Stupidface's New And Hopefully Perpetual Auto Grow: All Are Welcome!

About time for an update

Brooklyn Sunrise was chopped on day 80. Has another day or two left in the drying tent until it goes into a turkey roasting bag to even out the humidity. Pulled a bud out and took a couple pics. Looks great to me.

Colorado Cookies has stopped taking nutes but is still drinking. A week, maybe two left to go.

Creme Bubbly also a week or two to go

Blackberry Kush was chopped awhile ago and i got 47g of popcorn buds which i've frozen to make bubble hash.

Girl Scout Cookies is day 12 and doing great and a Durban Poison auto popped out today.

Been meaning to get caught up on here. Instagram just isn’t enough details for me, I need more! All caught up for the big finish, and new beginnings. One thing is for sure, I have lots to learn about autos! Hope you don’t mind if I pull up a chair and take some notes! :nomo:

Been meaning to get caught up on here. Instagram just isn’t enough details for me, I need more! All caught up for the big finish, and new beginnings. One thing is for sure, I have lots to learn about autos! Hope you don’t mind if I pull up a chair and take some notes! :nomo:

You're more than welcome! I have been slacking on the updates here, but there are two more harvests coming in the next few weeks.

Helllloooooooo

Newty the reviewer here!

I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of some fabulous ganja from our friend, @Stupidface

This dude has been a friend and mentor to me since I started growing a year and a half ago! He grows the best and biggest auto-flowers I’ve seen and I knew right away I wanted to learn from the best. He hates compliments and shit so I’ll stop! Lol

SF you grow some dank ass weed brother and I’m so grateful for this gift. It helps me not to have to purchase my medical marijuana for a couple months while my plants are flowering. I don’t know how I would have gotten through this grow break without a little help from my friends.

I’m not sure who’s listening/watching but I need to post this here as a follow up to all the strains I got to try that we’re showcased right here! #bam

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Back
Top Bottom