_2522.JPG
DSC_2180.JPG
I had one that tested a Lil higher but you get the gist.

Ok, but it's a waste of time...or, another step. Thanks bro

Ok, but it's a waste of time...or, another step. Thanks bro

When i first heard of bud washing i was highly scepitical on such a method as i assumed damage to the bud from one form or another.

In the case presented it would show no damage or very little is done :thumb:

How ever from what i remember of the original info is that bud washing is done under foliar feeding methods in flowering observed in high brix methods mentioned by Doc Bud works on the subject... mainly to remove nutrients or what ever from the bud from foliar feeding as ya don't want smoke that stuff !

Ye its is another step or advanced grow method.

Ya, I'm only poking a little fun. I have read not only Doc, but Jorge Cervantes talk about bud washing. So, when I got involved here and found it again via Hiker, and after reading enough to know Doc knows his shit. I figured I'd try. I'm skeptical of a lot, so, I don't fault you or anyone.

But, honestly part of me joining 420 was to learn and grow as a grower. You can't do that living in the box.

That is why I am glad DP stepped up and kind of put the issue to rest. Of course, nothing is ever gospel with growing in my eyes. Or things evolve just as in nature.

So, if Doc comes out and says to pee on your buds the night before harvest,, I probably will.

Just kidding ;)

But, back to a serious thing, I used neem oil spray during my grow, so, it's good really for anyone growing. Unless it's some Nuns ass sterile environment. IMO

Back
Top Bottom