Symbiotic Genetics & Others 2023 Summer Grow!

Also I have to say I just got an update on my phone. Since making a journal on this site my screen time is up 125% :laugh::rofl:
Hey Valley I see that you have a #80 on your name, that means you can now vote on the contest’s. Actually you could have voted after 50 but anyways let your vote be counted bro. CL🍀

We have our first signs of life up in here
0358CA34-AFE5-4454-9ED7-E0E8E1C1A0A5.jpeg
A65D05DF-1E23-4C57-9D1B-D3E3071B5CAE.jpeg
E12083C3-9278-454E-A9BF-3BD4067445F2.jpeg

What's up guys/gals not much going on with the babies. The first three are above ground 1 still wearing his seed helmet. I might try to help her out with that when I get home. The other two are finally starting to push through the rooters and make an appearance. Hopefully I'll be 5/5 on the germination. I do have some exciting news though, I won the @VIVOSUN nutrient giveaway contest! Will be the first time since I started growing that I will try another nutrient line up.
FA6807ED-850E-44F4-9641-088B38FBC6FE.png

I need to message them and see if they sell bigger bottles. With a long outdoor grow that will last about 5 months those will for sure not last. Or maybe I'll just use them for this indoor grow and see how I like them. I'm supposed to write a review on them at the end. @InTheShed do you think I should start another journal for the nutrients/indoor grow and keep this one for the outdoor season? Or is it fine to keep them both here. Just curious what you think. Thanks!

Congrats on the nute win. :thumb:

I've got more questions than answers! I'd say first decision is which grow to use them on. Were you planning on putting both indoor and outdoor grows here (like your title says)? Did they require a separate journal as part of the contest? Have you compared the Guarantee Analysis on the new ones compared to your current ones to make sure they give you the same things? Many nutrient lines have a learning curve to them.

Congrats on the nute win. :thumb:

I've got more questions than answers! I'd say first decision is which grow to use them on. Were you planning on putting both indoor and outdoor grows here (like your title says)? Did they require a separate journal as part of the contest? Have you compared the Guarantee Analysis on the new ones compared to your current ones to make sure they give you the same things? Many nutrient lines have a learning curve to them.
1) I was planning on just doing one journal, when I started this I was just planning on doing my outdoor grow. Since starting it I decided to flower a few girls inside before the temps reach 100+ here. Also to get a glimpse of what these strains can do in a more controlled environment.

2) from what I read and they can correct me if I'm wrong @VIVOSUN. I'm supposed to share my grow journal using the nutrients they provided and give an honest review of the product. Also use their hash tag when posting. I didn't see anything about starting a new or dedicated grow journal for it. But it seems like I should?

3) after winning the contest I went to their website and looked up the nutrients they are sending me. It says the part A and part B are to be used together for the entire growth cycle (in different amounts) from seedling-flower. That it contains everything a plant needs from start to finish.

4) like I've said before, I've never used another nutrient brand since I started growing. The line up i use has separate growth and bloom nutrients as well and boosters and micronutrients. So if the vivosun A&B are what they claim, it would be an easier/cheaper option. As far as the learning curve I do not know yet, I would assume they want me to follow the directions/amounts they have on the bottle to give an honest review.

5) the more I think about it I should just use them for one or the other. Since I've never used them before I'd rather not go "all in" so to speak. The outdoor grow is a long season and I'm comfortable with what I already use. As for the indoor m, the bottles they are providing should be enough to go from where I am now through harvest and can give them the better review of their product. I hope that somewhat answers your questions.

What's up guys/gals not much going on with the babies. The first three are above ground 1 still wearing his seed helmet. I might try to help her out with that when I get home. The other two are finally starting to push through the rooters and make an appearance. Hopefully I'll be 5/5 on the germination. I do have some exciting news though, I won the @VIVOSUN nutrient giveaway contest! Will be the first time since I started growing that I will try another nutrient line up.
FA6807ED-850E-44F4-9641-088B38FBC6FE.png

I need to message them and see if they sell bigger bottles. With a long outdoor grow that will last about 5 months those will for sure not last. Or maybe I'll just use them for this indoor grow and see how I like them. I'm supposed to write a review on them at the end. @InTheShed do you think I should start another journal for the nutrients/indoor grow and keep this one for the outdoor season? Or is it fine to keep them both here. Just curious what you think. Thanks!
Congratulations on your win Valley. CL🍀

Alright so for the update today I get to introduce you to the girls. I'm not sure how many people here name their plants but I do! I don't just name them, they also have mini back stories as well (I'm weird).

First off I have to apologize to @Weed Seeds Express. When I first received the cbd seeds I bought I thought they were small and under developed. But boy was I wrong. She was the first one to emerge from the rapid rooters. I'd like to introduce you all to

1) cbd express aka Dr. Quinn medicine woman. She's been searching the globe for a remedy for my wife's back pain. She will not stop until she finds the cure!

5A23114C-73A3-4C4F-AC71-0823C1E5AED8.jpeg

2) Tahoe brunch #1 aka Tiffany. Tiffany is the type that shows up early to brunch, orders bottomless mimosas and flirts with the waiter. All her friends love her and she has a rich father.

B97A58B1-5B01-43BC-841C-594B52820F93.jpeg

3) Tahoe brunch #2 aka Karen
Karen is the anti - Tiffany, she is always late. Complains that the mimosas are watered down and probably orders avocado toast. She never leaves and tip and all her friends secretly hate her. She usually gets wasted and has to Uber home.

55C41912-E47D-4BE2-84C2-611995C4FB07.jpeg

4) Rollina #1 aka Cadi B. She's self-confident, powerful and gorgeous. She commands any stage she is on and does it with authority. She is the life of every party and is a pure entertainer.

11FD5CE9-4B7C-4C49-8D27-0B9D1F9B322C.jpeg

And last but not least Rollina #2 Nikki Minaj. Nikki is secretly jealous of Cardi and her quick rise to fame. She loves being the center of attention and has many alter egos. She's warm, caring and loves to perform.
2C07FA42-7B23-4309-8D2D-4F319FDAB968.jpeg

Alright so for the update today I get to introduce you to the girls. I'm not sure how many people here name their plants but I do! I don't just name them, they also have mini back stories as well (I'm weird).

First off I have to apologize to @Weed Seeds Express. When I first received the cbd seeds I bought I thought they were small and under developed. But boy was I wrong. She was the first one to emerge from the rapid rooters. I'd like to introduce you all to

1) cbd express aka Dr. Quinn medicine woman. She's been searching the globe for a remedy for my wife's back pain. She will not stop until she finds the cure!

5A23114C-73A3-4C4F-AC71-0823C1E5AED8.jpeg

2) Tahoe brunch #1 aka Tiffany. Tiffany is the type that shows up early to brunch, orders bottomless mimosas and flirts with the waiter. All her friends love her and she has a rich father.

B97A58B1-5B01-43BC-841C-594B52820F93.jpeg

3) Tahoe brunch #2 aka Karen
Karen is the anti - Tiffany, she is always late. Complains that the mimosas are watered down and probably orders avocado toast. She never leaves and tip and all her friends secretly hate her. She usually gets wasted and has to Uber home.

55C41912-E47D-4BE2-84C2-611995C4FB07.jpeg

4) Rollina #1 aka Cadi B. She's self-confident, powerful and gorgeous. She commands any stage she is on and does it with authority. She is the life of every party and is a pure entertainer.

11FD5CE9-4B7C-4C49-8D27-0B9D1F9B322C.jpeg

And last but not least Rollina #2 Nikki Minaj. Nikki is secretly jealous of Cardi and her quick rise to fame. She loves being the center of attention and has many alter egos. She's warm, caring and loves to perform.
2C07FA42-7B23-4309-8D2D-4F319FDAB968.jpeg
Tiffany is my daughters name and her Daddy is many things but rich is not one of them. Karen is my aunt and not the most warm person I know.lol I’m looking 👀 forward to watching them become beautiful young ladies. CL🍀 :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom