Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Long term use will drive you insane...........if your lucky ha ha.
Did anyone see a white rabbit around here he has something of mine.

One COB makes you larger
And one COB makes you small

AND the ones that SweetSue gives you
will melt you to the wall
Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
To call Alice, when she was just small

When the men on the chessboard get up
And tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving slow
Go ask Alice, I think she will know

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head

Would be amazing if the benefits of the CBD were amplified like the effects of the thc. :hmmmm:
I cobbed a pure CBD pheno of Cannatonic, it's about 2 weeks into the cure. The wife has sampled it and loves it. It does make her feel good, not so much high just very calm and relaxed without sleepiness. It's one of her favorites. I haven't tried it yet.

I think cobbing may be like ketchup, makes every thing better. I will continue to do it for the smoothness. Smoked cobbed bud seems to have the peaks knocked of the effects and a more deep longer lasting effect.

We’re pretty new to the process WeedMonkey, and no one has tried the 48 hour sweat with indicas. We’re so new to it we don’t have a feel for them enough to discern the differences.

Anyone want to volunteer? Does anyone have enough experience yet with cobbed indicas to speak authoritatively on this subject? :battingeyelashes:

I cobbed Ayahuasca Purple. It's been curing for 2 months and I just started drying it out. Along with Gigabud they are doing fantastic. The Ayahuasca Purple is very trippy and has a lasting impact on pain and relaxation. Gigabud will make you soar with the eagles. It's more a hybrid than a sativa. Both are better as cobs than loose flower in my opinion.
ES

20180718_055905.jpg
20180718_055858.jpg

Ayahuasca Purple
I was wondering about this one myself after researching strains known for being more psychedelic. Was looking for something from Barneys Farm to take advantage of the free seeds they were offering through Seedsman. Ended up going with the G13 but got a message last night that they were out of stock. Not sure if they choose a replacement or if I get to myself. May go with that one if I can choose.

I was wondering about this one myself after researching strains known for being more psychedelic. Was looking for something from Barneys Farm to take advantage of the free seeds they were offering through Seedsman. Ended up going with the G13 but got a message last night that they were out of stock. Not sure if they choose a replacement or if I get to myself. May go with that one if I can choose.

If you haven't placed the order yet you can choose. Open a customer service ticket quickly and they will help you if you placed the order.

ES

I cobbed a pure CBD pheno of Cannatonic, it's about 2 weeks into the cure. The wife has sampled it and loves it. It does make her feel good, not so much high just very calm and relaxed without sleepiness. It's one of her favorites. I haven't tried it yet.
Did she smoke it or ingest it? I have a cannatonic coming down in a few weeks without a good outlet for it yet.

I really like the Cannatonic, great smoke, slight buzz but great CBD and healing

I crossed it with ATF and is in flower now, really excited to see how it turns out
If I harvest eno I'll do a cob for sure

I’m looking up temps on particular model of my crock pot and lowest (keep warm)is between 145 - 165 F how is the recommended temp achieved? (104 to 140) I would think that leaving the lid off would help lower the temp. Any advice is appreciated
I’ve beem wondering the same, would like to make some Cobs not sure what to use to keep it warm. I have a couple of crockpots so would be awesome if one of those would work. Maybe keep it off the bottom with some sort of rack... wonder how warm it’d be like that, not touching sides or bottom.

Edit: added additional content.

I’ve beem wondering the same, would like to make some Cobs not sure what to use to keep it warm. I have a couple of crockpots so would be awesome if one of those would work.

If my crockpot isn’t sufficent (either to high or low temps) I’m going to have to engineer something. Possibly using a seed mat setup and possibly have it run on a small table in grow tent (after plants removed, with lights on) to ensure that I can maintain the temp. I’ll simply discontinue or modify cooling and exhaust systems to ensure temp stability.

My crock pot didn't get as hot as I'd hoped
Would work for longgggggg brewing but not as good for shorter, why the Insta Pot is intreaguing

I’ve just done mine in a food dehydrator, on it’s lowest setting it gets to about 80° and at the 124° setting it gets to about 104°. I’ve noticed the temperatures vary a lot depending on the weather.
:passitleft:

Now that is GOOD Information to know, Thanks for the HEADS-UP

Back
Top Bottom