Stupidface's New And Hopefully Perpetual Auto Grow: All Are Welcome!

BK Day 35: She's in bad shape. Nothing i've tried has stopped the leaves from rusting and dying. Did another flush tonight to reset everything. Initial runoff was 430, so nothing crazy but not great. Flushed it down to 120, then gave water with calmag at 3ml/gal. She is budding but i cant imagine she'll be able to grow much if this doesnt stop. She's had the exact same environment and feeding as the brookie.

BS Day 35: Doing great, drinking a lot.

CC Day 35: Catching up a little.

CB Day 27: Feeling better about her.

Merry Christmas SF, your girls look amazing.

Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too!

Also Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone who's following along.

BS Day 47: Finished stretching and in full on bud production.

BK Day 47: Stopped removing the bad leaves so she looks awful but she is making bud.

CC Day 47: Still a few days of stretch left but she's looking good.

CB Day 39: Doing much better

Hey SF, been mad busy but catching up around the forums. Happy New Year to ya! Hope the current grow makes it to harvest. Great job turning the girls around so far.

What is your environment like lately ?

Hey SF, been mad busy but catching up around the forums. Happy New Year to ya! Hope the current grow makes it to harvest. Great job turning the girls around so far.

What is your environment like lately ?

Happy new year to you too! You're plants still look amazing. We're in a cold snap right now so tent temps are between 70-73F. Humidity is 50-55%. I'm running the lights 24 hours so I don't have to worry about fluctuations.

The blackberry Kush never really recovered so I might chop her today and use her for bubble hash. Will give me more space and light for the others who are doing great.

Brooklyn sunrise

Colorado Cookies

Creme bubbly

Back
Top Bottom