Sweet Leaf's First Grow: WW Auto

F’ing sideways picture

Attachments

• 132B0745-E32F-48A5-8A2F-E662ED8384FE.jpeg
    132B0745-E32F-48A5-8A2F-E662ED8384FE.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 55
Alright i got questions. So im going to run these babies at 18/6. They have just sprouted out of the dirt. Ive been keeping them moist but when do i start to actually water the soil? Also, is it ok for my nighttime temp and humidity to be the same as daytime? Is it beneficial for a cooler period? I hope not because idk how im going to do that lol. i have 2 controllers consistently keeping my temps between 76-78 and Rh 58-63

This link should help you on your watering questions.

@sweetly I usually start watering once they establish a couple sets of leaves. Then you just want to water about 3" around the plant (going from memory). And as it dries up faster and faster you can extend out to the rest of the soil.

If you water it and the plant moves around a bit it is too early and you should hold off. Pic update would help too.

@sweetly I usually start watering once they establish a couple sets of leaves. Then you just want to water about 3" around the plant (going from memory). And as it dries up faster and faster you can extend out to the rest of the soil.

If you water it and the plant moves around a bit it is too early and you should hold off. Pic update would help too.

ok great thank you. I just been pretty much misting with a spray bottle a few times a day

Plants like to have a 10 degree drift when sleeping but tbh I don't think it's going to be an issue. You just don't hear people talking about the negative effects if any.
Hmmm ok well if you say so i wont worry about it lol i really dont know how i could do that with a power strip unless plugging that power strip into a timer is possible. Which i really dont want to do except for my light.

Back
Top Bottom