Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Its possible everyone has been barking up the wrong tree all these years and what you thought was a possum was a racoon all along.
Time to call off the hounds and start hunting possums all over again from scratch ha ha.

photo taken the morning of July 8 showing what appears to be a white raccoon near a tree in front of the lawn bowling courts building at Oakland's Lake Merritt.

The sweat box led05 uses with great success for his cobs.

"A seed heat mat, a rubbermaid type container inverted as top and something to put cobs on so it's not directly on the seed heat mat and you can hold within a degree anywhere from 90-108 F with this setup alone. Blankets are used as a covering to the rubbermaid to determine temp.

It's very easy to dial in exactly where you want based on how much you cover and thickness of blanket. The size of it is limited only to your seed mat and container top and can fit 100's of cobs if you wanted with a large heat mat, i.e. the 48" long one.

it's super accurate, (I've held at 105 for 24, 36, 48... hours straight with zero effort) - there's nothing to break or set etc, just need a therm to monitor temps...

Most anyone here likely has all these items already. I'm pretty certain you won't find a yogurt maker that holds temp anywhere near that accurate for that long, their size limiting too. Clear rubbermaid makes for easy viewing without changing temp at all"

"Pic of Setup I mentioned
very simple. This particular example is with the Hydrofarm 20"x20" 45w heat mat and a simple potting tray inverted inside rubbermaid type container. This is more than enough of a heat source.

I can easily fit half gallon Mason Jars (if you like pretty fermented nugs) upright, more cobs in plastic than I could ever need etc....

Depending on how much I cover and how thick blanket is it will stay within 1 degree anywhere from 90-108F+ range, crack open or vent and you can easily maintain temp below 90 as well; It will stay this way indefinitely within 1 degree once to temp and stabilized. A remote Temp sensor inside and you don't even have to go and look at it until it's getting close to ready. Sweat stage, second stage can be done here. You can use to dry outside of wet cobs very fast (it'll be very dry air inside there) when up to temp etc.... Just make sure you're always vacuumed up and there's nothing literally that can go wrong "

"Ambient room temp is very normal - 67-69F range or thereabouts"

So if I'm to understand correctly. The heating tray is at the bottom, an inverted potting tray on top of the seedling mat, then cobs and blanket on top of the cobs within the confines of the rubbermaid?
As it relates to mason jars under the Rubbermaid, is the potting tray still necessary? I'm interested in using the jars for deeper fermentation and, if 1/2 gallon mason jars are used, should cob's be vacuum sealed inside the mason jars or are they standalone?

We've been having a heavy drought this summer. It hasn't rained in ages.
It's raining today, nice soft rain. I think I'll go for a walk in the rain, no umbrella or jacket. But I'll need something to chew on

. 20180715_144825.jpg

Peace

Interesting, seems quite a different process. I didn’t read it all but from skimming he seems to just be decarbing ground herbs sprayed with a honey, alcohol and hash oil solution.
:passitleft:

Interesting Guy did a internet search on his name and found a few GRANTS and US Applications for
some interesting things

Here is one
"
SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
  • [0015]

The present invention relates to a chewing gum composition comprising a cannabinoid or a derivative thereof. The present invention further relates to the use of said chewing gum composition for the treatment or alleviation of pain.
"

EDIT: There is a patent on the above filled by a different inventors name so maybe not the same guy

Today I tried 0.2g of this Malawi x Ethiopia cob. Every previous attempt I've overdosed and got way to tripped out ha ha.
Today is perfect the best way I can describe the high (and I had to write this down in a very clear trippy moment ha ha)

Is the way you feel when your high as kite and you walk into a party thats just pumping. That rush of excitement you get when you just know its going to be the best party ever.

IMG_3971.JPG
IMG_3969.JPG
IMG_3967.JPG
IMG_3964.JPG

P-r-e-t-t-y Tangwena. :high-five:

From all I've heard so far it seems GT and Ethopian are must haves. Noted. :battingeyelashes:

I've had some serious family drama going on the past three days, and I haven't had the chance to appreciate any cobs at all. There is something very, very wrong with that. :rofl:

Thank God I had some Dark Devil Auto on hand. Whoa! What a chemovar. I cant wait to get some cobbed. Tomorrow I'm pulling out a cob and indulge away. :slide:

It didn't rain enough.....

I chopped my Jack Herrer a couple of days ago, not as big a yield as I hoped so could only spare 17grams for a mini cob.
I've a lot of festivals to get to this summer and I need a plentiful supply of bud for those :cool:

full

full

full

Night all

:Namaste:

It's still enough to get a good ferment going Pyr0. I'm waiting with baited breath to see how this one turns out. JH has a terpinolene expression close to Carnival, a cob I find very enjoyable.

You realize next year you'll be stocking up cobs for those concerts. :battingeyelashes:

Just a random stoned thought: Has anyone considered making a smallish cob to the size of a small cigar and not rolling it super tight so when it's done you can roll it up in papers and smoke it like a joint? I wouldn't recommend a single person doing it because you'd get seriously f'd up but at a party or concert or gathering with lots of people it could be fun with the right cob. And in moderation. Wouldn't want it to be puff-puff-passout.

Just a random stoned thought: Has anyone considered making a smallish cob to the size of a small cigar and not rolling it super tight so when it's done you can roll it up in papers and smoke it like a joint? I wouldn't recommend a single person doing it because you'd get seriously f'd up but at a party or concert or gathering with lots of people it could be fun with the right cob. And in moderation. Wouldn't want it to be puff-puff-passout.
Haha I used to find it hard enough to roll joints small enough, they burn forever something like that would burn for the whole day long.
This stuff is like micro dosing you need to start thinking smaller ha ha. The chapter 5 cobs we used to get in Malawi was a one hit smoke anymore than two hits and you were on the verge of insanity. We used to enjoy watching overseas visitors hit the joint hard then watch the blood vessels burst in their eyes before they exhaled and then started loosing their cool.
Its hard for people who have never had it to imagine grass that strong but it exists.
The stuff I had this morning would be a very close second just unbelievably potent like a shot of adrenaline laced with acid.
I reckon I will need to half the dose I chewed if I need to talk seriously to anyone.
I cant wait to pop a few more but when? I have so many other contenders I also want to try. Life is great isn't it.

From all I've heard so far it seems GT and Ethopian are must haves. Noted. :battingeyelashes:
Hi sweet Sue dont take anything I say for real I love them all ha ha. I am just a sucker for getting high the higher the better we are like like soul brothers and sisters in that respect.
I prefer the GT above all other with Panama a very very close second. They are all so beautiful how is one to choose ha ha.
Then there is the Honduras cross when I take that its the best feeling in the world. They are all good in their own way I couldn't live without any of them.
i just love seeing all the wonderful cobs shown here its like a separate club for people with our particular addiction.
Keep them coming I will have some special gear to cob after new year fingers crossed ha ha.

Haha I used to find it hard enough to roll joints small enough, they burn forever something like that would burn for the whole day long.
This stuff is like micro dosing you need to start thinking smaller ha ha. The chapter 5 cobs we used to get in Malawi was a one hit smoke anymore than two hits and you were on the verge of insanity. We used to enjoy watching overseas visitors hit the joint hard then watch the blood vessels burst in their eyes before they exhaled and then started loosing their cool.
Its hard for people who have never had it to imagine grass that strong but it exists.
The stuff I had this morning would be a very close second just unbelievably potent like a shot of adrenaline laced with acid.
I reckon I will need to half the dose I chewed if I need to talk seriously to anyone.
I cant wait to pop a few more but when? I have so many other contenders I also want to try. Life is great isn't it.

Well I did say it was a random stoned thought. And why I said I wouldn't recommend a single person doing it but to do it with a gathering of people. Because of how strong cobs appear to be you'd only be able to get 1 or 2 puffs before having to pass it on. Smoking a cob like that alone would be a no-no but could be fun at a gathering. Then again if they're as strong as you say you could end up passing out the whole party. Okay maybe it'd be a better idea to take .2g and sprinkle that into a joint just to be on the safe side.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom