Tangerine Dream - Chocolope - Original WW IBL - Mineralized Soil Grow

Re: Tangerine Dream, Chocolope, Original WW IBL; Mineralized Soil Grow

As soon as I figure out how to navigate that browser better, I'm switching KJC. Thanks for the info; others have told me the same.

Note: I mixed the top part of my soil mix yesterday and the bottom part this morning. I think I get the logic behind the ol' Squanto thing (about putting a dead fish under the maize plant for food). The initial breakdown of the flesh provides N as well as attracts the underground microcritters that like to feed on organic waste. Then the fish bone breaks down a bit later and provides the P the plant needs in bloom. Seriously thinking about making a moderately mineralized soil and just putting a few dead fish in the bottom of the pot to see what it'll do :)

You're a brave chimp, if I tried that it would end in disaster I'm sure. My old lady bitches enough when she can smell a plant in flower. She'd probably kill me if I had to explain to her why the house smelled like rotten fish guts.

Use the ol' John Belushi Animal House motivational speech on her. Tell her, "Babe do you think when the Skipper crashed the SS Mayflower up on Plymouth Rock Gilligan was mad about the fish smell? Hell no he was just glad to see land! And who was that Indian lady that helped Sears and Roebuck discover the West so she could get her face on a quarter-sized dollar coin? Oh yeah it was Sackagoodreefah she put up with the fish smell all the way until they discovered Hawaii so in the name of those proud pioneers before us I say, damn the torpedoes full weed ahead!"
:tokin:

These need to be transplanted soon.

0011594.JPG

I'm hoping I can get another two weeks in before I have to do it, but it doesn't look good there. The mix needs at least that long yet.

:peace:

Damn my CO2 bag fell on top of my Original White Widow IBL and broke one of the main 4 branches off bummer! It broke off a smaller one too so I watered the plant and used them as clones in the same pot (they probably won't take, but I can veg it longer to fill in the space). Here's a pic; it's in the lower left (lower right - Chocolope, upper left - Chocolope, upper right - Tangerine Dream):

0011602.JPG

You know, guano happens in life and I should count my blessings. I have pretty good luck, even with this experimental stuff using soil mixes and all. I hope to get it right with this grow.....

Thanks Harley001. My bad; I put the CO2 bag to the weak side of the reflector to quick dry some lower growth Pre '98 Bubba Kush buds and when I went to close the tent it fell, I didn't move the bag back to the middle of the reflector.

damn I been there I tried to tape a tarp tab loop to mine didnt work it smashed my plant. I found that staples worked. if you want buds to dry fast grind them and spread them on a tray let it air dry room temperature .

damn I been there I tried to tape a tarp tab loop to mine didnt work it smashed my plant. I found that staples worked. if you want buds to dry fast grind them and spread them on a tray let it air dry room temperature .

I think I'm gonna get me an grapefruit bag from the grocery store (the net ones), cut the top off and put the CO2 bag in it. I can hang that from a hook and it should be okay. I've lost a plant or two this way.

All I am doing with these @ this point is waiting, LST training, supercropping, a FIM or two, watering w/1 tsp. molasses and 9 ml. Hygrozyme. Soon I am going transplant into the mixes with a slight change in the amounts:

top third - plant rootball w/ Roots Organic soil
middle third - original top mix listed earlier
bottom third - same as original bottom half mix also listed earlier.

I am going to use 7 gallon smart pots. I'll try to leave them under 18/6 for at least two weeks before I put them into flower.

I think you can feed the mushroom in the bag and keep it alive.

guano does happen bro, don't sweat it. some people on here chops their plants up for fun lol

Looking good Potchimp, I am also growing Tangerine Dream from Barney's farm, Subbed to watch this grow

Cool welcome and hope you have a lot of headroom 'cause these TDs like to stretch in flower a lot. :)
It's the only thing from Barney's Farm I've ever grown that I like. Same as SLH is the only thing I've ever grown from GHS that I liked.

Hey Chimp, you ever do a Nirvana White Widow?

No I've done 3 of Dinafem's White Widow in a grow before and thought they all sucked. This Original WW IBL I'm doing now is the only other I've done of the strain. As far as Nirvana goes I loved the Ice plant I got out of a grouping of 6 (the rest weren't very good), but these Master Kush plants are the only other strain of theirs I've done. We'll see what the buzz is like on them :)

Cool welcome and hope you have a lot of headroom 'cause these TDs like to stretch in flower a lot. :)
It's the only thing from Barney's Farm I've ever grown that I like. Same as SLH is the only thing I've ever grown from GHS that I liked.

I have a Tangerine Dream a couple weeks into bloom. No kidding about the stretch! It went from 8 inches to 30 inches in 4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom