GratefulBud's Summer 2023 Outside Grow

1704334304110.png

Sounds good.
90 minutes later and I'm still cruising at a nice altitude.
I strongly recommend the dry ice hash.

Next time I'll use a 73 micron bag inside a large turkey bag. Gently shake both for a few minutes then collect the hash from the bag. With a clear turkey bag you can observe when the hash starts to go a little greenish, then switch to a larger (160) micron bag for round 2, then 220 micron bag for round 3.

During this grow I chose to leave two plants without a net - Watermelon and Gorilla. The SNS209 did a really good job on all 6 plants of limiting the tiny critters (mites and thrips). Due to caterpillars I lost about 3oz. from the Watermelon and at least 4oz. from the Gorilla. Damn shame.

The Watermelon looked raggedy at the end:
1707525377024.png

In this pic I had already plucked off and discarded many nice tops.

Still she yielded close to 5oz of nice buds:
1707525563290.png

Why am I posting this now?
Because I just smoked a few hits off a doobie and - damn - this is probably my favorite out of all 6 strains I grew this year. Hits hard and quick. 30 mins later and I'm cruising at a nice altitude. Very pleasant high. This jar was dried in the fridge and after a few months she smells the BEST! Definitely a watermelon / lemony odor. Just a wonderful aroma both in the jar and on fire. I'm growing this strain again!

I kinda gave up on the Watermelon because she was getting hammered by caterpillars and what the heck I had 5 other plants looking good. In the future I will not give up on my plants so easily. Kicking myself for not putting her under a net to keep the caterpillars away.

Really good weed.

During this grow I chose to leave two plants without a net - Watermelon and Gorilla. The SNS209 did a really good job on all 6 plants of limiting the tiny critters (mites and thrips). Due to caterpillars I lost about 3oz. from the Watermelon and at least 4oz. from the Gorilla. Damn shame.

The Watermelon looked raggedy at the end:
1707525377024.png

In this pic I had already plucked off and discarded many nice tops.

Still she yielded close to 5oz of nice buds:
1707525563290.png

Why am I posting this now?
Because I just smoked a few hits off a doobie and - damn - this is probably my favorite out of all 6 strains I grew this year. Hits hard and quick. 30 mins later and I'm cruising at a nice altitude. Very pleasant high. This jar was dried in the fridge and after a few months she smells the BEST! Definitely a watermelon / lemony odor. Just a wonderful aroma both in the jar and on fire. I'm growing this strain again!

I kinda gave up on the Watermelon because she was getting hammered by caterpillars and what the heck I had 5 other plants looking good. In the future I will not give up on my plants so easily. Kicking myself for not putting her under a net to keep the caterpillars away.

Really good weed.
Looks awesome. Sounds great as far as effects. I say winner winner chicken dinner baby!!! Woot. Happy Saturday to you!! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom