Super skunk lst 400w mh/hps

that sux about them stealing your buds man

yeah man u should do it these bubblers fit right n a closet and u can get a good harvest with cfls:peace:

My well water out of the faucet is normally 100, sometimes as low as 75, BUT WHEN IT RAINS FOR OVER A DAY, my well water gets up to 200 ppm. And the ph goes from 7.0 to 8.0 when it rains for over a day!

Have you had a good rain there lately?

we did get some light rain for 2 days :thanks:

and +reps when i can

Hey Roseman whats it feel like to turn 60? I will be there this year.

Social Smoker, I hope you don't mind this HI-JACKING in your thread. I'll come back LAter and delete it.
Just being frank and laying it on the line, it was the most devastating day of my life. I 'll be 61 in February and I have not been able to properly reprogram my mind to proper thinking yet. Turning 60 made me believe I am getting old, so I am. I am trying very hard to change my attitude and it has been very difficult for me.
At age 59, someone asked me to join a senior citizen group and it REALLY hurt my feelings to be asked. Now SADLY, I am a member.

just took these pics c eing some growth from the topping

super_skunk6.jpg

ss6.jpg

went a head and did rez change since the ppm of my water is 160

4 gallons water ppm160
60ml flora nova grow
ph 6.3
added 3ml ph dn
ph 5.9
ppm 1400

plants r not drinking like they should for there age they were planted on 12-5 2010 sprouted on 12-10 that makes them almost 6 weeks old

removed 1 gallon from rez 1- 19-2010
added 1 gallon tap water
5ml ph dn
ppm 1130

hey ss thought I'd pop back see how you're doing
1130 is much better if you're using Floranova that should be about right. Experience tells me going up to and above 1250 or 1300 in flower is dangerous with FN in DWC.
also a trick to avoid yellowing of old growth is to add a little FN grow to the bloom so you add like 2 parts bloom 1 part grow, the transition period is supposed to be 1/2 and 1/2 up to 1530 ppm. I'm running it about 1480 in a different setup and no burns.

yo c5 im either get a filter or some happy frog soil my waters ppm is fluctuating 2 much and my rez temp is now starting 2 b a problem with the a/c on and room temp at 78 rez temp was 74 im thinking the happy frog will b much easier anyway thanks for stopn n

Back
Top Bottom