Super Lemon Haze & Pure Kush

Isn't the peroxide content a little on the low side. I just drenched the plants with about 40ml/L of 12% H2O2.

Luckily I've never had to deal with spider mites. I believe they are tough bastards to get rid of. Good luck mate.

Isn't the peroxide content a little on the low side. I just drenched the plants with about 40ml/L of 12% H2O2.

Luckily I've never had to deal with spider mites. I believe they are tough bastards to get rid of. Good luck mate.

I have no idea how much to add bro but I think it works a little because they do die after impact, I checked. However I can't say if its the solution itself that's working or the water hitting hard. Hopefully someone can advise on how much to use. Otherwise I'm quite happy to increase the dosage...ill check the plants later & see what's going on.

Let's make sure my plants are ok before advising you to go stronger. LOL! I'll let you know tomorrow.

I checked again & still saw a few moving around so I doubled the dosage & sprayed again i.e.

- 1ltr water
- 20ml h2o2
- 2ml strong glass cleaner (it has alcohol)
-
2ml white vinegar (also lowers pH)

Will increase the dosage again tomorrow if necessary. I also found another 7 ladybugs I added to the canopy.

I found 4 green lacewings which I added to the grow room. I don't think the adults eat much mites but their larvae do. Hopefully if I'm lucky they'll soon lay eggs which will hatch after a few days leading to an immediate feeding frenzy...& more importantly that they lay eggs on the right plant lol! No idea if the ladybugs will eat the lacewing larvae though, will see.

:Namaste:

Well the lacewings aren't lasting very well, I never thought about the hot bulb! They flew too near & just fried lol! I feel bad for em. Will stick with the ladybugs I think...

Have you tried some of the vegetable based mite controls? I used on my SLH, Hindu Kush, Northern Lights Blue (Auto and Fem), AK 47, Tutankhamon (my favorite), Grapefruit Diesel (second favorite), so far have cleared up my mite problem. How long who knows lol.

Have you tried some of the vegetable based mite controls? I used on my SLH, Hindu Kush, Northern Lights Blue (Auto and Fem), AK 47, Tutankhamon (my favorite), Grapefruit Diesel (second favorite), so far have cleared up my mite problem. How long who knows lol.

man you waited a long time for your first post.

:bravo:

Their predictable, and if caught quickly enough nothing more then a pain in the butt.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hey lazer thanks for your input. Do you make this solution yourself if so spill the beans buddy lol? I have something I keep as a last resort which I never used before called SMC (spider mite control). I have 100ml of this stuff which can make 4ltr of spray. Plus it's 100% organic according to the label. It gets great reviews but I don't wanna use until I try all sorts of home-made concoctions.

:thumb:

Their predictable, and if caught quickly enough nothing more then a pain in the butt.

Hey miller I hope your right. I suppose I just gotta keep spraying until I notice less & less? In my last post I mentioned having a solution called SMC which destroys them all including the eggs. But I would love to come up with a home made recipe...don't suppose you got any ideas?

:Namaste:

I use SNS 218, liquid ladybug, ect. I used UV-B last time with great results. It was a small outbreak and one bulb and 2 days they were all gone and never came back. It's on my journal.

Cheers

I had spider mites attack my white rhino about seven months ago. they were only on one plant. it had been vegging for five months, providing clones for me. I moved it to flower and noticed the mites at week two. I had five other plants in late flower in the room at that time. my solution? I threw away the infected rhino before it could spread to my other plants. im pretty sure the only way to truly get rid of them, is to get rid of the source.
speaking of source, what is the cause of these little buggers? I keep a tidy room and am miffed at how I get mites.

Back
Top Bottom