Symbiotic Genetics & Others 2023 Summer Grow!

Luckily for the cbd plant it's medicine for my wife so I'll be a little more lenient when it comes to trimming lol. Have you ever had a plant tested for cannabinoids? If so did you order a home kit or send it in? I feel like this might be one I would want to see what's in it
Exactly what I did. Only had my CBD plant tested, and I sent it to a lab in SF called Anresco. Highly recommend!

Update: woke up this morning and all seeds sunk to the bottom of the glasses so I moved them into the rapid rooters. I know some people leave them in the water until they see the root but I get nervous about it.
In my (limited) experience once the seeds sink it has absorbed enough water to be moved into the plugs. So now we wait to see who emerges. Hopefully in the next day or two they will come say hello to everyone.
21E32EA2-7D52-4043-BB34-CC53B580E5D9.jpeg

Hello all, long time fan of the site here. Getting ready to start my summer grow indoors then move outside when the time is right! I plan on growing 6 plants, some in the ground and some in 50 gallons bags. I don't have as much room as I use too so some will have to be in the grow bags.

Strains: both are by symbiotic genetics.

1) Rollina - Wi-Fi mints x mimosa v6

2) Tahoe brunch - white Tahoe cookies x mimosa v6

3) I'm also looking for a good CBD strain to add for this grow, suggestions are greatly appreciated. I'd like to snag some from one of the site sponsors if possible. My wife deals with a lot of back pain and inflammation. She does not like thc so something that is very low thc and high cbd would be preferred. She's never been much of a smoker so it would likely be made into edibles. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I've always just tried to grow the most potent strains I can get my hands on so I don't know where to start.

Plants will be soaked this week and starting in my 4x4 grow tent in FFOF soil using mostly biobizz nutrients. (This might change due to local availability). I usually soak my beans for about 24 hours in water then straight into rapid rooters in a humidity dome until they can be transferred into soil.

Once the days are long enough (beginning of may) I will move them outside and they should have a good head start on the grow season.

Stopping by the hydro store on the way home from work to grab the last of the necessities and will post pics of everything a little later tonight!

Thanks again for stopping by my journal. I look forward to getting to know you and learning as much as I can in the process. I love growing this amazing plant and am glad there is a site for us to gather and share information. Thanks again!
aren't their genetics very expensive ?

aren't their genetics very expensive ?
Well everyone has their own idea of expensive but I personally don't think so. I paid $120 for 10 feminized seeds from their dispensary in Sacramento CA - $12 per seed. To compare I just bought 3 cbd feminized seeds from weed seed express for $65 plus $10 shipping- $25per seed. Considering the average clone around here is about $20+ as well, I think they are one of the cheaper options available to me. I like that they are local and have had good luck with their genetics in the past. I think with what you get anything $20 and under per seed is appropriately priced.

The Feminized are appropriately priced , I don’t need or do cbd so you got me there
I don't either but I'm growing some to see if it helps my wife with her daily pain. The gummy's we buy from the store help but at sometimes $20 for 10 gummy's it adds up. If I can make her some and they work it will be well worth the initial cost for sure. Especially since I can keep cloning and growing it for a long time.

Well everyone has their own idea of expensive but I personally don't think so. I paid $120 for 10 feminized seeds from their dispensary in Sacramento CA - $12 per seed. To compare I just bought 3 cbd feminized seeds from weed seed express for $65 plus $10 shipping- $25per seed. Considering the average clone around here is about $20+ as well, I think they are one of the cheaper options available to me. I like that they are local and have had good luck with their genetics in the past. I think with what you get anything $20 and under per seed is appropriately priced.
I’ve been getting mine through one of our Sponsors @Herbies Seeds Express. I highly recommend them, competitive pricing,tracking and delivery in 1-3 days. Check them out. CL🍀 :high-five: :Namaste::420::morenutes:

I’ve been getting mine through one of our Sponsors @Herbies Seeds Express. I highly recommend them, competitive pricing,tracking and delivery in 1-3 days. Check them out. CL🍀 :high-five: :Namaste::420::morenutes:
I'll for sure check 'em out next time I'm in the market for something different. I have 10 of each rollina and Tahoe brunch. I plan on keeping the best one of each I come across around for a while. Same with the CBD. The highest tester stays. I usually only purchase seeds every other year or so. After a while you just want something different

I'll for sure check 'em out next time I'm in the market for something different. I have 10 of each rollina and Tahoe brunch. I plan on keeping the best one of each I come across around for a while. Same with the CBD. The highest tester stays. I usually only purchase seeds every other year or so. After a while you just want something different
I just received 3 3packs from @Herbies Seeds , Chocolate Thai, Colombian Gold and Panama 🇵🇦. CL🍀

Sooo the rainy weather really put a "damper" ;) on my plans to begin construction on the hoop house this weekend. It's supposed to rain for the next couple days and then next weekend as well. Luckily I don't really need it for a couple more months.

I start thinking about what I want to do and get antsy. The wife is gone at a bachelorette party tonight, kids are at the in-laws. Guess I'll make myself a whiskey and smoke a joint! Order some food and binge watch a show while I wait for these seeds to germinate lol

Sooo the rainy weather really put a "damper" ;) on my plans to begin construction on the hoop house this weekend. It's supposed to rain for the next couple days and then next weekend as well. Luckily I don't really need it for a couple more months.

I start thinking about what I want to do and get antsy. The wife is gone at a bachelorette party tonight, kids are at the in-laws. Guess I'll make myself a whiskey and smoke a joint! Order some food and binge watch a show while I wait for these seeds to germinate lol
Irish whiskey I hope, preferably Jameson. lol CL🍀

I do enjoy Jameson but tonight feels like a knob creek bourbon night. Received it as a gift for my birthday
I gave up alcohol 20+ years ago but I enjoyed bourbon now n then. But every New Years Eve I do a shot of Jameson n St. Patrick’s Day with a Guinness. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom