Super Lemon Haze & Pure Kush

The ladybugs are still wandering about doing their thing...they seem to be exploring more than anything else, it annoys me when one walks right past a spider mite I know is there without at least killing it for later, I'm like seriously wtf lol!
:grinjoint:
Probably on its Union Mandated Break! :rofl:

I thought this article may help with the spider mites. Looks like you have most of this info already. Just trying to help. Have a good day!

Thanks for chiming in canna, I'm happy to receive all the info & advice I can get. Do you grow yourself...if not why not? lol

:Namaste:

Thanks for chiming in canna, I'm happy to receive all the info & advice I can get. Do you grow yourself...if not why not? lol

Well, here's the thing. I'm engaged to nismo12. We have 2 grows and a challenge going on right now. He puts them under his name partly because I'm new to this forum. I'm here to gather information so we raise the best ladies possible, but if I have info that's helpful, I'll speak up. I just like to look at the awesome pics of plants and such.
I hope you have a good day. .

Well, here's the thing. I'm engaged to nismo12. We have 2 grows and a challenge going on right now. He puts them under his name partly because I'm new to this forum. I'm here to gather information so we raise the best ladies possible, but if I have info that's helpful, I'll speak up. I just like to look at the awesome pics of plants and such.
I hope you have a good day. .

Thanks cana, so you have a partner in growing...sounds cool. I'm sure you will raise awesome plants together.

:grinjoint:

Still no sign of ladybug eggs but of course the spider mites remain. I probably have around 20 ladybirds which isn't enough it seems. I received a tip off about a shop 50 mins drive away that may sell ladybugs in a box, there's no tel number so I have to drive & check.

Would be great if I could find such a box otherwise very soon I need to remove the ladybugs I have so I can start spraying the plants with home made solutions. Will update later when I get back, finger's crossed.

Still no sign of ladybug eggs but of course the spider mites remain. I probably have around 20 ladybirds which isn't enough it seems. I received a tip off about a shop 50 mins drive away that may sell ladybugs in a box, there's no tel number so I have to drive & check.

Would be great if I could find such a box otherwise very soon I need to remove the ladybugs I have so I can start spraying the plants with home made solutions. Will update later when I get back, finger's crossed.

You can get predatory mites in a box/bottle too, they love eating spidermites.

Fargro Biological Control - Spider Mite

Well they never had those home raised ladybugs. Thanks purple, I would have happily tried all that if I was able to buy them from a shop & not online. Seems like I need to remove the 20 ladybugs I have & start spraying. We are coming up to day 20 of flower so top of my head I'm thinking a good spray every 3 days with the following solution;

First 2 sprays with 30ml/L h2o2 & 20ml/L isopropyl alcohol (glass cleaner). If it goes well, on the third spray I'll use only 10ml/L dish soap a few times. If doesn't seem to work after the first spray I can always increase the strength. We shall see. This is gonna be great fun, can't wait...NOT! :rofl:

Glass cleaner sounds dangerous. LOL! Are you sure it's not going to be another bleaching saga?

Glass cleaner sounds dangerous. LOL! Are you sure it's not going to be another bleaching saga?
+1

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Haha Blaze seems like you'll never let go of that bleach saga lol! Just remember though;

WHO DARES WINS!

I actually just finished mixing the solution as I'm spraying in about 30mins time. The final mix is 20ml/L h2o2 & 20ml/L isopropyl alcohol aka strong glass cleaner lol! Will see how it turns out tomorrow.

peace out.

That's right blaze SAS all the way, but we got off to a bad start or so the enemy thinks lol! Was meant to add 20ml per litre but just realized I actually only added 13ml per litre, so the solution I sprayed yesterday was pretty light. It's a very clever & deliberate strategy to give the enemy a false sense of security :rofl::rofl:

The mites are still there of course laughing & joking at my expense. Little do they know who they're messing with! Will increase the dosage to 30ml/L of h2o2 & isopropyl alcohol & spray again later today hopefully. Slowly but surely we will suffocate them, hit em harder & harder until they surrender or die. Simple.

:tokin:

Sure thing blaze lol! Anyway I sprayed the 2 plants infected a couple of times today. The first was with very cold water only & the second was after lights off with a mixture of onions & chilies...I don't know why I changed & went with the onions? anyway will see what happens tomorrow.

Having problems with the portable a/c unit...E2 reading on display, I need to replace the thermometer thing inside, so glad I have a couple spare. Should be good to go tomorrow, it's getting hot here.

Back
Top Bottom