Suck, Czech Republic, First time outdoor balcony grower

Suck

Hello guys,

i am Suck from Czech republic, i am very much enjoying this forum and it was very helpful for me. Thank you for everything. This year i chopped 13 plants in total (white widows, blueberries, gorilla glues, crystal meths - all autoflowers), not sure how much i yielded but that doesnt really matter to me - what matters is quality and i am extremely happy with that. Please find couple of pics of my babies:
IMG_20200918_084059.jpgIMG_20200918_084924.jpgIMG_20200829_154601.jpgIMG_20200818_100621.jpgIMG_20200728_174455.jpg

And here is my favorite vehicle that i own - i think its the perfect stoner car. It has exactly 420 horsepower :D

IMG_20200313_175511.jpgIMG_20200313_175548.jpg

Thank you again for being such a friendly and helpful forum :Namaste:

Welcome Suck to 420 Magazine
Just checked out your grow great job !
Here’s the link to Czech it out ,my mom is from there ,I’ll be looking for your next grow but right now I have to punch the clock and get to work .

:welcome:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and sorry for not inserting my grow journal, i will fix that now.

Welcome Suck, beautiful plants.

Thank you stoneotter, the compliment is apreciated :)

Welcome @Suck :) next grow, keep a journal on here so others can follow your grow :)
Thank mate, will fix that immediately.

Welcome, nice buds and very nice car!
Thank, they all make me happy :)

Welcome Suck to 420 Magazine
Just checked out your grow great job !
Here’s the link to Czech it out ,my mom is from there ,I’ll be looking for your next grow but right now I have to punch the clock and get to work .
Thank you sir, i will definately keep journals here so you are more then welcome to hop in :) So you have mum from Czech rep, that cool - do you speak any Czech?

Thanks Doc!

:welcome:
I think i have read most of that but since i am stoner i might have forgotten few details :) will read it again if i made some major mistake, apart from not sharing the journal .)

I dig the car, but I love your country. I was in Europe 3 years ago around Christmas. Started in Budapest and ended in Prague on Christmas day. So much fun.

Glad to see you here. This place is full of good folks with good info. Good luck man

Nice buds man, I’m gonna have to check ur journals

Thank you sir, my journals are not something im very proud of yet but i will try my best to improve in the future :)

Thank you Stinker!

Welcome Suck. I'm looking forward to seeing your journal.
Thank you Carmen, i will be posting all my grows for sure, you are more than welcome to follow :)

:bongrip: I cracked up at the 420hp stoner car and then saw Rick Sanchez, who we know is a drunk and not a hack... welcome, off to check out your grow :laugh:
Hehe i love Rick - he is my hero :D Thank you Konks!

I dig the car, but I love your country. I was in Europe 3 years ago around Christmas. Started in Budapest and ended in Prague on Christmas day. So much fun.

Glad to see you here. This place is full of good folks with good info. Good luck man
I am glad you like our country - i actually live in Prague. Let me guess what did you like the most about Prague - ummm the girls, right? :D And imagine how cool it is nowadays when the streets of old town are all empty, at least something positive on the covid thingy.

Thank you for the welcome, i can confirm that this forum is full of very friendly and helpful people. I am very grateful :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom