Symbiotic Genetics & Others 2023 Summer Grow!

I gave up alcohol 20+ years ago but I enjoyed bourbon now n then. But every New Years Eve I do a shot of Jameson n St. Patrick’s Day with a Guinness. CL🍀
I give up drinking every night just before bed (just kidding) . I don't drink much, my wife and I are fitness nuts, I run a lot and lift most days of the week. I go through periods of training without a drop for 75-100 days a at a time. But now and then I enjoy glass or two. I smoke often tho, helps me clear my mind for long runs, recover faster (or at least numbs pain lol) and keeps me hungry enough to consume the calories I need to continue training. That's why I enjoy more sativa I'm an active guy

I give up drinking every night just before bed (just kidding) . I don't drink much, my wife and I are fitness nuts, I run a lot and lift most days of the week. I go through periods of training without a drop for 75-100 days a at a time. But now and then I enjoy glass or two. I smoke often tho, helps me clear my mind for long runs, recover faster (or at least numbs pain lol) and keeps me hungry enough to consume the calories I need to continue training. That's why I enjoy more sativa I'm an active guy
I’m Sativa lover n I wake n bake daily. I hate the couch locked feeling of Indicas! If I wanted to stare at walls I get some Thorazine. Lmao 😂 CL🍀

Oh damn Valley, did you just get that Knob Creek? If so, :happy-birthday:
Thanks! Was a few weeks ago but a big bottle will last me a long time
My apologies for rambling off topic. Happy Growing n Happy Birthday 🎉🎁🎂🎈🎊! CL🍀
I feel like my journals theme might just be "rambling off topic" lol. Until I get some plants in the tent we need something to talk about.
51B2A7BE-C301-4493-AC4E-5414E33B5A0C.jpeg

So empty right now

Thanks! Was a few weeks ago but a big bottle will last me a long time

I feel like my journals theme might just be "rambling off topic" lol. Until I get some plants in the tent we need something to talk about.
51B2A7BE-C301-4493-AC4E-5414E33B5A0C.jpeg

So empty right now
Nice Grow bags, is that any specific kind of soil? CL🍀

Nice big pots of dirt Valley! :thumb:

:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks shed, the were supposed to be 5 gallon but I feel like I put more dirt in them than that. I may take a bit out for my 1 gallon pots and fold them over. With 5 girls in the 4x4 I don't think it will take as long to fill up the space. We will see!
Nice Grow bags, is that any specific kind of soil? CL🍀

I get FFOF and happy frog and mix them about 50/50. In the solo cups they get straight happy frog. . I usually up pot from solo cups to 1 gallons to the final bags. Don't have to use much veg nutes that way. But the tent girls this time will probably just go from the solo cups to the bags. I'm going to start more seeds in a couple/few weeks for my outdoor. I was trying to decide if I should just take clones for the outdoor girls but if I start more seeds I have a better chance at finding a keeper.

Might be in the market for a new light. I'm using the mars reflector series 192. Never had any issues with it and it does the job. Seen a lot of new ones from them and Vivosun on this site. I'd like to not stare in ghoulish purple light any longer tho. I also like the bar looking ones. Seem to fill the space better with light. I'll do some more research to see what would work best

Thanks shed, the were supposed to be 5 gallon but I feel like I put more dirt in them than that. I may take a bit out for my 1 gallon pots and fold them over. With 5 girls in the 4x4 I don't think it will take as long to fill up the space. We will see!

I get FFOF and happy frog and mix them about 50/50. In the solo cups they get straight happy frog. . I usually up pot from solo cups to 1 gallons to the final bags. Don't have to use much veg nutes that way. But the tent girls this time will probably just go from the solo cups to the bags. I'm going to start more seeds in a couple/few weeks for my outdoor. I was trying to decide if I should just take clones for the outdoor girls but if I start more seeds I have a better chance at finding a keeper.
I use the same thing but I also mix my solos 50/50. After the solos I go straight into the 5gl. for the final up. CL🍀

Might be in the market for a new light. I'm using the mars reflector series 192. Never had any issues with it and it does the job. Seen a lot of new ones from them and Vivosun on this site. I'd like to not stare in ghoulish purple light any longer tho. I also like the bar looking ones. Seem to fill the space better with light. I'll do some more research to see what would work best
I’m using a @MedicGrow Fold-6 660W . They had some really good deals going but I’m not sure if they still offer them. CL🍀

The wife is gone at a bachelorette party tonight, kids are at the in-laws. Guess I'll make myself a whiskey and smoke a joint! Order some food and binge watch a show while I wait for these seeds to germinate lol
Now that's how you germinate seeds! :ganjamon:

Good choice on the light Valley!

I’m using a @MedicGrow Fold-6 660W . They had some really good deals going but I’m not sure if they still offer them. CL🍀
That's a nice light too. Lookin forward to seeing it in action. After reading a bunch of journals I decided to go with the vipar.
Happy Growing with your new light Valley, looking 👀 forward to seeing some great results from you both. CL🍀 :goodluck: :high-five::morenutes::Namaste:
Lookin forward to it as well. Waiting for seeds to pop is making me spend money lol.
Now that's how you germinate seeds! :ganjamon:

Good choice on the light Valley!
Thanks GDB! Can't wait for even wall-to-wall light that isn't purple lol.

Back
Top Bottom