Stupidface's New And Hopefully Perpetual Auto Grow: All Are Welcome!

BK Day 18: Starting training tonight. Have a feeling this plant will stretch and be lanky like my last BK.

BS Day 18: Has been topped, in ponytail now and will start training tomorrow.

CC Day 18: Still behind, but doing ok. Topping soon.

40 g in 2 cups of butter will be a kick ass oil and almost exactly how I roll too! You’ll be happy with it.

The symmetry on that BK is stunning!

You have a cabbage pheno BSA! Lucky! Your in for a huge yield and those ones love to be defoliated!! Just ask @Derbybud

I'm going to recommend only using half weed butter and half regular in their recipes since this will be for gifts. Maybe get them to sign a waiver.

Going to re-read derbys journal to get prepared.

Thanks for the tips!

If they are for gifts, you might, please do, want to make really tiny pieces of what ever edibles they will be..

I agree with AB here and this is why. My wife got introduced to edibles that were very strong and it produced enough of a negative effect on her that she refuses to even try it again. I would want people to walk away from it with a positive attitude towards it.

That being said I would love to sample that butter to make certain that it is up to quality standards. What went into it looks to be killer. :cool:

I'm going to melt it down and add more butter. After the teaspoon test was OK I tried a tablespoon a few hours before bed. Didn't sleep well and still feel awful this morning.

Just add same amount of butter to your canna butter you need half the strength.
Especially if your friends are not used to edibles.
Can you guarantee they will "stick" to just one?

Can never guarantee what someone else will do. I will give them a warning and remind them they asked me for it. I'm not baking anything, they asked for butter to do their own cooking.

Ok, just give them a warning.
OD on edibles is absolutely freakingly horrible.
Imagine how you felt before only 20 times worse.
Mine from just mixing the dough with the cannabutter and eating less than half of a teaspoon of dough.

BK Day 20: In training. I've taken her first 8 limbs and am spreading them out around the pot. These will be my only tops for her. Expecting her to be tall and lanky. Couple of leaves have red spots but they've been there almost since day 1. I'm not worried as she is growing the fastest and new growth is fine.

BS Day 20: Not sure what the plan will be here, she's so bushy. Just doing leaf tucking right now until the limbs get a little longer.

CC Day 20: Got topped today, training starts tomorrow.

CB Day 12: Going to be a strange plant

Back
Top Bottom