Suggestions for a good breeding strain

Silverfox125

i’m Hey guys i know this is stain reviews so i apologize if this is the wrong location.

I’m looking on suggestions on a strain to Breed with. I’m old school and would rather keep it to some older strain i can get from the original breeder. I have done some breeding and am really happy with it. it’s from a F1 from DJ short he called first light as the father and mk ultra as the mother and have since made S1’s

I love the berry taste but i’m now looking for some old school skunky funky cannabis.

what would you go with that could be traced back to the original Breeder? Right now i’m looking at some of Matt Riots gear and Bog seeds for example. I’m willing to pay for quality and traceability of the lineage.

Thank you in advance :Namaste:

I'm a total beginner in this realm and haven't done any breeding yet, but I did recently come across some information regarding the stability of seed lines. Skunk #1 came up on that radar screen. Here's what I posted... maybe some helpful bits in there...

Are you looking to create a seed line, or just looking for a parent (or parents) to create F1 phenos which you will then clone?

Hello there! If you want to just try breeding then probable such a stable and old strains as Grandmommy/Granddaddy purple or White Widow (just about any seedbank) will do as a base so that you can add anything you want to it

Back
Top Bottom