Stupidface's New And Hopefully Perpetual Auto Grow: All Are Welcome!

The reason i wont splurge on a nice blue lab meter or something is i know I'll drop it or sit on it or something stupid. I guess i treat ph meters like sunglasses.

White Widow is dry enough to trim. Worse ways to spend the evening i guess.

Seedling update

Blackberry Kush day 11: Growing the fastest but has some slightly twisted leaves. Also got a 2 point leaf for some reason.

Brooklyn Sunrise day 11: In second place.

Colorado Cookies day 11: Way behind. Had stalled for a few days and was an ugly greenish yellow color. I think it reached the nutes i put around the pot as it's color has improved and it's started growing again in the last 24 hours.

Creme Bubbly day 5: Something wrong with this guy. Second set of leaves only appears to be one leaf. Going to drop another seed if the next set doesnt come out ok. Not wasting time and energy on another mutant.

Started to trim the WW on thursday but realized it wasnt quite dry enough. Did it last night instead. Good buds on the outside, lots of fluff on the inside. 148g bud, 120g trim.

Going to start making ice and then do a big bubble hash run in a few days.

Thanks guys. It always looks best when first made. Then it starts to go brown. I need to figure out whether it's better to dry it as fast as possible, or go for a slow dry.

I always wanted to make bubble hash and immediately press it into a block using some kind of clamps. Then let it slow dry. But with flour plants a grow, I doubt I will ever have that much trim.

I always wanted to make bubble hash and immediately press it into a block using some kind of clamps. Then let it slow dry. But with flour plants a grow, I doubt I will ever have that much trim.

I'm considering using bud. I have some white widow from my first grow that is almost a year old. I won't smoke it because I have better stuff now. I'm sure it's degrading. I could give it away but there's only like 4 people I trusted enough to know I grow, and I prefer giving them the better stuff so I get to hear nice things about something I made.

Anyone know how long you should keep bud? In jars, in a dark cool basement.

Anyone know how long you should keep bud? In jars, in a dark cool basement.

I have read that it can start to degrade after a year but I have not seeing anything lab related to verify or debunk that claim. I have bud that is 9 months old and it is better than when I put it in there. I think as long as it is sealed air tight in a cool dark place you should be fine for a while with it.

Nice hash BTW. :cool:

I have read that it can start to degrade after a year but I have not seeing anything lab related to verify or debunk that claim. I have bud that is 9 months old and it is better than when I put it in there. I think as long as it is sealed air tight in a cool dark place you should be fine for a while with it.

Nice hash BTW. :cool:

Thanks! I have noticed it's lost green color, but not potency. I'd use it to make butter for Christmas presents but I'm nervous after the wife had a bad time on my last batch. Bubble hash is probably the way to go.

She had an overdose?
Thanks! I have noticed it's lost green color, but not potency. I'd use it to make butter for Christmas presents but I'm nervous after the wife had a bad time on my last batch. Bubble hash is probably the way to go.

I got an Od one time with the cookies I made. Forgot to use gloves when kneading the dough and forming cookies.
Tested the taste of dough too...
Dough tasted lovely, but the OD was awful.

Back
Top Bottom