I don't know if you're being a spoil sport as much as just clarifying the math. Mixing 25% THC with 20% CBD is still over 20% total cannabinoids that will make some potent 1:1 oil. :)

Calculating the cannabinoid load is a helpful step in dose management. I convert everything to mgs ... the % doesn't matter really other than to calculate the strength.

Now to calculate terpine loads .... that'll be later, much later possibly.

Calculating the cannabinoid load is a helpful step in dose management. I convert everything to mgs ... the % doesn't matter really other than to calculate the strength.

Now to calculate terpine loads .... that'll be later, much later possibly.

Without lab testing you'd have no way to calculate terpene quantities.

Hi SweetSue,

and Hi guys,

I want to wish every estrogen and cannabis filled individual a Happy Mother's Day".

Interesting conversation developing here. I'm hoping the 1:1 ratio THC to CBD will reveal some earth-shaking discoveries! You are so awesome to peruse the subjects of Cannabis as a medicine so fervently. I have read alot of your threads and do admire the atmosphere of healing.

Hi SweetSue,

and Hi guys,

I want to wish every estrogen and cannabis filled individual a Happy Mother's Day".

Interesting conversation developing here. I'm hoping the 1:1 ratio THC to CBD will reveal some earth-shaking discoveries! You are so awesome to peruse the subjects of Cannabis as a medicine so fervently. I have read alot of your threads and do admire the atmosphere of healing.

Why thank you maineiac. :hug: What a delightful way to express it. :laughtwo: I'm just getting ready to head out and enjoy my first brownie buzz since Monday with a walk along the river in the blustery wind. Does like get any better than this? I think not. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm attempting to get us to shift our thought patterns from "fighting disease" to " allowing natural healing to continue" and to stop thinking of cannabis as a drug and instead begin to spread the message that it's really an essential nutrient, offering a cannabinoid and terpene presence not found anywhere else in the plant kingdom.

That's a message you can help us spread.

Without lab testing you'd have no way to calculate terpene quantities.

The products I get through my licensed producer come with these >>

Bediol_1b922cfe-62da-4362-845a-2f5704f527ba_large.jpg

Morris_Smith-falls_Terp_large.jpg

Argyle_Terp_large.jpg

So I have some insight of the terpene profile just not sure yet how to track the benefits. I need more research on what the different terpenes do. For now, its enough to work with THC:CBD ratios and extraction methods.

I do plan to make some 'cannabis preserves' - in water and in olive oil, LSL included - and vacuum seal them in little jars. Just like grandma's jelly and jam.

So a day later then planed. Chopping for my very first time. Takes longer then one thinks a first. So today after a day in the refrigerator. I followed instructions and move thermometer around to get different Temps but kept it as close to 220-230 as possible. Cooked a little longer as well by 15 mins.
420-magazine-mobile821460873.jpg

Btw this strain is 6%thc and 6%cbd 80%indica

Looking forward to your report on the effect New B. Good job. :high-five: I added an update to the blog to reflect that PsyCro has started using a pressure cooker to do this method. The discussion on this in his extract thread begins here.

Got my new batch of oil, and I am 40 grams into the 60 gram treatment. I am confused about the upcoming maintenance dose. I understand it is recommended to consume 1 gram a month. How so ? Do you take the whole gram just one day a month or space it out ?

Got my new batch of oil, and I am 40 grams into the 60 gram treatment. I am confused about the upcoming maintenance dose. I understand it is recommended to consume 1 gram a month. How so ? Do you take the whole gram just one day a month or space it out ?

You space it out. Make a diluted dose that spreads that gram out over a month. With BioBombs that'd be a 30:1 mix.

How are you feeling these days dmarek?

You space it out. Make a diluted dose that spreads that gram out over a month. With BioBombs that'd be a 30:1 mix.

How are you feeling these days dmarek?
Sorry, must be the polish in me... still a bit confused.Is it .... I gr cco- 28 gr olive oil - 1 gr lecithin for thirty capsules to be taken ONCE a day ? Sue, i feel pretty good these days. I am looking forward to getting psa after 60 grams to see the results !!!

Sorry, must be the polish in me... still a bit confused.Is it .... I gr cco- 28 gr olive oil - 1 gr lecithin for thirty capsules to be taken ONCE a day ? Sue, i feel pretty good these days. I am looking forward to getting psa after 60 grams to see the results !!!

It's confusing sometimes to those of us who dabble in this on a daily basis dmarek. :laughtwo: You have only to follow me for a while to watch me frequently shake my head to clear the clutter. Lol!

You have that right. One capsule, once a day. Seems too little after what you're now taking, doesn't it? Gives a lot of people pause, but the expectation should be that the ECS has recovered from years of unintended neglect and can now do what it's evolved to do, which is be a dynamic healing force within your body. The maintenance dose is a caution Cajun recently taught us not to overlook. It's simply a small contingent of extra cannabinoids to assist the local populace in moments of increased need.

When you think of how stressed the ECS had to be to begin breaking down its amazing to me that we still exist. It's a testimony to the powerful influence the ECS exerts on the body as a whole.

Are you taking at least 1000 units of omega-3 fish oil a day? If not, can you start doing so? The omega-3s are what the ECS uses as raw materials for the building of cannabinoids. If we don't have these basic building blocks in our cell membranes it makes it difficult for the ECS to extract them. A good probiotic of at least 50 billion cultures to assist gut health will reduce systemic inflammation and ease the workload of your ECS. Magnesium has become an important player in supporting the ECS as well.

Those three inclusions in your protocol will greatly enhance healing within.

Fresh Harvest Oil Update

Yesterday, for comparative purposes, I had just brownies. I enjoy the euphoria from these brownies. They're made from my favorite strain, Carnival, and they give me a sweet, uplifting and energetic buzz that lasts for hours and hours with no letdown at all.

But it wasn't the same sweet euphoric experience I'd been enjoying for the previous week with the fresh harvest oil. And I missed that buzz, let me tell you. I'm back in that zone today and feeling so appreciative that I have the option to choose. I'm surprised, actually, that I prefer this buzz to the Carnival brownies. Those brownies have sustained me for months, and I didn't think it could get better than them.

I was wrong. We need to explore the balanced ratios more closely. There's something really exciting going on here. All those years we chased high THC and we were looking in the wrong direction. I'm going to begin experimenting with mixing the strains when I make the oil, to see if I can find a better balance for the Carnival. I love the terpene expressions in Carnival. Now to find a way to enhance it with the addition of some CBD.

I'm going to take this delicious buzz and go for a walk in the sunshine. The river trail is calling. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Entourage Effect for the win. :cheer: Enjoy your walk!

It's confusing sometimes to those of us who dabble in this on a daily basis dmarek. :laughtwo: You have only to follow me for a while to watch me frequently shake my head to clear the clutter. Lol!

You have that right. One capsule, once a day. Seems too little after what you're now taking, doesn't it? Gives a lot of people pause, but the expectation should be that the ECS has recovered from years of unintended neglect and can now do what it's evolved to do, which is be a dynamic healing force within your body. The maintenance dose is a caution Cajun recently taught us not to overlook. It's simply a small contingent of extra cannabinoids to assist the local populace in moments of increased need.

When you think of how stressed the ECS had to be to begin breaking down its amazing to me that we still exist. It's a testimony to the powerful influence the ECS exerts on the body as a whole.

Are you taking at least 1000 units of omega-3 fish oil a day? If not, can you start doing so? The omega-3s are what the ECS uses as raw materials for the building of cannabinoids. If we don't have these basic building blocks in our cell membranes it makes it difficult for the ECS to extract them. A good probiotic of at least 50 billion cultures to assist gut health will reduce systemic inflammation and ease the workload of your ECS. Magnesium has become an important player in supporting the ECS as well.

Those three inclusions in your protocol will greatly enhance healing within.
Sue, I am currently taking omega 3 krill oil, vitamin d3, sellinium, ginko bilbo, (close enough ), apigenin, and magnesium.I also consume daily...green tea, 85-90% dark chocolate, mangoes, and green apples.Major diet changes and more exercize. Doing my best to get the most out of the oil.

Something to consider is to take your daily maintenance dose in increments - 25% 4 times a day for example, or maybe morning and at bedtime.

Constant steady intake seems to help more than a single in some people.

Best wishes for continued healing improvements. :welldone:

Sue, I am currently taking omega 3 krill oil, vitamin d3, sellinium, ginko bilbo, (close enough ), apigenin, and magnesium.I also consume daily...green tea, 85-90% dark chocolate, mangoes, and green apples.Major diet changes and more exercize. Doing my best to get the most out of the oil.

Geez.... Cajun will be so proud of you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Something to consider is to take your daily maintenance dose in increments - 25% 4 times a day for example, or maybe morning and at bedtime.

Constant steady intake seems to help more than a single in some people.

Best wishes for continued healing improvements. :welldone:

Spreading out your dose insures a steady level of medicine in your body, assuming you are retired and have a recliner handy for those cannabis-induced naps! LOL!

Spreading out your dose insures a steady level of medicine in your body, assuming you are retired and have a recliner handy for those cannabis-induced naps! LOL!

:laughtwo: You're using the wrong strains. Lol! Napping...... I don't know this concept. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom