Symbiotic Genetics & Others 2023 Summer Grow!

Tiffany is my daughters name and her Daddy is many things but rich is not one of them. Karen is my aunt and not the most warm person I know.lol I’m looking 👀 forward to watching them become beautiful young ladies. CL🍀 :Namaste:
The names are just for fun. I am looking forward to it as well!

Update: My Viparspectra KS5000 should be here Monday! So I will be working on cleaning up and getting everything ready this weekend. I was a little worried as my tent is in my shed outside. The night temps have been in the low 30s. I did insulate the shed a while back but overnight it still drops to the mid 40s. So I have an old radiant heater I plugged in last night and ran it on high overnight. Went in there this morning before I left for the gym and it was 79! I was surprised because my shed isn't small 8x16. So it should be able to keep it nice and toasty in there until it gets warmer

Here's the girls today, I guess my cheap Home Depot LED light is well...cheap lol. They are only about 10" from the light but stretching up like crazy. I don't want to put them in the shed until the ViparSpectar light comes in and I get everything ready. Will probably have to brace them up for a bit once the bigger leaves start coming in. Other than that they are coming along nicely.

It's been 7 days since I soaked the seeds, pretty happy with the progress so far. Also there's two more from some old seeds I had, just wanted to see if they will sprout. Maybe I'll get a male and cross them with my new strains to see what we will get.

C65262FA-FFAE-47DA-831C-2EB6B210D942.jpeg

Update: My Viparspectra KS5000 should be here Monday! So I will be working on cleaning up and getting everything ready this weekend. I was a little worried as my tent is in my shed outside. The night temps have been in the low 30s. I did insulate the shed a while back but overnight it still drops to the mid 40s. So I have an old radiant heater I plugged in last night and ran it on high overnight. Went in there this morning before I left for the gym and it was 79! I was surprised because my shed isn't small 8x16. So it should be able to keep it nice and toasty in there until it gets warmer
I love a good shed story!

I love hearing a good Shed story. Lmao 😂 CL🍀

Update 3/6: came home from work today and got a nice little surprise. My Viaprspectar ks5000 came in! As did my vivosun nutrients that I won in the contest. I set the light up and got it hung but I'll need to do some adjusting and tucking some wires/strings to make it neat in there.

First impressions after hanging it was that it barely fits in my 4x4 which is a good thing. I was use to hanging multiple lights in my tent to get the coverage I wanted so that's for sure a plus. It is very bright and fills my whole tent with light. I'm excited to get the babies under it, shooting for Friday!
0BD0F372-F051-4D5D-B82C-A9209D72BB57.jpeg
EC5DFE0B-FEB9-42B0-A581-552406CA47DE.jpeg

The vivosun nutrients came as well. I've never used a 2 part nutrient before that you use the entire growth cycle. I'm looking forward to trying it and seeing how well it does next to my normal nutrient lineup. I am going to use the vivosun on Tahoe Brunch #2 aka Karen and Rollina #2 Nikki. I will use biobizz on Tiffany, Cardi B, and Dr Quinn.
92CC23E1-662B-4C60-82B2-7330F51035AD.jpeg

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow

Congrats on the light...looks like it really fills the space!

I'm really curious about what those nutes will do side by side with your standard ones.
I am also. If it works well they will have a new customer. The 2 bottles of vivosun for $40 for the entire growth cycle would be pretty impressive. I looked at their site again and those are the only two nutrient bottles they have/sell. With biobizz I alternate between their grow $30 /fish mix $30 during veg. Then flower I use top max $60/bloom $40. If I'm feeling spendy and want to really max them out I'll grab the Alg-A-Mic and bioheaven as well. Then we are talkin like $220+.

I'm also curious with the new light if I'll have to add extra calmag. With the old purple LED I always had to add extra. We will see! Hoping to get it all squared away and in the tent growing by this weekend.

I am also. If it works well they will have a new customer. The 2 bottles of vivosun for $40 for the entire growth cycle would be pretty impressive. I looked at their site again and those are the only two nutrient bottles they have/sell. With biobizz I alternate between their grow $30 /fish mix $30 during veg. Then flower I use top max $60/bloom $40. If I'm feeling spendy and want to really max them out I'll grab the Al-A-Mic and bioheaven as well. Then we are talkin like $220+.

I'm also curious with the new light if I'll have to add extra calmag. With the old purple LED I always had to add extra. We will see! Hoping to get it all squared away and in the tent growing by this weekend.
One thing you can do is compare the Guaranteed Analysis on the bottles and see if you have similar amounts of Ca and Mg as your old ones. Might want to see what other differences there are while you're comparing to get an idea going in.

Update 3/9. Well last night they spent their first night in the tent under the viparspectra ks5000 @ 50% about 30-35 inches away. I will continue to lower it as needed. It's so much brighter than the one they were under so didn't want to shock them at first. That is what's recommended by the website. Hoping to see some better growth under the new light. The one I was using was not very good and I should have moved them out there sooner. Anyways they are moving along, should start to see them taking off soon and need an up-pot from their current containers. Here's a pic of them in their new home
444466D4-96C5-4FD8-B8A4-DCFA8578E495.jpeg
72EBA6A3-5696-44CF-AFEE-65DF2D217D76.jpeg

Off and running Valleygrown!

Now let's watch that tent be transformed from an echo chamber into a jungle! :Rasta:

I will continue to lower it as needed. It's so much brighter than the one they were under so didn't want to shock them at first.
Congrats on the move and well done getting them used to the new light. Keep an eye on those leaves for any sign of stress (curling down away from the light, wrinkling, etc.) so you'll know if you're moving too fast.

And you get a chance to bury those leggy stems when you upcan. They will grow new roots!

Congrats on the move and well done getting them used to the new light. Keep an eye on those leaves for any sign of stress (curling down away from the light, wrinkling, etc.) so you'll know if you're moving too fast.

And you get a chance to bury those leggy stems when you upcan. They will grow new roots!
Looking forward to it. My toothpick braces are doing what they can to keep them upright at the moment. Do you think it would be beneficial to up pot sooner than later? I haven't checked the roots yet but I'm only watering about every 3-4 days right now so I assume they are still good on the ones they are in. I know when they start getting more leaves it will be harder for them to stand up with their current stem situation.

Hope you dont mind if I jump on your train here and grab a watch. You're the only one I know of using those nutes at the moment and I might be buying them for a SIP grow with autoflowers and VIVOSUNs SGS very shortly. Going to need to be front and center and see what they do for your grow :cheer::nerd-with-glasses::morenutes:

Update 3/9. Well last night they spent their first night in the tent under the viparspectra ks5000 @ 50% about 30-35 inches away. I will continue to lower it as needed. It's so much brighter than the one they were under so didn't want to shock them at first. That is what's recommended by the website. Hoping to see some better growth under the new light. The one I was using was not very good and I should have moved them out there sooner. Anyways they are moving along, should start to see them taking off soon and need an up-pot from their current containers. Here's a pic of them in their new home
444466D4-96C5-4FD8-B8A4-DCFA8578E495.jpeg
72EBA6A3-5696-44CF-AFEE-65DF2D217D76.jpeg
up-potting = BOG's way to transplant (long lanky seedling = to far from light during germination - FYI)

Back
Top Bottom