Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Hi brothers and sisters I have been out of town at a fishing camp in the north west of Australia for a month.
I took some cobs of Malawi x Ethiopia and Panama x Honduras with me both aged 6 months.
Well everyone who tried them fell in love with the experience and want more.
More than one person commented that I must have adulterated the buds with speed or some other drug. As they had never had the instant energy rush before from smoking pot ha ha.

Those two strains are very euphoric and trippy chewed but smoked the hit is instantaneous something they had never experienced before and they all wanted more.
More than I had with me ha ha, so I had to ration it to make it last.
I will be growing them again thats for sure so if your after something that puts a rocket up you and boosts your labido into over drive they are the go.
The P x H chewed is so euphoric it makes you want to hug and kiss everyone you meet I love it to death. If your down and tired it fires up your enthusiasm and love for life like nothing I have ever had before.

I just caught up on this thread after being away for a month and there are some very nice cobs shown you guys are killing it.

WooHoo! There you are my friend! :hug::hug::hug:

They are killin’ it, aren’t they? An amazing bunch. :circle-of-love:

I have a Zamaldelica xPanama ready to cob soon, probably the end of next week. I tasted her quick-dried the other day and it was so nice all I could think of was what she’d be like as cured cobs. Lol!

You’ve spoiled us Tangwena. We're so glad you did. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Hi there sister your on fire as usual ha ha. I am sure you will make magic happen you have the midas touch.
I have some very very interesting seeds sprouted if they all come good I may get so high I may never come back ha ha.
Growing has taken on a magical feel in the last couple of years each grow produces better cobs I dont think I can take much more euphoria its like living in paradise every day how can it possibly get any better.

I hear ya there tangwena, last saturday I smoked a bit go the panama cob I have going. At just over a month old it smokes crazy smooth, but doesn't hit hard... its more of a really great body high, which I was not expecting, with a nice upbeat euphoric buzz. With the flower, its straight to the head, big heavy upbeat buzz. So I am very happy with that, nice to have selection. Yesterday I took the day off because it was raining, so decided to chew a bit. I had some left out from my test smoke... it weighed in around .7-.8g and wow! From head to toe I was just so relaxed, but not at all tired. Sat and watched a couple movies and just couldn't believe how great I felt.

Thank you to all of you that are sharing this info, so great to know all the possibilities with this awesome plant! That you!!!!!

I hear ya there tangwena, last saturday I smoked a bit go the panama cob I have going. At just over a month old it smokes crazy smooth, but doesn't hit hard... its more of a really great body high, which I was not expecting, with a nice upbeat euphoric buzz. With the flower, its straight to the head, big heavy upbeat buzz. So I am very happy with that, nice to have selection. Yesterday I took the day off because it was raining, so decided to chew a bit. I had some left out from my test smoke... it weighed in around .7-.8g and wow! From head to toe I was just so relaxed, but not at all tired. Sat and watched a couple movies and just couldn't believe how great I felt.

Thank you to all of you that are sharing this info, so great to know all the possibilities with this awesome plant! That you!!!!!

Now this brought such a big smile to my face that just refuses to leave. :battingeyelashes:

Hitting the month mark on my first cob in a week . Sour Jack. Cobbed a blue dream yesterday and have a brookyn hitting the one month mark in 2 weeks. Will post an initial chew/puff report and pics of all as they come in. Then the 3 month mark as well.:yummy:

Looks like that smile’ll be hanging around longer. :hug:

Blue Dream cobs.....Tead has mites hit the Blue Dream in NOLA like it was a favorite food. Kinda makes me shudder to think of trying. I couldn’t do that to him just for the enjoyment of cobs. *sigh*

I’ll have to find a replacement. Not that I have any lack of options. Lol!

While at my fishing camp I smoked some cob but regretted it straight away the high smelt of smoke and pollution it was not clear like when I chew it.
The Panama cobs are in my top 4 varieties I just love the calm floating tripped out feeling I get nothing bothers me.
The cross with Honduras is Panama on steroids, the euphoria and positive energy is hard to handle its so intense. I love it to death its my go to pick me up and fly cob.
I love them all they all have something to offer any good weed will offer something unique.

Funny you think just like me, Fl isn't the state to get caught in either but just got my license so not afraid as I was before. Still only vape no smoke in our state yet. Like you I made sure my GPS was off before taking pictures.:goodluck:

You can put a VPN on your computer and phone for 33 dollars a year. You can appear to show up in another state. My ads come up in Atlanta but I don't live anywhere near there.

There is software to strip exif info from your pictures before you send them if you feel the need to be more stealthy.

This might be important if you're using the pics on other sites, but 420 strips all that data away... that the whole point of them requiring you to upload them to their servers first. The pics essentially become property of 420 magazine...

Rob spend a lot of money to keep us safe from detection. If it weren’t so I wouldn’t have so many photos in his gallery. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom