I heartily agree. I firmly believe that the success my daughter has with her cannabinoid therapy is due to her 4-5 times a day dosing schedule.

Which reminds me, I wanted to share something we learned this week. I grow a chemovar I started with a seed I brought back from Jamaica that tests (in Neiko's garden, but with the same soil method and seeds) as a 2:1 CBD dominant. It hits her system like a total match made in heaven when she vapes, so we decided to try it as brownies, since she's grown fond of the 11-hydroxy euphoria.

Bad idea. What we learned was as happy as this mix is in her system as delta-9 THC, the 11-hydroxy version was all wrong. It wired her system so fast she had a panic attack and ended up with her first migraine since we began her cannabinoid therapy.

She learned she doesn't have the tolerance to get through a migraine the way she used to. Thankfully, Candy Cane in vaped form slowed the migraine enough that she could function, and repeated applications of that and some delightful THC cream from Blew Hiller's wife relieved the rest of the tension and pain.

With anxiety it appears to be just as important that you choose the proper dosing method for the chemovar you're using. Candy Cane in edibles works for her. It also works in vaped form, but it doesn't give her the same desired euphoric experience. The Jamaican in vaped form is like manna from heaven. Used as an edible it became terror.

And people writing the laws think it's as easy as grow, make into oil, put it into capsules and feed them to the patients. Cannabis doesn't play by the pharma rules.

Sue,

Thank you for what you are doing for me by sharing your knowledge. What you are doing - what all of you are doing - by documenting your experiences, sharing what you've learned, and thinking outside the box is invaluable. I hope y'all are writing books.

You rang Oldbear? :battingeyelashes:

I just dropped by to say hi to Sue..... :ciao:

:hug:

Off to read old posts. (Mostly grow journals).

I don't think I've ever shared this here. How cannabinoids modulate pain.

Tell me that isn't the coolest thing. :slide:

The endogenous cannabinoids run backwards in a retro-grade fashion because they're made of oil molecules in a water-based system. Is that not the most ingenious design?

Lady G ..... TANGILOPE IS VERY GOOD SOURCE WEED FOR SERIOUS EXTRACT MEDICINE....
WHEN TANGIES AROUND.. ID LOAD UP.. EVERY BATCH HAD 1/5 - 1/4 OF WEED FOR DECARB THEN EXTRACT.. SOMETIMES THE
CITRUS TERPINES ARE SO NICE, FRESH HARVEST WEED IS SO MUCH THE SAME AS 'LEMON TYME' AND OTHER TRADITIONAL HERBS USED IN FOODS EVERYDAY.

WHEN TANGIE INHALED..EUPHORIC YUMMY AND IT ALL SO GOOD.
Thanks @LVMarc42 . Sorry I missed this before. Finding my way around the new site a little better now! I missed so much! I posted my hummus recipe on my thread. I think the tangielope oil is going to be good in that. The fresh leaves I will add to my salsa and pesto too. I can't wait to try her!

A curious thought:

Is there any other medicine that gets taxed in production other than the standard business taxes any company pays?

A curious thought:

Is there any other medicine that gets taxed in production other than the standard business taxes any company pays?

Production and distribution. Don’t forget those patient fees to get the “recommendation.”

No... here the deal. In Nevada we pay 20 bucks every 100 bucks , for the state of Nevada to regulate our dealers. About 7 bucks per hundred pays the ‘ poh-lease ‘ ///FRANLY, so,they do not fuck with you..straight away... no treble quadruple tax ..has replaced ...how we used to,buy it. From ‘criminals’ lol ha.

I don't think I've ever shared this here. How cannabinoids modulate pain.

Tell me that isn't the coolest thing. :slide:
It is cool sue,

Sue I tore apart the models the ‘’doctors’ use to describe complex neurological action.

Sue, the model of receptors/ with both an / and /pro taginistist attributes is being misused,
For sure, controlling system have negative and positive paths, as in actual circular signaling.
Whereas , in the receptor model. A receptor can;
Appear or disappear. Bulls hit ./
Display a psitive or negative response’’.
Sue, if you read behind the way these response pairing are determined, as I have, you would toss the entire model and practice out of the window..certainly out of your thread..lol..

Sue, idk know how that green plant creates so much ... action.
But it certainly does. Instead of reception models. Please consider ‘classical,control,theory and feedback, it works universally. The math is ..ugly’ early on..it passes to be almost elegant.. the graphs produced by second order derivative feedback system, mirror the decarbixaztion charts , lab. And it’s derivative form look just like the four cavity thc clearing metabolite chart.. so. I use it to figure out what’s going on with nerves.

Sue.. in 5 months post oxy.
13 months medical MJ ‘regimine’ start. You know doses..
By body map.. of neauorolgic . Is night and day different than anything it’s been in ..decade or two.
The sciatica has ‘moved’.
The pain profile is entirely different... more than eat thc smoke thc pain fades for hours. Fantastic effects.
Sue this is more like months use effect. The pain and numbness is what left over once the thc/Cbd/ and ethanol and food/etc shut it all down. What’s left is ..pian’ elsewhere. Seriously sciatica run down leg , across spine, into sscheck outside leg down to toes. I am awRe of that signal path. It’s off. Now that pain moved over , abou 4 inches. Not in Ass cheek. Instead center spins and the part of ass you ‘sit on the. Both side of the round bone.

Sue been thinking hard bout that diction piece in opioids, saw addiction pieces all over the place.
Sue, mostly, using the bad model,of receptor, addiction is explained, by uninformed doctors that are responsible for this mes to begin with.

For now , I would not accept ‘addiction’ analaysis ‘ from anyone that wasn’t an addict. How else do,you know what’s bullshit? I mean if it say . Important addiction information most of it is horse shit. Slanted to make it seem that the person addicted is somehow .. suspectinld.. bull shit. O\’ things like ‘’well only 40 % of the ... can withdraw successful.. ‘’ wtf really unstable facts 40%? Why just say you don’t fu7cking know, it’s 50 -50 in your opinion as you are clieless. “
100 of human will be addicted to oxy shit intime.
100% can reduceif the oxy is 100 percent removed. Period. It’s poison . It doesn’t relieve piN. It makes you sick for months when you get off it. This fact emabarassez the medical drug insurance cartel.. so they divert you. Your opinion doctor need to be fired. Let the opioid doctor go to where the sun don’t shine. He is the problem. Don’t tkE wTer from him.. in fact every doctor that watched you decay the part years in oxy. Fire them..all. Don’t stop,the chills the shits don’t take anytiging once you start to withdraw. Just eat, drink and smoke cannabis, excercise, ..do all new age gong, MSU sic , tantric sex, hit tub.. whatever inthe day you need to make the next second.. do that. Do not take as;rim, not a vitamin pill, nothing. You don’t need it. You never needed any of it..

I feel,so much better..
xoxoxoxo

Thanks @LVMarc42 . Sorry I missed this before. Finding my way around the new site a little better now! I missed so much! I posted my hummus recipe on my thread. I think the tangielope oil is going to be good in that. The fresh leaves I will add to my salsa and pesto too. I can't wait to try her!
I like hummus and you know tangle mKee my toes curl/..lol
I cMe to reply to tngoe and wrote wAy too much. For tasty strains ... I ran into “plum kush” . Yum. Perfect shape, use, Olof, smell and purty too.. plus, lit.. omg.. not going near ethanol...
so are you the gal the sings with the raw meat/?????????

Marc.... :hug::hug::hug:

I'm so glad you feel so much better. :battingeyelashes:

xoxoxoxo

All the testing they did on Oxy was for two weeks. Then they prescribed this highly addictive poison for everything what ails ya. They call themselves doctors.

Back
Top Bottom