SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Thanks beez. :hug: It’s been a whirlwind. Lol! Just what we all expected, eh? Lol!

I’ll be so relieved to pull up in front of my home and finally meet Tead. :battingeyelashes:
You'll enjoy being there more then you know. Tead is a great guy. Pretty cool neighborhood too.

This makes me want to watch a rerun of the A-Team so I can smoke a cigar and hear Hannibal say "don't you love it when a plan comes together?

I feel so incredibly safe. I haven’t met Tead but MrGreene has, and MrGreene and I have a friendship that reaches beyond these halls, and though we’ve never met, we know each other. Doob and I have met, and he’s also met Tead, and also believes our energies will be a good mix.

I trust Doob, he trusts Tead, Tead trusts MrGreene, and I’ve spent a week in Jamaica with Brix, so I know I’m in good hands there.

The young lady hauling me to Tennessee is like a daughter. :love:

Surrounded by love and feeling special beyond belief. :circle-of-love:

Awesome the SweetSue relay team seems fully set! Have fun a fun last week in the north!

:passitleft:

That was pretty awesome, even for me Doob. Lol!

Thanks, I could use another.

:passitleft:

An exciting day. Think I’ll turn in early and get some sleep.

Once I leave the daughter has no one to rub pain cream on her back, where she holds all her tension. Her partner is so parinoid about failing a blood test while he's actively seeking employment that he simply won't. This hadn't occured to me until two minutes ago.

I have to come to peace with the idea that it's their choice to be fearful. I'll never understand it, but I have to honor it.

I keep feeling like all my work is in vain.

I'll get over it. This is a moment of monumental joy, and I'm not going to let anything step between me and the euphoric expression of satisfaction that I'm finally going home.

:love::cheer::yahoo::love::slide::love::yahoo::cheer:

Exactly, tell him to use gloves.

Seeing you close down, :(
It is just little old me being sentimental :hug:
Still remember when you turned the small closet into grow space :)

I know you will be more than perfectly happy once you are settled in and start a new grow,just think about it.... It is like starting for the first time, only with alot more knowledge.
The outcome is nothing but success!
And now you'll have a fellow grower as neighbour too!
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:I have already decided on my first strain and will grow as soon as I get of the plane . Lol

Kinda breaks my heart that you couldn't be part of it Chris. Another time, I'm sure. :battingeyelashes:

It should be MrGreene. :slide:

Travel Update:

Ok, the plan at the moment is my friend will haul my 6'x12' trailer from Pittsburgh to the Knoxville area where we'll transfer the trailer to MrGreene's truck and continue on to Birmingham, to hook up with BrixNewb for the final leg of the journey.

Still a few hoops to jump through to get it all nailed down, but it might be all in place by tomorrow afternoon. If all goes as planned I'll be sitting in my new home by this time next week.

* contented sigh * I never doubted the cosmic team would get it all lined up, and I have no doubt the rest of the arrangements will fall neatly into place as well. I have some finish packing to get behind me and a moving crew to get lined up. My poor daughter won't be of any use to us on moving day, but she has the consolation of knowing that the first leg of the trip is being covered by her best friend, a truck driver by trade. She'll be more at ease with a trained professional at the wheel.

The whirlwind departure I expected has materialized. I'll have one more BINGO! calling session on Tuesday, a chance to say goodbye to friends I've come to care deeply about. Dinner tomorrow with friends and the hope to find time for the daughter and I to laugh our way through our first viewing of "Inside Out." A little levity will go a long way in the coming days.

I won't be able to take any of my canna goods with me, because I can't ask her to risk that. Other arrangements are in order.

Legalize already. :straightface:

Tonight I'm gonna lose myself in Carnival. :yahoo::slide::yahoo:

Damn. It's happening. I gotta get more done!
I have a side task for you in B'ham. Dreamland BBQ. 2qts of sauce. Hit the one in Southside instead of the Inverness one. Optionally, you can stop in Tuscaloosa and pick it up on the way.
Fun side story.... I used to live right around the corner from the Dreamland BBQ in Southside. They'd start cooking early in the morning and filled the air daily with early morning smokey goodness. Seriously good advertising! Spent many journeys to work dreaming of ribs.

I can smoke a cigar and hear Hannibal say "don't you love it when a plan comes together?

You've been traumatized by the media!
Got 2? I just love it when a plan falls together.

Don't forget a :passitleft: @Tead

Wait.... now I have to share?!?!?
I dunno.... Tead's been appreciating a non-partaking spouse for many years now.... rockin my boat!

Honestly... I think we're in for plenty dysfunctional moments. Neither of us would ever utter the word 'No' in response to the "Wanna hit this?" question. We might be in for some significant gardening faux-pas. The new journal title might have to be "How to recover from f-ups".

I dunno.... Tead's been appreciating a non-partaking spouse for many years now.... rockin my boat!

Honestly... I think we're in for plenty dysfunctional moments. Neither of us would ever utter the word 'No' in response to the "Wanna hit this?" question. We might be in for some significant gardening faux-pas. The new journal title might have to be "How to recover from f-ups".
 :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes: " wanna smoke one together?"
Has its good moments too.
You both will see and set the lines.
I love her deeply. Haven't said that about anyone in many years(apart my kids) and you will have more joy than anything else 100% sure. :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

Blue skies smilin’ At me. Nothin’ but blue skies do I see.”

:yahoo:

Good morning everyone :love:

I’m starting the day by getting boxes ready to seal shut and filling out my change of address form. :slide:

I’ll be all ready to go by Wednesday morning. :yahoo:

I’m just a little excited. Lol!

Amazingly I’ve made few f-ups due to excessive euphoria. :rofl:

You’ll like what I share. Carnival is a treat you should have had a long time ago. :battingeyelashes:

Oh!.... the first leg driver just told me to feel free to bury my meds deep and widely scattered, which I did immediately. :yahoo:

I’m sure Brix and his sweetie will smile at the thought of a barbecue. We’ll be sure to stop. I don’t know if she was planning to accompany him, but I can hope, can’t I? Midweek she likely has employment responsibilities.

Nothing a box of latex gloves won't protect partner from.

Thank you all for the encouragement. I’ll bring this up with some forcefulness. There’s simply no reason for her to disintegrate when I leave. I’ve already determined that I’ll be shuttling back and forth to keep her supplies as well as the seniors I’m supplying with pain cream. Friends were pleased to hear of those plans.

I’m hoping to see Jgrow this weekend and spend a little more time with his mom than I could in our last visit. He’ll take home the last of the cuttings. I’ll be taking the clones with me. They’ll be safe and secure in their designated traveling spots.

Back to my finish packing. I’ll be back later. :ciao:

:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes: " wanna smoke one together?"
Has its good moments too.
You both will see and set the lines.
I love her deeply. Haven't said that about anyone in many years(apart my kids) and you will have more joy than anything else 100% sure. :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

Awww Birdie.... gee whiz, you made me tear up there. :hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom