Stupidface's New And Hopefully Perpetual Auto Grow: All Are Welcome!

The buds in my current spacebox grow are looking a bit like your pics above. Not as dense in terms of trichomes but thats a variety thing i reckon. Am keen to harvest that and clean up the shed a bit. :)

Can i ask what criteria you have used to decide on harvest time?? I was thinking on waiting till i see a few proper amber trichomes but dont really want sleepy sleep affect.

The buds in my current spacebox grow are looking a bit like your pics above. Not as dense in terms of trichomes but thats a variety thing i reckon. Am keen to harvest that and clean up the shed a bit. :)

Can i ask what criteria you have used to decide on harvest time?? I was thinking on waiting till i see a few proper amber trichomes but dont really want sleepy sleep affect.
You need a loop to see the trichomes
And go from there, take test buds of the color you think is "done".
1223066-32c0eb25922003870365534aee966d7d.jpg

My plants seem to finish in various trichomes states. Some clear most cloudy some amber. For me I want to limit the clear trichomes as folks say that they aren’t full potency yet. So anytime between as few clear as you can get, to cloudy, and avoid the ambers

Personally I prepare for chop once the plant stopped drinking. Like UA said you'll end up with a variety of trichome states. Usually my tops will have more amber so they go in the lower number jars, and the lower buds in higher number jars. Not an exact science but gives me some choice.

Ta guys. Think i will have another look today under the microscope and if satisfied most trichomes cloudy will chop.
Certainly most of the flower threads have browned off. :)

So with both critical orange punch freebies being duds, and the canada post rotating strikes keeping me from getting my seedsman order in time, I planted a Creme Bubbly by Mephisto Genetics and it has just broken through. Hoping it opens and drops its shell by morning. It is a cross between their Creme de la Chem, and their Hubbabubbasmelliscope. Yeah they have weird names. It was one of their test strains from last fall and i dont think they offer them anymore.

This is the one i grew last winter.
full

Other seedlings are coming along and the white widow has been moved into the dark for 24 hours and will be chopped tomorrow night.

Pic of the Glueberry OG after a week in the jar

You got some skill dude!!! Im impress with all those beautiful plant that you grow!!
Wich part of NB are u from?

Thanks, still much to learn though. I'm in the Moncton area, you?

Im in dieppe!! We should meet one day!! I would really need somebody like you to guide me a bit in the good direction

I'll keep an eye on your journal and feel free to ask any questions you have here as well. Would be nice to have someone local to trade the odd seeds with from time to time.

Day 27 for the 3 jacks auto! Some pistil showing up!! What you guys think, should I start the bloom nutes aoon or wait a another week or two?

Attachments

• 375B8850-4B2A-4577-9777-8F3B3604EB70.jpeg
    375B8850-4B2A-4577-9777-8F3B3604EB70.jpeg
    524.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1F5F5F49-6773-45D4-BDFE-BB4C2DCB6AD7.jpeg
    1F5F5F49-6773-45D4-BDFE-BB4C2DCB6AD7.jpeg
    781.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 523465AC-2F56-41E1-B70F-FE5ACFB07D35.jpeg
    523465AC-2F56-41E1-B70F-FE5ACFB07D35.jpeg
    450.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 76B70883-1D6F-4D69-B55C-1A58138718F6.jpeg
    76B70883-1D6F-4D69-B55C-1A58138718F6.jpeg
    531.4 KB · Views: 44
Day 27 for the 3 jacks auto! Some pistil showing up!! What you guys think, should I start the bloom nutes aoon or wait a another week or two?

Plants look good.

I wouldn’t start introducing bloom nutes to autos until the stretch is almost done! If you introduce the bloom nutes to soon you won’t get the stretch your wanting and lose out on end yields.

Plants look good.

I wouldn’t start introducing bloom nutes to autos until the stretch is almost done! If you introduce the bloom nutes to soon you won’t get the stretch your wanting and lose out on end yields.
Sounds right! Gonna wait till they strech more!! Thank you!

I've never heard of bloom nutes reducing stretch. I've always found it mainly due to genetics and partly due to environment.

Do you mean cutting grow nutes now would reduce stretch? Or is there something in the bloom nutes that would do it?

Seedling update day 8

Blackberry Kush is growing the fastest which was a surprise as she was a slow starter before.

Brooklyn Sunrise is second

Colorado Cookies has stalled, gave it water closer to the plant today in case the roots arent spreading.

Creme Bubbly day 3: Something up with those first leaves. Hoping next set is normal.

Back
Top Bottom