Stupidface's New And Hopefully Perpetual Auto Grow: All Are Welcome!

BK day 22: Still looks unhealthy but growing quickly.

BS day 22: Doing the best probably. Has been spread out.

CC day 22: Still behind but has now been tipped over. Hoping growth picks up.

CB day 14: Has a top that is upside down right now. Probably should have culled it when i noticed it was weird but we're in too deep now to not see how this turns out.

Day 25: Oh fuck yeah, spread it.
Blackberry Kush has pistils and stretching (horizontally for now)

Brooklyn Sunrise also has pistils. Had to do some defol and completely redid lst today.

Colorado Cookies still not long enough to really spread out. Has been praying last two days so maybe growth will pick up.

Creme Bubbly day 17: Has like 4 tops and one of them is upside down which made a big leaf which curled around to block all the other tops. Attempted suicide? Cut the leaf off so we'll see what happens.

Guess it's about time for an update. Some good, some bad. Halloween order from seedsman never did show, now i have to contact them and get a resend. Not sure if i lose out on all the halloween freebies. Kinda bummed.

BK Day 29: Still super lanky, which is how the other one i grew was. Would be well over 2 feet tall if i hadnt strapped her down. I've obviously given up on the plan of only having 8 tops.

BS Day 29: Was only plant to get burned from the first decent feed i gave them. I have a feeling she's going to be fussy. Has been flushed out and got a little bloom nutes with last feed.

CC Day 29: Grew a little better so i started training. Broke a top off in the process but that's the first injury i've had this run so i'll take it. Looks a mess right now.

CB mutant day 21: Over the last 24 hours her 3 old fan leaves dried out. Like the chlorophyll was used up by the plant, or moved elsewhere? I've never seen anything like it. It's not bugs, shouldnt be deficient and the new growth looks great. Cut the dead leaves off and spread out the 3 tops pointing up. Not sure if i should remove the one upside down.

Awww shit! I feel ya man, hence by current break with Seedsman. They will replace the order for sure, just sucks to wait. You will still get the same amount of freebies but they might be diff choices.

Ok, that's not so bad. But yeah, another month of waiting around incoming.

BK Day 31: Still gets rust spots on older leaves. Upped calmag in case that's the issue. Stretching like crazy.

BS Day 31: Adjusted straps to level the canopy today and will leave her alone for awhile.

CC Day 31: Finally coming alive so adjusted lst.

CB Day 23: Not even the mutants get to skip training.

So I kept putting off contacting seedsman about my order not showing up but today I reached out to start the process and sure enough the seeds showed up. Good old Canada Post. I won't give away seedsmans stealth shipping but it was brilliant. I was convinced they forgot the seeds at one point.
Lineage Genetics bag is girl scout cookies.

That is a nice haul of seeds there. I hate reading about everyone buying seeds. I feel like its a race and I am falling behind. :)

I really need to stop buying seeds for awhile. This order alone will keep me busy for years. Plus what I already have.

Think the blackberry Kush might be dying. It's had an issue since day 1 with older fan leaves going rusty and dying. I've flushed it, tried lighter feedings and heavier feedings with no luck stopping it. Will flush again tonight and try a good dose of calmag. If that doesn't do it I will probably drop a new seed. Not going to get much yield if half her fans are dying.

On a more positive note the Brooklyn Sunrise is praying today and growing well, the colorado cookies is taking off and even the mutant is looking much better. Pictures tonight probably.

Awesome! I just ordered through a new to me Seedbank. I was after Jilly Bean so had to go where the seeds are. They had all the popular breeders so I got DP gluberry OG Auto and ultimate Auto :D

I lucked out and found a great bank with lots of freebies. Let’s see if it gets here:D

Awesome! I just ordered through a new to me Seedbank. I was after Jilly Bean so had to go where the seeds are. They had all the popular breeders so I got DP gluberry OG Auto and ultimate Auto :D

I lucked out and found a great bank with lots of freebies. Let’s see if it gets here:D

Mind sending me the name by pm, or just post it here. Worst case they just edit your post later. Wait, I don't need more seeds. Just for research purposes I guess. I've seen a lot of nice jilly bean in the potm competitions.
It was a glueberry OG that did this to my fiskars

Back
Top Bottom