SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

Weekly Update: Carnival 4.4 (Day 109, flip + 29)

Starting her 5th week under bloom lighting, at the maximum level of nutrients for this stage, she's coming through like a champ. :blunt:

Still the strongest Carnival specimen I've grown. Some of that credit has to go to this light.

IMG_622713.JPG

These pictures were taken early in the day, before I turned the humidifiers on.

IMG_623413.JPG

IMG_622810.JPG

I had to get her out for a better look. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_622910.JPG

IMG_623011.JPG

Filling in nicely. She came through with tight node spacing at the tops, just the way I wanted. These are gonna be some sweet colas. :woohoo:

IMG_6232.PNG

She's so healthy!!

IMG_623112.JPG

IMG_623310.JPG

IMG_62358.JPG

I couldn't be happier with this specimen. Remember back when I started with three plants in here? :laughtwo:

I like this tent size, and I have another of these GROWant GR240 panels. I do believe Santa might bring me a new tent to accomodate that extra light. :slide:

Only 80watts from the wall in a 2x2 I'd say things are looking amazing Sue.
I sure hope Santa brings you another tent for the other light. .

Weekly Update: Carnival 4.4 (Day 117, flip + 37)

She's filling out in the most delightful way, closing out the 5th week of bloom in spectacular style.

IMG_661913.JPG

IMG_662014.JPG

IMG_662117.JPG

IMG_662217.JPG

Had to take her out for some natural light shots so you could get a better feel for how much she's got going on. :slide:

IMG_662314.JPG

IMG_662415.JPG

IMG_662815.JPG

We're just entering the final lap. Pistils began changing yesterday.

IMG_662912.JPG

Trichome production is ramping up. She's beginning to emit a subtle perfume that'll increase quickly.

IMG_663116.JPG

IMG_663217.JPG

IMG_663317.JPG

IMG_663415.JPG

I've grown them in hempy, with these same nutrients. This plant is looking like she'll surpass those totals easily. If she does, we gotta give the light the credit due. She's looking like a potential POTM. :laughtwo:

Three or four weeks to go. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart: I'll be purchasing another 2x2 tent next week for the panel I won in the NOTM contest. That'll give me the final space to meet my gardening desires. We can't really call them needs. I grow more than I technically need, but there's a use for all of it, and I've a need to play with some oil extractions, and that takes more produce.

Hey Sue excuse my spam;)
I Just wanted to let everyone know we are offering 20 of these same lights
The GROWant G3 HiPAR GR240 *Silver Model Only* for only $79.00 original price $125.00
Anyone interested please contact me through pm

Hey Sue excuse my spam;)
The GROWant G3 HiPAR GR240 *Silver Model Only* for only $79.00 original price $125.00

Lol just my luck, I literally just got a second one today

Lol just my luck, I literally just got a second one today

It's worth what you paid anyway Doob. Look at that plant and tell me you aren't glad you got them. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Heck yeah the first one is working so well I got the second without hesitation. If I had $80 extra I get a third.

I'm so looking forward to setting up that third 2x2. Isn't it nuts how difficult it is to reign back expansion? :laughtwo:

Hey Sue excuse my spam;)

Just to clarify things a bit. This sale is through our amazon store only and starts tomorrow. I was heavily medicated in that first draft. Doh Lol.

Just to clarify things a bit. This sale is through our amazon store only and starts tomorrow. I was heavily medicated in that first draft. Doh Lol.

So USA only?

Edit: I confirmed on Amazon, it does not ship to Canada. Hope this helps. Don't mean to clutter your thread Sue, sorry about that :)

So USA only?

Edit: I confirmed on Amazon, it does not ship to Canada. Hope this helps. Don’t mean to clutter your thread Sue, sorry about that :)

No apology needed. My home is yours. :battingeyelashes:

I'm so looking forward to setting up that third 2x2. Isn't it nuts how difficult it is to reign back expansion? :laughtwo:

Oh it's getting bad, in a good way of course. Now he has to say it's an Amazon only sale and of course I do have a credit card there. Now I really am considering getting yet another. .

Oh it's getting bad, in a good way of course. Now he has to say it's an Amazon only sale and of course I do have a credit card there. Now I really am considering getting yet another. .

I couldn't resist the sales price and ordered two more. Don't really need four of them but thanks to modern advancements in credit card technologies "need" and "can I afford" are things left for future me to worry about. .

Weekly Update: Carnival 4.4 (Day 117, flip + 37)

She's filling out in the most delightful way, closing out the 5th week of bloom in spectacular style.

IMG_661913.JPG

IMG_662014.JPG

IMG_662117.JPG

IMG_662217.JPG

Had to take her out for some natural light shots so you could get a better feel for how much she's got going on. :slide:

IMG_662314.JPG

IMG_662415.JPG

IMG_662815.JPG

We're just entering the final lap. Pistils began changing yesterday.

IMG_662912.JPG

Trichome production is ramping up. She's beginning to emit a subtle perfume that'll increase quickly.

IMG_663116.JPG

IMG_663217.JPG

IMG_663317.JPG

IMG_663415.JPG

I've grown them in hempy, with these same nutrients. This plant is looking like she'll surpass those totals easily. If she does, we gotta give the light the credit due. She's looking like a potential POTM. :laughtwo:

Three or four weeks to go. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart: I'll be purchasing another 2x2 tent next week for the panel I won in the NOTM contest. That'll give me the final space to meet my gardening desires. We can't really call them needs. I grow more than I technically need, but there's a use for all of it, and I've a need to play with some oil extractions, and that takes more produce.

Yep - I reckon your yield is gonna be a little higher here!! :bravo:

Looks sooooo goooooood!!

Weekly Update: Carnival 4.4 (Day 123, flip + 43)

IMG_68888.JPG

IMG_689816.JPG

In her 6th week of bloom, she's starting to shift towards the harvest window. Hairs are dying back as new blossoms continue to express, bulking up the colas in that way we all dream of. :slide:

IMG_689015.JPG

Next week begins her flush. So close now I can taste the brownies. Lol!

IMG_689110.JPG

IMG_689214.JPG

IMG_689611.JPG

Mmmmmm..........

IMG_689711.JPG

IMG_689910.JPG

IMG_690014.JPG

The smell is unbelievable! I get so excited when I look in here it would make you laugh. She'll be out for a drench tomorrow. I'll see if I can remember to snap a couple shots in natural light. She's a beauty worth showing off. :dreamy:

I ordered my new tent today, so by Christmas I'll have another 2x2 for the panel I won in the October NOTM contest. :yahoo:

Here ya go. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_69217.JPG

IMG_692211.JPG

IMG_69237.JPG

IMG_692410.JPG

IMG_69259.JPG

IMG_692612.JPG

IMG_69274.JPG

IMG_69287.JPG

IMG_69296.JPG

She speaks for herself. Lol!

Cool. Looks like you've got everything running "well tuned" and that light seems to be doing everything it should be doing too. I must admit, i was a little weary when you used the Growant to veg and flowér. But i must admit that im pretty impressed with the results thus far. And of course, all thats due to you and your efforts at keeping one of the greenest and continually nicest gardens and journals around. Good stuff Sue.

> She speaks for herself. Lol!
I've gotta say, that's impressive for 85 watts from the wall!

You bet it's impressive. Carnival is one of my favorite chemovars, the one I think I've grown the most of, unless that'd be the Dark Devil Auto, but I'm very familiar with the plant and its many looks. This is by far the best specimen I've grown in any medium and under any light. I have pictures to prove it. :laughtwo:

I couldn't be happier to be setting up another tent this weekend with another panel. Let's click this perpetual into high gear. :cheesygrinsmiley:,

Cool. Looks like you've got everything running "well tuned" and that light seems to be doing everything it should be doing too. I must admit, i was a little weary when you used the Growant to veg and flowér. But i must admit that im pretty impressed with the results thus far. And of course, all thats due to you and your efforts at keeping one of the greenest and continually nicest gardens and journals around. Good stuff Sue.

Awww Sparks...... you made me blush. :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom