SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

Time to show off what this GROWant GR240 is doing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Weekly Update: Carnival 4.4 (Day 102, flip + 22)

I was thinking of cinching her up

Shes a happy one, there's no denying it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_597210.JPG

This plant has the strongest structure of my long line of Carnivals. Between the nutrients and the lighting she's become a shining example of a healthy Carnival specimen.

IMG_597712.JPG

IMG_597812.JPG

IMG_597914.JPG

IMG_598012.JPG

IMG_598113.JPG

Bright little panel. That center cola is drinking the lumens up. Lol!

IMG_598211.JPG

IMG_598312.JPG

It's making me glad I have two panels. :battingeyelashes: :love:
Looking awesome as always Sue.
How far are you keeping the light from the canopy

I think your plant would love it but I'm also curious as to what you come up with as far as mixing it up with the lights in your other tent.

The Spa - what used to be just my bathroom :laughtwo: - has churned out a steady stream of harvests with the 3500K Timber COBs and 2700K CFLs, consistent with past harvests.

The CBD Critical Cure in the neighboring tent, under the 3000K Timber COBs is another stunner. Growing with hempy and using the RX Green Solutions has contributed to all-round improvement in my garden.

This girl I'm growing under your company's panel is becoming a breathtaking specimen. I've grown a lot of Carnivals. None of them prayed like this.

IMG_60199.JPG

The Spa - what used to be just my bathroom :laughtwo: - has churned out a steady stream of harvests with the 3500K Timber COBs and 2700K CFLs, consistent with past harvests.

The CBD Critical Cure in the neighboring tent, under the 3000K Timber COBs is another stunner. Growing with hempy and using the RX Green Solutions has contributed to all-round improvement in my garden.

This girl I'm growing under your company's panel is becoming a breathtaking specimen. I've grown a lot of Carnivals. None of them prayed like this.

IMG_60199.JPG

She's beautiful Sue! It'd be lovely to see her finish up under that single panel. So far she's doing a great job 'selling' it. Seeing the finish unaugmented would be super. That's my vote .

She’s beautiful Sue! It’d be lovely to see her finish up under that single panel. So far she’s doing a great job ‘selling’ it. Seeing the finish unaugmented would be super. That’s my vote .

This initial run won't be messed with. We want to see what this panel will produce from start to finish, and the best way to accomplish that goal is to stay uncluttered. :battingeyelashes:

I vote for just that light too. Good to see what she does. It’s certainly beautiful at the moment. Very nice Sue!

Agreed, and thank you. She's making me look like I really know what I'm doing. :laughtwo:

This initial run won't be messed with. We want to see what this panel will produce from start to finish, and the best way to accomplish that goal is to stay uncluttered. :battingeyelashes:

Agreed, and thank you. She's making me look like I really know what I'm doing. :laughtwo:
Really like my GROWant light too Sue

I may pull the ACDC and run the GDP thru flower with it. Not sure yet still concerned about height in the closet, guess I can always take the shelf out for more height

ok i think i found the right one :thumb:

Hahaha! This is my secondary grow journal Cronic. :battingeyelashes: It's a sponsored grow to showcase this fabulous light. You found my main journal, the hempy/HB hybrid one.

I'll admit, I'm kinda everywhere. :laughtwo:

Weekly Update: Carnival 4.4 (Day 109, flip + 29)

Starting her 5th week under bloom lighting, at the maximum level of nutrients for this stage, she's coming through like a champ. :blunt:

Still the strongest Carnival specimen I've grown. Some of that credit has to go to this light.

IMG_622713.JPG

These pictures were taken early in the day, before I turned the humidifiers on.

IMG_623413.JPG

IMG_622810.JPG

I had to get her out for a better look. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_622910.JPG

IMG_623011.JPG

Filling in nicely. She came through with tight node spacing at the tops, just the way I wanted. These are gonna be some sweet colas. :woohoo:

IMG_6232.PNG

She's so healthy!!

IMG_623112.JPG

IMG_623310.JPG

IMG_62358.JPG

I couldn't be happier with this specimen. Remember back when I started with three plants in here? :laughtwo:

I like this tent size, and I have another of these GROWant GR240 panels. I do believe Santa might bring me a new tent to accomodate that extra light. :slide:

Absolutely beautiful Sue!!! That light is spot on!! :volcano-smiley:

Absolutely beautiful Sue!!! That light is spot on!! :volcano-smiley:

Yes it is Scottay. Have you checked the pricing on this little powerhouse? I'm really excited, now that she's blooming so strongly. We still have to get to trichome and terpene expressions, but all indicators are I'm getting set for one of my best Carnival harvests. :woohoo:

Sorry I'm late. I have a lot of catching up to do, and I really look forward to doing it. Having received a 400w from them, I'm curious as to how this model performs, as my tent space Sounds like the exact same as yours, Sue. Mine is also a Mars Hydro reflective. Do to my vision in impairments, I cannot read the manual, so I unfortunately cannot give any detailed information on mine. I'm sure I'll get a good idea from following this grow. I'll be in the background for a while, either catching up or running comparisons as best as myself and my wife can. Best of luck on this one, although I know you don't really need it. 😉

Nice. Congrats on the prizes!

I'm liking my Growant G500 so far!

It can be challenging to grow in a 2x2 space.
Glad to hear that you like yours. Congrats yourself on your title and prizes! I haven't even unboxed mine yet... I'm waiting on my one little girl to go into flower. Then we'll be able to get a good handle on how it does. You're right about the challenging part. But, it's what we have to work with at this point. We're only doing it for our own meds.

Wow Vex, it's hard to imagine you contained to a 2x2!. What, after your amazing fluxing adventure! Don't tel me that was in a 2x2?

So nice of you to say!! That flux was a blasty.

My Gorilla tent is 2x2.5x6.7

I do wish I had a whole room to grow in! Some day!

Excited to see Sue's progress!

Back
Top Bottom