Stupidface's New And Hopefully Perpetual Auto Grow: All Are Welcome!

If anyone knows what Pogos are I’m sure you will love this!
image.jpg

I hand scrubbed mine in the sink then a fast wash in my machine. They turned out fine. I hang dried them so they didn’t shrink !

Good point about shrinkage, I'll keep them out of the dryer.

I decided to check out this journal because your name is Stupidface and I found it funny. Good job last grow.

Thanks, I'm a fan of your YouTube videos. You've done so much to show people what autos can do.

His nick in short is... Hi Mr. Face.... Not hey Stupid :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl:

I've been called much worse :)

Well the first critical orange punch was a dud. Second seed is in paper towel but hasn't cracked. I have no luck with free seeds. I have a Mephisto Genetics seed in water in case this one is a dud as well.

WW keeps growing, but had some yellowing. Upped the calmag last feed and seems to have slowed down the yellow. Here's a crappy pic while feeding.

Stalk on GG4
I know that's small for you coco growers but it's the thickest I've had. Giggity.

Some pics of GG4 bud in the sun.

First 3 plants dried and jarred.

White Widow auto day 78 i think. She finishing up quick now she's under 24 hour light. Bunch of sugar leaves were yellowing so i upped calmag. Was only giving 0.5ml/L before and only every second water. Dont think it was enough for how much she is growing. She still drinks a lot. I give her 6L every night now with 1-1.5L of runoff. Maybe a week before chop.

Colorado Cookies (CC from here on out) day 3

Blackberry Kush (BK) day 3

Brooklyn Sunrise (BS) day 3

Both freebie critical orange punch seeds were duds, so i have a Creme Bubbly by Mephisto Genetics growing a little tap root now. Will get planted tonight. One of these days I'll have a smooth start.

Sorry to hear about the duds but the Creme Bubbly will be nice.

It seems I'll never have a run where they are all the same age. Grew one of the creme bubblys in my second journal and it was pretty good. Hoping to do better of course.

Back
Top Bottom