Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Hey guys, sampled my first cob last night. I broke off bout 1.25 grams that I am using for smoking and I broke off a chunk about 2.75 grams for playing around with.

First off, the smoke was great. So smooth and better than smoking the straight flower in my mind. Really had to take an insanely deep hit to feel any lung irritation. Casual hits off the bong didn't even register any irritation at all.

I took my first eating sample about 2.5 hours ago and I am kind of waiting for it to hit. I ate .35 grams for my first go. Not really feeling a whole lot yet, but I am patiently waiting. If I get to the 3 hour mark without any real noticeable effects, I might try taking a couple hits off the cob. Anxiously awaiting the effects!!

Just ordered some beans from Ace for my Future Cobs

The following description had a lot to do with it :)

We recommend Guawi to all growers looking for sativas of great vigor, high production, complex terpene profiles, and overpowering and long lasting psychedelic effects.

Guawi ACE Seeds

The current and updated Guawi version was recreated by pollinating the same Old Malawi Killer mother, but in this case
with a very selected incensey and fruity Tikal F5 parental plant.

Tikal (with 75 % Guatemala sativa genetics) complements Malawi with a stronger, more compact structure, bulkier flowers
and a shorter flowering time, considerably improving the african aroma and flavour of the original Malawi with its very
refined terpene profile of mango, peach and strawberry bubble gum.

Tikal produces an overpowering sativa effect, very complex. Strongly psychedelic at the beginning, with a long lasting smiling, hilarious and relaxing development.

We recommend Guawi to all growers looking for sativas of great vigor, high production, complex terpene profiles, and overpowering and long lasting psychedelic effects.

Guawi ACE Seeds

The current and updated Guawi version was recreated by pollinating the same Old Malawi Killer mother, but in this case

Tikal (with 75 % Guatemala sativa genetics) complements Malawi with a stronger, more compact structure, bulkier flowers
and a shorter flowering time, considerably improving the african aroma and flavour of the original Malawi with its very

Tikal produces an overpowering sativa effect, very complex. Strongly psychedelic at the beginning, with a long lasting smiling, hilarious and relaxing development.
Sounds magical!

Guawi ACE Seeds

Tikal is an underrated strain in my opinion. It's one my favorites and would be great cobbed. Adding malawi to it can only make it better. I still have a bunch of tikal regs from 3 years ago. That batch you can find the Guatemalan haze pheno in. They've bred those out in the latest tikal and hybrids though. I think you picked a winner!

Now Gazoo them seeds just sound fun.

Absolutly, Whoever wrote the offer Knows Exactly what I am looking for :) and the terpene profile of
mango, peach and strawberry bubble gum could not be ignored :)

Sounds magical!

Truly they Do, I was not looking but got the email offer and once I read the description I could not Resist :)

Hey guys, sampled my first cob last night. I broke off bout 1.25 grams that I am using for smoking and I broke off a chunk about 2.75 grams for playing around with.

First off, the smoke was great. So smooth and better than smoking the straight flower in my mind. Really had to take an insanely deep hit to feel any lung irritation. Casual hits off the bong didn't even register any irritation at all.

I took my first eating sample about 2.5 hours ago and I am kind of waiting for it to hit. I ate .35 grams for my first go. Not really feeling a whole lot yet, but I am patiently waiting. If I get to the 3 hour mark without any real noticeable effects, I might try taking a couple hits off the cob. Anxiously awaiting the effects!!
Hi my friend I find heavy smokers do not experience the full effects from chewing, try having a day off from smoking and just chew some on its own, it is nothing like smoked cob in its effect.
The smoking really masks the high.
But its horses for courses if you prefer smoking its great but clear headed highs are my favorite. I find smoking highs to cloudy and I cant get over the smokey feeling clouding my mind now I know the difference.

Thanks for the info Tang, I appreciate it my friend. I will play with it further with different doses and see how they affect me. I have established a bit of a higher tolerance over the last year. I will give smoking a break for a day or two, eat a bunch of mangos and then give it another rip at .5 grams.

@tangwena I've only had Afghani hash (made by me) so i have no idea really what this hash and that hash smells/tastes like :rofl: Total noob over here but i've learnt a lot in the 4 years i've been growing :)

From what i've been reading on this thread having a cone of a cob doesn't seem to do the best, maybe spliffs or blunts so the tobacco helps the cobbed buds burn a little better but with the cob density still be able to enjoy a long session either with yourself or friends. Let me know what the rest of you think about this theory :high-five:

Got behind on everyones threads but loving what i am seeing. Popping some ace beans.

Thanks for the info Tang, I appreciate it my friend. I will play with it further with different doses and see how they affect me. I have established a bit of a higher tolerance over the last year. I will give smoking a break for a day or two, eat a bunch of mangos and then give it another rip at .5 grams.
Hi brother you probably have a huge tolerance you are not the first to report nothing. All the others were heavy smokers as well.
I would double the dose to re format your brain its wired to the smoking type high. Giving smoking away for a couple of days wouldn't hurt either if you can handle going without that sweet high for that long.
Honestly I think its not for everyone, its all I've got so I have no choice. I know some people will always prefer it smoked.
I wouldn't of stopped if my lungs hadn't decided to start dying on me. I am just glad I still get high at all.

Well I just chewed up .51 grams. Will give that a go. Been about 50 minutes.

I was wondering......does anyone know if size is factor? I am pretty good sized dude (a hair under 6'3" and 250 lbs) so not sure if its at all like alcohol where size impacts the effects.

Well I just chewed up .51 grams. Will give that a go. Been about 50 minutes.

I was wondering......does anyone know if size is factor? I am pretty good sized dude (a hair under 6'3" and 250 lbs) so not sure if its at all like alcohol where size impacts the effects.
A guy I know online is the same size as you and loves chewing and smoking the cobs he made of Mango Haze. He uses 0.7g and then smokes a joint of the same stuff while he waits for the effects.
It works very well for him so yes maybe size along with tolerance is important. I am not much different size wise but only need 0.5g and of course no smoking.
Yesterday I chewed 0.25g of Panama x Honduras canary bud and had the most powerful up beat euphoric day it was amazing got heaps of painting done something I dont like normally.

Back
Top Bottom