Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Cab

Re: Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Ca

Niiice!!!

Re: Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Ca

thanks to everyone i learned so much from this site, great for a newbie to gain know how.........

im glad i was able to help you!!! take a look at my second grow, it had alot of really good info on it!!! let me know what ya think, and i wanna thank you for joinin in aswell, i appreciate it, thanks!!!! :thumb: :tokin:

thanks man, i would have had a third grow on here but i didn't find this site until it was almost over, i got pics in my gallery of it though, it was an outdoor grow that just happened, i put a seed in a pot one day and stuck it outside and next thing you know it sprouted and all i did was give it water, some MG plant food and some sun, and it grew like a tree, and whats the odds that i plant one seed and it comes out to be a female, but yea it was an awsome grow, didn't have no problems at all, and thats what led me here lol!!!! been growin ever since, thanks to this site and grow bibles!!! :thumb:

Killer job on the grow sukkafree!!!! those nugs look really delicious and full!!! I can't wait till mine is ready to be tasted!!! great job on your grow and can't wait to see how your new ladies develop in there new home!!!

ps...thanks for showin mad luv to my 1st grow!! very much appreciated as well!!

thanks ice, i really appreciate it aswell!!! and just like you i cant wait to see how these girls are gonna do this time around, because if their better then the last grow, which they are wayyyy better, they are gonna be some kill!!! because last grow the buds were soo strong smellin and got you really high and i was suprised for bein some bagseed, i even had people say to me,"damn you smell that, smells like some killer ass weed', what they didn't know is that i had a bud in my pocket that was smellin like crazy, and this time around im gonna be usin SSU at that, so yea its gonna be serious, well for some bagseed that is!!! and no problem on showin some love, we need to stick together and help eachother out!!! and i cant wait to see what you turn out with too, to bad its not legal cause shit we could mail eachother a sample, but that would be the day,HOPEFULLY, but yea man good job on the grow brotha, keep up the good growin, i also got some new pics on my new grow, come check me out, thanks!!! :thumb: :tokin:

thanks dude, really means alot!!! and you should be able to do somethin if you get started rite away, and just dont veg the plant for that long, once it gets to a nice go ahead and throw it into 12/12 and it should start to flower within a week or 2, but you will definitely be cuttin it close i can say that much.. And you should be able to put a cab together just like mines for $100 tops.. also check out my second grow it also has alot of information that will help you get a grow goin..and thanks agian man, i appreciate it!!! :tokin:

Re: Sukafr33's first indoor grow- cfls, bag seed(all different strains), DIY grow cab

High, do you have any pictures or details of your grow?

That's the only post I read yet, Starts a bit funny, came here via TOG, expect me around, ill read whole thread later mind If I go fast, I got some catch up to do, maybe you'd prefer me around on your new grow.

Appreciate your knowledge, peace

Back
Top Bottom